Resource icon

Abandoned or Donated Full Shards

Gadget2013

Squire
Jun 13, 2014
Alrighty, I'll try to reupload my copy of Rel Por onto Dropbox on the weekend, hope I don't get sidetracked :)

Grimoric

Squire
Mar 21, 2015
Here is a link to Rel Por Server + Client + UOAM. The shard was based on:

* RunUO 2.1 [Build 7228.28384]
* Ultima Online 7.0.10.3 [SA Patch 33]
* Ultima Online Auto-Map 8.2.0.1

-Grim

Reactions: XeroX and Exale

gametec

Diamond Donator
Feb 5, 2014
Shard Name
Untitled
I have the following server files... most of these servers are not ready to run. I keep them to reference code from for ideas. However they have all their systems and original code in tact:
e.PNG

I have the following client files used by the following servers... most of these servers are not ready to run. I keep them to reference artwork and facets from for ideas. Please Note: some these do not have all the files; rather just the essentials: art.mul, gump.mul, anims, and maps.
c1.PNG

c2.PNG

c3.PNG
Post automatically merged:

Anyway if you are interested in any of the above, please send me a message and I will upload them to one drive for you to download :)

Demeter

Citizen
Oct 18, 2020
Dear all, I have found a website with few runUo servers for instance, there is the "Rebirth server version 3" When I run it, I can log to it, but when I create a character, it says that I already reached the max n° of characters (5 characters) and I can go in game. I have a message error that says that I have already 5 characters created and the I can join and create character on this local server.
Anybody who knows how to fix this issue ? Thanks in advance
The link is: http://forum.uoroleplay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6059

Falkor

Squire
Apr 11, 2018
wpshard.com
Shard Name
Whispering Pines
You can edit /config/accounts.cfg to allow more accounts per IP. That will let you create an account but you'll need to know how to force admin access or you won't be able to do anything requiring staff access.

You can delete everything inside the /saves folder and you'll have a blank shard to tinker with. It'll prompt you to create an admin account at startup but that also means you'll have to populate the world from scratch.

Reactions: gametec

Demeter

Citizen
Oct 18, 2020
You can edit /config/accounts.cfg to allow more accounts per IP. That will let you create an account but you'll need to know how to force admin access or you won't be able to do anything requiring staff access.

You can delete everything inside the /saves folder and you'll have a blank shard to tinker with. It'll prompt you to create an admin account at startup but that also means you'll have to populate the world from scratch.
Many thanks for your help, I succeeded to enter in the world, but what do you mean by "you'll need to know how to force admin access" ? I noticed that indeed, I have no admin access when I am logged. When I logged for the first time I have found that a char was already created and I enter world with it, I thought that it was the admin character with admin right but it's not the case. In the save folder in the accounts.xml file it's specified that access level is "administrator" but it does not reflect ingame. Best regards

Falkor

Squire
Apr 11, 2018
wpshard.com
Shard Name
Whispering Pines
Find the account that's "owner" instead. You can change its password to the same one you've already logged in as by copying the password value within accounts.xml

If an account should be staff but isn't, try the command [calt. It's an addon but if they used it and logged out at player level it will stay that way until the command is used again.

You may also want to try renaming the Saves folder. I've always had trouble getting manual edits to accounts.xml to work when save files were present.

mikelH

Citizen
Oct 19, 2020
hey everyone i new to this had a friend that made a uo sever and he had a program that all he had to do was click on it an that was was it it was all set for people to join how can i get a all read built ultima server