Kilra Yan submitted a new resource:

Cartography Fix - Make Maps for all Facets - Cartography Fix - Make Maps for all Facets

This is not my work.

I am just sharing a veru useful fix posted on runuo forums, which will allow player to craft maps outside felucca (malas, ilshenar ecc ecc...)

Dreamseeker said:
I've edited the Player Crafted Maps so they work on all Facets. No more Grey indecipherable maps when using Cartography. Plotting courses with Ships should work with them (can't see why not)

All four player made map types will work as they always have on Trammel and Felucca.

- Replace Localmap.cs,...

Read more about this resource...

Attachments

• SFCartography.rar
    6.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
does anyone have the rar or .cs files for this fix?

even if it is already in Servuo (dont think it is) i need to see the files to fix an error in a code i am working on

Attached the file in the first post, if any mod can fix with correcting replacing link even in description would be nice.

Sorry can't fix an external link :/ others will just need to read this has been posted in the first post or remove this thread and post a new resource :)

Sorry can't fix an external link :/ others will just need to read this has been posted in the first post or remove this thread and post a new resource :)

I tryed to put it also as an update and loading it locally but it seems the error doesnt change, sounds odd.
Thank you btw Milva.

Thanks Kilra :]

YW

I am not active like before in finding fixes or updates but I am following this forum behind the scenes awaiting for the EC client being implemented someday :)

For any of my shares feel free to throw a post and I will reply.

I tryed to put it also as an update and loading it locally but it seems the error doesnt change, sounds odd.
Thank you btw Milva.

YW

I am not active like before in finding fixes or updates but I am following this forum behind the scenes awaiting for the EC client being implemented someday :)

For any of my shares feel free to throw a post and I will reply.

hey if you have the file can you email me it ?? my email is [email protected]

Would really appretiate it and ty in advance

Back