Resource icon

Abandoned or Donated Full Shards

gametec

Diamond Donator
Feb 5, 2014
Shard Name
Untitled
Thank you all for these resources... I will look through them and add them to my own references :) Good stuff here.

Trevor F

Citizen
Jun 18, 2016
I'm trying to get the server to actually get running. I keep getting fatal errors. Is anyone able to help me?

Marcel

Squire
Nov 15, 2015
Germany
Hello Trevor,

i cant tell you if i am able to help you or not, theres is way to low information for me to tell you about this!

but feel free to give some more informations maybe what the Errors are / whats going wrong maybe we can help you then :)

Jul 14, 2014
Shard Name
bigdaddy's world
I'm still looking for marchadium if anyone finds it let me know... I'm also developing my own server, rewrote leather to add in 7 er 8 customs like dog leather and cat leather and I'm adding in lots of scripts from here and merging em, once its done ill post it for all.

Reactions: sahisahi

gametec

Diamond Donator
Feb 5, 2014
Shard Name
Untitled
I'd be of more help except my computer is out of commission, I'm using my wife's laptop, and I am waiting until I raise 8500.00 USD for the new gaming rig. Might take some time.

Jun 24, 2016
What are you building that you need that much money?

I've only ever seen enterprise servers get to that level.

gametec

Diamond Donator
Feb 5, 2014
Shard Name
Untitled
It is a fairly awesome rig for gaming and development.

I usually hang on to a computer for about 4-5 years so that is my time frame with the new one. I am decking it out with 64 gigs of ram with an Intel i9 processor... the most expensive part of it will be the graphics cards; I am thinking about 2x GeForce 1080 Ti's.