Hi to all.Have some problems.Im in owner and player mode cant move in eodon and blackthorn locations.Only teleport in owner mode.Im see work spawn,but mobs also cant move.Have latest version uo client and normal played in other shard when have Eodon.For exemple Alexandria and Trueuo.Dont have errors in load ServUo.Plz help.
(P.S Dear Dex,do not forget our Lexia)

Last edited:
7.0.74.28 my UO client.And im load Servuo from download menu.And publish 55.1 from news and updates.

Yes.Im use game client for game and for servuo on my general comp.Uncomment line with this path.But from my other computers with latest version uo client also this problem when im connect on my shard.

Yes,im patch from osi always.All paths are correct, I have only one folder of a classic client. I just discovered that - I can move in a building in Eodon, but I cannot move on the ground, what could it be?(Use razor for connect)May be somthing change in my server?In other windows my chay cant problem and move in Eodon on Uo Heritage.

Last edited:
On razor- check to be sure both these are pointed to your
UO client
Load Client
and UO Data Directory
If both are pointed to your game client, then I'm not sure what the problem could be.

maybe you need to configure something in my server?((Also noncorrectly work multi teleport in eodon,noncorrectly coordinate.
[doublepost=1549506831][/doublepost]Find error.Need del old version mul files.All works.Thanks for yours job.

Last edited:
if map*.mul files is in directory(Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic??),
<for easy uo mining? >

eodon tile data is incorrectly translate(?)

all tile -> wall, impassible

I took a little time off but have returned to servuo, and I'm having this same issue still. The entire game works perfectly everywhere but when I step out of the Eodon moongate, or use the Moonstone I can't move. Also when I spawned the world, all of the NPCs for each place also can't move. They're all stacked on top of each other. Any thoughts ?

Your server needs its own copy of the game client (not the same folder you play from) and it needs to be identical in both locations. Then be sure that it is pointed to that folder for the game files *and* that the settings in MapDefinitions.cs are set properly.

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

Note any errors or important messages in the console window while the shard is starting up.

No errors or messages during server start. I'm afraid I'm not that adept at messing with any .cs files though. I have the serv uo folder unzipped directly into my main client folder though, so I thought it would have access to everything it requires ?

if map*.mul files is in directory(Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic??),
<for easy uo mining? >

eodon tile data is incorrectly translate(?)

all tile -> wall, impassible
This reply appears to be the issue, but I"m not sure what your response is saying to do because of language barrier. Can anyone else explain how to fix this eodon tile impassible issue ? It not only affects my admin account, but the NPCs that all spawn are all standing on a single tile. If I use the [tele command it doesn't send me to the cursor spot I click on but another location near there, where I continue to not be able to move. This only happens on Eodon tiles, every other facet works perfectly.
Post automatically merged:

Your server needs its own copy of the game client (not the same folder you play from) and it needs to be identical in both locations. Then be sure that it is pointed to that folder for the game files *and* that the settings in MapDefinitions.cs are set properly.

Code:
            TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = false; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

Note any errors or important messages in the console window while the shard is starting up.
Ok so MapDefinitions.cs doesn't even have Eodon listed, which of course explains everything. I don't understand why it doesn't though ?

Last edited:
One of my posts above has the uo client link, I would download a new client, Or check your game client to patch it up
Fully patched, and I still play on OSI shards occasionally. I think the issue is the missing Eodon line, which is weird because the TOL expansion is active. I was able to use the Moonstone to travel to Shadowguard, but couldn't move once there. I had to tele forward through the shield teleporters then once I got inside I could do all of the rooms normally, but otherwise every location I go to all I can do is turn around in place.

The server either can't see the map files or it is interpreting them incorrectly which is why nobody can move over newer textures.

Make a directory for the server's client, say C:\ServerUOClient. Copy your entire client folder to that location. Now the server has files it can read without conflict if you're also playing from the same machine. The root of the drive is important beacuse Windows just loves to impose arbitrary restrictions on what can be read or executed from various user folder locations.

Edit /Config/DataPath.cfg to reflect
Code:
CustomPath=C:\ServerUOClient

Then you MUST make sure the TileMatrix settings are correct in MapDefinitions.cs or the server will not correctly interpret land tiles.

You don't have a separate listing for Eodon because it isn't a separate map. It's a region of the TerMur map.

I appreciate your help but im completely at a loss now. I created the new folder just like you suggested, changed the DataPath.cfg correctly, I made no changes to MapDefinitions.cs as I never changed them originally, the server started throwing errors regarding what I"m assuming are random Lost items, these would never stop so I reverted it back to where it was, I'm still stuck.

If you refuse to do all of it, then there's nothing we can do to help you.

Without the proper settings in MapDefinistions.cs, the server doesn't properly interpret item and land tiles.

If the last client you did this with was 7.0.9 or older, then you didn't have to do the change there. Now you do. It's as simple as that.

If you refuse to do all of it, then there's nothing we can do to help you.

Without the proper settings in MapDefinistions.cs, the server doesn't properly interpret item and land tiles.

If the last client you did this with was 7.0.9 or older, then you didn't have to do the change there. Now you do. It's as simple as that.
I understand what you're saying, but my point was I never changed that file to begin with, so I don't know what the proper settings should even be.

If you're using a client newer than 7.0.9 the PostHSFormat should be true, just as shown in my example. I think that's how current versions of the server come right out of the box.

If you're using client 7.x but before 7.0.9, it should be false.

So my client is fully up to date as far as I know, and it's 7.0.86.2 so I made the changes as you suggested, with no improvement. I really appreciate your efforts though.

You have a new download of set up? Plus you only have one game client? Razor and your datapath cfg are set correct? Just trying to cover everything

You have a new download of set up? Plus you only have one game client? Razor and your datapath cfg are set correct? Just trying to cover everything
As far as I can tell everything is correct. I can literally access every place not in the Valley of Eodon.

Since this wasn't a new topic but a continuation of someone else's, I have to ask: What version of ServUO are you running?

When you did do things as I said, what happened? Did you no longer get the "deleting items" issue and it started normally? Did the posthsformat value need to be changed or was it already correct?

You are unable to walk in Eodon because your server is reading the wrong map. We just have to figure out why, and where it is getting the incorrect map from.

I just downloaded servuo a few days ago. 0.5.7529.33736. Yes the deleting items issue stopped happening. I changed the posthformat to match my UO Client .

Now we need to make sure your server can't locate any .mul files. The maps are named map0.mul through map5.mul in older clients. If you've got another (older) UO client installed somewhere, it's likely reading those files. Do a search for *.mul and see what you find. I would rename them or the folder containing them and see if your server is happier.

Current clients should have map files ending in .uop, though having "LegacyMUL" as part of their file name is normal.

Ok so the only possibly conflicting Map.mul files might be the ones in UO Auto Map ? I"m not sure if those are updated as I don't run that program often. Should I just uninstall the program or go in and rename those for now ?

..I renamed them and it had no effect. I have the Enhanced Client also installed so I"m not sure if that could be affecting anything or not.

Last edited:
You do have the newest Servuo? I don’t get why this is happening if so, along with the server reading your game client.

If your EC client was from before Eodon existed then it could be the problem. I'm not even sure that there is such a thing but it's worth looking at.

Also make sure the mul files provided for UOAM don't also include the others, like art.mul. The fact that you can walk in the buildings means it is reading the correct map (raw buildings are in the map just like the terrain is) but the textures of the ground outside are still unknown to the server so it defaults to nowalk.

How do I use the Enhanced Client to log in ? I want to see if I get the same result. I'm using razor but can't seem to figure out how to point it to the EC ? Also I deleted and reinstalled ServUO to a new folder, went through all of the steps, with the exact same negative result.

It needs its own launcher to work.

Ok so UO Enhanced launcher loaded fine, game loads fine, still can't walk once I come out of the Eodon moongate. I give up. Thank you all for the help anyway. Yes there's the entire rest of the game I can still enjoy.

Ok so I haven't completely given up yet, but I thought for sure that since the issue has followed me into the Enhanced Client that someone would surely have an explanation. I went through every .cs file and the only thing I can find that may be the culprit is, when I launch the server, and then log in with the admin account I created, the server shows [SixthCharacterSlot, ExpansionSA, SeventhCharacterSlot]. My concern is the ExpansionSA part, would that limit my characters to SA only and that's why I cant move in Eodon lands ? I've checked Expansions under the config folder current expansion is set for TOL. Also, I recently noticed that even though I ran Createworld and most things look normal, there isn't a single spawn in the Abyss area, Underworld is populated though..

When did you last download ServUO? Do you use the same game client for OSI as you use for ServUO? also could you copy and paste your datapath.cfg line here?

the server shows [SixthCharacterSlot, ExpansionSA, SeventhCharacterSlot]

That's normal even for the latest client. It's just the flags being presented to it by the client -- that it supports SA and 7 characters.

[DecorateSA -- spawns Stygian Abyss & Ter Mur areas

[GenMiniChamp -- adds the mini champs that make up much of the content in the SA area.

If that last command crashes the server it means it's been done already :D

When did you last download ServUO? Do you use the same game client for OSI as you use for ServUO? also could you copy and paste your datapath.cfg line here?
I use the exact same client for both, and can log into OSI shards with no issues. When I use the custom path it's #CustomPath=C:\ServeUO-57. If I'm not using a custom path then it defaults to C:\Ultima Online 9th Anniversary Collection. When I recently redid the server I unzipped everything into it's own direct folder.

If you have the #before the line remove the datapath line, then retest -so your name of serveuo-57 is your game client?

Back