Thagoras submitted a new resource:

Auto-Decorator 2000 - Automatic Event Decorator

AutoDecorator 2000

Do you like to decorate for the holidays and seasons but don't have the time?
Does the thought of taking down the Halloween decorations only to start putting up the Christmas decorations make you break down and cry?

Then the AutoDecorator 2000 is for you!

This handy device will allow you to place generic Seasonal and Holiday decorations which will display based on which event is currently...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic system going to spend some time with it and see if i can't brake it i seem to be good at braking things haha.
Thank you for the release!

Thagoras updated Auto-Decorator 2000 with a new update entry:

Streamlined and fixed a few issues

Removed the Season option. It finally occurred to me that if a shard can have multiple decorators...there's zero reason to have a decorator with two kinds of decorations...especially since each decorator controls its own decorations. I've updated it so if you've already had season decorations placed or season events created, it won't crash your shard...it'll just treat everything like a normal event.

Added the option to clone events. This way you could have a decorator in each town and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this allow you to place each item in a specific spot or do you just name the items and it randomly places in the general zone? Because the prior would be quite useful!

Does this allow you to place each item in a specific spot or do you just name the items and it randomly places in the general zone? Because the prior would be quite useful!
It does indeed allow you to place items in specific spots and as flexible as the tool is you can turn them all off at once or on so doing events is a breeze and so is the clean up its drag and drop so toss in it and give it a test will be well worth your time!

Back