yesterday looking for this server and files, i found another one more about Lotr: http://uome.uodev.de/
[doublepost=1515423139][/doublepost]what i should to do for try this servers? i download the files, and a new servuo clean, i overwrite it with the abandoned files, and compile. but this dont generate me the ServUO.exe :S

i think i'm doing something brong, any can help me?

BUT how i should to do for run this servers? when i do overwriting the files, they get me some errors

Dont overwrite, run they as they come, then if you like any system on it you can try add the scripts to your folders, usually they come with lot of distro edits, very tedious i dont recommend that

just run them dont try to copy those files into your server that wont work

If they have a folder called ''Server'' those are the files that u have to compile in order to get the .exe, here in the forums are some compiling guides

im noob too, dont worry haha

ar there any left?
i cant get servuo to work, downloaded several times.... runuo2.3 works , but , has many bugs and i have little script knowledge..
an all ready working shard, hopefully would have tram and fel!!!!!
new links?

Does anyone on this thread have the Khaeros server they would share with me? I actually have my khaeros clients still and would like to get the deco files at least for this server.

Did anyone manage to download the Rel Por server files before the link broke? I'm really interested in firing that up. If someone can send it to me, I'll also post the files for download for anyone else.

Did anyone manage to download the Rel Por server files before the link broke? I'm really interested in firing that up. If someone can send it to me, I'll also post the files for download for anyone else.

Not sure if this is still needed, but I still have the server and the client files for the Rel Por release. If anyone is interested, I can put them onto my Dropbox and stuff.

Hi again!, i will add to the list my server Ultima Iberia:

First of all i want to thank all the scripts uploaded for the community without
them i can't do that frankestein server.

I dont script nothing from scratch, all its a compiling of another scripts from the community, and modify by me and friends.
This server have problems in some parts, but how i dont know program i cant solve it. Its thinked for a huge roleplay community of players and never used in more of 12 players.

Another problem i remember its, all players appear like elves (i dont remember what i touch xD)

FILES:
Server:
https://github.com/pallop/Ultima-Iberia-Server
Client:
OWNER Account:
  • User: admin
  • Pass: admin

Description of the server:
  • Custom Map of Iberian Peninsula (initialy 100% from me and friends, and when I get tired of doing everything i start to use community buildings)
  • Custom Modify of the Client HUID (by me too)
  • Community item images inside client

Custom Scripts from the Community:

• Account Deposit Box 1.2
  • Camps with treasures
  • Captcha
  • Cooking Expansion Set (have problem with some hiding animals, and the ranchs).
  • Custom Regions in a Box V.5.0
  • Food Effects
  • FS - Systems
  • Custom Guards for cities in the server
  • Guards
  • Hair Growth with Facial Hair Growth
  • Invasion System
  • Loockpicable Doors 0.7
  • Lokai Skills Systems (modified for custom housing wall by wall)
  • Loot System
  • Dungs
  • OrbRemoteServer
  • OWLTR 3.01
  • Pirates
  • Player Government System 2.23 (with Custom Walls for player raids (Major can build wher he wants inside city with custom tool for placement), and City Barracks) - https://www.servuo.com/threads/barracks-army-siege-for-player-government.5241/post-59352
  • Race Class System
  • SleepableBeds
  • Stargate System v3
  • Hunger System
  • Town Houses v.2.01
  • TrapCrafting
  • VIP System
  • Yard and Garden System
  • Random Animal Spawner (with animals of the Cooking Expansion Set)
  • Copy Statics
  • GM Tool
  • AFK
  • Age System
  • Boat Control
  • ChangeSeason
  • Completely Customizable Vendor
  • Control NPC
  • Emote
  • Global Chat
  • ACC
  • PermaDeath
  • Ultima Live
  • XmlSpawner 2

All I ask is that if some of you are going to use it, let me know so enjoy it as a player :p .
And if you are going to modify something, share it with me also, please ^^.

I hope you can enjoy it. and don't offend this server to anyone ^^.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExX
Not sure if this is still needed, but I still have the server and the client files for the Rel Por release. If anyone is interested, I can put them onto my Dropbox and stuff.

Hey, could I please get these? Old player and I can't find my copies. Thanks.

Here is a link to Rel Por Server + Client + UOAM. The shard was based on:

* RunUO 2.1 [Build 7228.28384]
* Ultima Online 7.0.10.3 [SA Patch 33]
* Ultima Online Auto-Map 8.2.0.1

-Grim

I have the following server files... most of these servers are not ready to run. I keep them to reference code from for ideas. However they have all their systems and original code in tact:

e.PNG

I have the following client files used by the following servers... most of these servers are not ready to run. I keep them to reference artwork and facets from for ideas. Please Note: some these do not have all the files; rather just the essentials: art.mul, gump.mul, anims, and maps.

c1.PNG

c2.PNG

c3.PNG
Post automatically merged:

Anyway if you are interested in any of the above, please send me a message and I will upload them to one drive for you to download :)

Dear all, I have found a website with few runUo servers for instance, there is the "Rebirth server version 3" When I run it, I can log to it, but when I create a character, it says that I already reached the max n° of characters (5 characters) and I can go in game. I have a message error that says that I have already 5 characters created and the I can join and create character on this local server.
Anybody who knows how to fix this issue ? Thanks in advance
The link is: http://forum.uoroleplay.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6059

You can edit /config/accounts.cfg to allow more accounts per IP. That will let you create an account but you'll need to know how to force admin access or you won't be able to do anything requiring staff access.

You can delete everything inside the /saves folder and you'll have a blank shard to tinker with. It'll prompt you to create an admin account at startup but that also means you'll have to populate the world from scratch.

You can edit /config/accounts.cfg to allow more accounts per IP. That will let you create an account but you'll need to know how to force admin access or you won't be able to do anything requiring staff access.

You can delete everything inside the /saves folder and you'll have a blank shard to tinker with. It'll prompt you to create an admin account at startup but that also means you'll have to populate the world from scratch.

Many thanks for your help, I succeeded to enter in the world, but what do you mean by "you'll need to know how to force admin access" ? I noticed that indeed, I have no admin access when I am logged. When I logged for the first time I have found that a char was already created and I enter world with it, I thought that it was the admin character with admin right but it's not the case. In the save folder in the accounts.xml file it's specified that access level is "administrator" but it does not reflect ingame. Best regards

Find the account that's "owner" instead. You can change its password to the same one you've already logged in as by copying the password value within accounts.xml

If an account should be staff but isn't, try the command [calt. It's an addon but if they used it and logged out at player level it will stay that way until the command is used again.

You may also want to try renaming the Saves folder. I've always had trouble getting manual edits to accounts.xml to work when save files were present.

hey everyone i new to this had a friend that made a uo sever and he had a program that all he had to do was click on it an that was was it it was all set for people to join how can i get a all read built ultima server

You can also make your own account owner in the xml by copying the owner status from the owner account

Sadly I had to take these offline because I don’t have a way to upload them to people. I just don’t have the time anymore to be waiting...

I would love a copy of Rel Por's map if anyone has it, or the whole server (ideally). But, I think it might be better to setup a permanent museum for these pieces. Is anyone interested in that?

I just finished setting up my new laptop. Now I can get back to stealing stuff from people that stole other stuff.

I would love a copy of Rel Por's map if anyone has it, or the whole server (ideally). But, I think it might be better to setup a permanent museum for these pieces. Is anyone interested in that?
Someone here as the Rel Por client files, but I don't think anyone has the actual server files. The map is nice though and you can see where Outlands got some of their dungeons from.

Back