Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?

Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?

Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.

Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.
I'm getting what sounds to be the same issue, I'm using UO client 7.0.75.66, and the most recent CentrED+, server instantly closes when I try to run it. Is CentrED not compatible with the recent clients?

I had an updated install tutorial posted, but it seems to have vanished.

Have you made it as far as entering your file names etc for the initial setup? Did the server.exe generate an xml file?

Yes too both, it generated the xml, though the server window closed out instantly after doing that.

hey guys. im running the server. after a lot of ttrying i got everything running. now i open CentrED put username, pass. and same path as did on server. when i try to conect it says "specified path does not contain the required files ". i went into my folder, looking for the mul files to check if everything was there, found out i have no art.mul but instead i have art.def and i have no artidx.mul at all.. i have client version 7.0.60.43... what do i do?

question. i colored some titles before. opened and closed centred and the list of colors i used is not there anymore.... how do i get the color of a title i put in before?

please configuraton for clien 7.0.79.6 ? 896X512 is correctly?
Post automatically merged:

and format?
later name acount and password crash :(

Last edited:
Yeah I have an issue with this program. When we install it, and manage to get it to 'actually run' we have a few issues.

1) Our anti-virus programs (Avast and Norton, Avast for me, Norton for my roommate) go of saying it's a virus. Despite us changing firewall settings, Norton throws more of a fit about the program.
2) After my roommate managed to get the program running.... He is now having to reload his computer due to the program acting just like Avast and Norton saying it would, like a virus.

I am posting now to state "DO NOT TRY USING THIS PROGRAM FROM THE RUSSIAN LINK PROVIDED!" It is not worth losing your data.

Yeah I have an issue with this program. When we install it, and manage to get it to 'actually run' we have a few issues.

1) Our anti-virus programs (Avast and Norton, Avast for me, Norton for my roommate) go of saying it's a virus. Despite us changing firewall settings, Norton throws more of a fit about the program.
2) After my roommate managed to get the program running.... He is now having to reload his computer due to the program acting just like Avast and Norton saying it would, like a virus.

I am posting now to state "DO NOT TRY USING THIS PROGRAM FROM THE RUSSIAN LINK PROVIDED!" It is not worth losing your data.
Neither Norton nor Avast's engines are flagging the latest (0.7.9) file from http://dev.uoquint.ru/projects/centred/files "the russian site" as a virus. In fact, none of the major engines show it as a virus (today). Either the site was compromised this weekend and has been fixed since then, OR more likely, you and your roommate have something else propagating your home network causing the alarms you are seeing.

This site shows the results from many different antivirus scanner engines for a given file, including the ones you mentioned. In fact, only 2 engines are flagging it and only as low confidence detections due to machine learning.(false positive):

Wanted to say thanks for this thread - is there a guide anywhere? there are excellent videos from a german man... but i can't understand what he is saying :)

I'd like to ultimately add uo architect statics into the mul files... is there a guide on who to do this?

Last edited:
I am going to say, after fiddling around with a few things, I managed to get this up and running. I want to apologize for having a moment of dumb.

Still getting used to the program meself. hint: holding control allows you to select and area :)
Would anyone know how to add builds from architect to the muls? So that they appear in the radar and centred?

You'll need to [freeze them to the map, then redistribute the map file to your clients/tools to see the changes!

You'll need to [freeze them to the map, then redistribute the map file to your clients/tools to see the changes!
confused by this - so if i add a building via uo architect, then with an admin account, freeze that area, then the building will be hardcoded to the map mul file? I would then ensure every client has the same map mul file so they can see it?

did i get that right?

Nothing you freeze ingame will change the map mul, just statics. Map is just terrain (Textures+altitude)

Statics (building/vegetation) comprises two files. For Fel: staix0.mul and statics0.mul. these are what is changed when you freeze in game from RunUO/ServUO

Note that some client versions use diff files for trammel instead of a full set of independent files. This was done back when CDs were popular so it would fit.

If you want to build in both centred and architect, you will be freezing from within RunUO/ServUO, and then sending the updated files to centred and Visa versa.

So to use both tools concurrently you will be doing a lot of back and forth. You will probably want to minimize the tedium a bit and consolidate building as much as possible in each tool before moving files to the other one.

I mentioned the map file due to the inclusion of Centerd in His post, back when I use to mess with a custom maps, I did just as you mentioned but would move them all around just to keep track of what was what! I forgot to mention the staix0 and if I remember right, there a few others needed for the radar and treasure maps as well!

As long as something shows up in the radar when it's frozen then i'm all good. thanks for your help !

I hate having a huge building in a world but just showing an empty green space in the radar

HAving good success with this app - however is there an easy way to draw roads in the map? Centred appears to anly allow tile by tile roadbuilding.....

most people do the basic roads with dragon/UOL first. They'll still likely need to be cleaned up in Centred, but it does make it much faster and easier

Also, Owyn released some CentrED+ brushes that may be helpful for you when drawing terrain, will auto trasnition:

Well, if any of this were easy, it wouldn't be worthwhile.
okay so i added the brushes.. i can see them in allbrushed int he item menu.. i select dirt and click on the map... nothing happens (no change).

DO i have to be using a certain tool??

nevermind! got it workin... need to select "specific tile" from the tool. thanks a lot!! already working on a road and that brush is great

Last edited:
Gentlemen, please help me.

I am trying to edit my server map with CentrED + version 0.7.09 and our client is version 7.0.85 the last one.
unfortunately I can't open it, it shows me an error.

"Range check error"

Can someone help me ?

Discord: Wise#2808

Hey all!
Does anyone know if there is any way to install CentrED+ ? i noticed that installer stopped working:
1625232169143.png
looks like server that hosted files is down

Good time of day!
Tell me please.

Is there a tool for developing such graphics?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where to get new graphic elements from,

Are there any add-ons, programs that allow you to add graphic elements to the standard Ultima Online development?

Attachments

• qEbuZcE.jpg
    qEbuZcE.jpg
    394.1 KB · Views: 33
  • uhC6qaN.jpg
    uhC6qaN.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 31
  • l8vPowI.jpg
    l8vPowI.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 6hRRjBo.jpg
    6hRRjBo.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 30
Good time of day!
Tell me please.

Is there a tool for developing such graphics?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Where to get new graphic elements from,

Are there any add-ons, programs that allow you to add graphic elements to the standard Ultima Online development?

Try UO Fiddler:

1671320837531.png
i dont know whats happen but i think that the problem is the format, i have the lastversion of the UltimaOnline.
Somebody can help me?
GameVersion: 7.0.97.25
Format Used: 0x0010

Last edited:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CEDConfig Version="6">
  <Language>..\Language\English.ini</Language>
  <Port>2597</Port>
  <Map>
    <Map>map0LegacyMUL.uop</Map>
    <StaIdx>staidx0.mul</StaIdx>
    <Statics>statics0.mul</Statics>
    <Width>896</Width>
    <Height>512</Height>
    <Prefix>0</Prefix>
    <Format>0x10</Format>
  </Map>
  <Tiledata>tiledata.mul</Tiledata>
  <Radarcol>radarcol.mul</Radarcol>
  <Accounts>
    <Account>
      <Name>admin</Name>
      <PasswordHash>21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3</PasswordHash>
      <AccessLevel>255</AccessLevel>
      <LastPos x="3624" y="1256"/>
      <Regions/>
    </Account>
  </Accounts>
  <Regions/>
</CEDConfig>

It doesn't matter how many zeros you add to it ;) it's the same number still. It works with this settings just fine. Also works with 0x18

Note: I know that there is password hash :D Password is `admin`. That's my local server. But it's wise not to share account section ;)
Note-2: Why do you try to run it against map0.mul? that client uses .uop format. Have you unpacked your map file?

Last edited:
Back