ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I am a sometimes OSI player and one of the Discord channels I'm in has a bot that monitors ATL Trade Chat and posts it in a specific channel on the discord.

Does anyone know how they might be going about doing this? Or which bot they are using?

I imagine it involves having a character logged into the shard, but other than that I'm having trouble tracking down a starting point.

I don't know where I got it, I'm sure here in the forums. Simple script I copied and made it link to web page and ont to forum page. Hope it helps. I too wondered how to link a bot. I don't understand webhooks yet.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Discord.cs
    653 bytes · Views: 11
CommandSystem.Register("discord"/*Change command here*/, AccessLevel.Player, new CommandEventHandler(Website_OnCommand));
this line you can change discord to what ever you want as the in game command to take you to the desired webpage, [discord

e.Mobile.LaunchBrowser("Discord - address"/*Change website here*/ );
this line change the https address to your web page or discord or forum or where ever and the in game command [discord takes you there.
copy and paste address to your discord page herein between parenthesis

as close as i got was to webhook a forum page to discord using discord webhooks.
go to server settings in discord and then integrations to set up a webhook!

GitHub - alessiospina/DNA-Discord-Bot: Discord Bot for Dawn of New Age (Unofficial Ultima Online Server) is of the subject

Last edited:
Back