KaRaShO' updated EnhancedMap with a new update entry:

New Update!

Important: if you host a EMServer, please update with new version.

Changelog (June 2017):

Map:
> Added support for custom maps [BETA]
> Some code optimization

Server:
> Fix for support latest version of MONO 5
> Added backup (only at first save)
> Fix little core issues

ServerUI:
> Fix support for Admin command

Updater:
> Removed manual update if new version of Updater is available
> Update UI

Known problems:
There is a bug with multiclient support. Need more time to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems to be working for me, mostly, but when I move between facets EM doesn't switch facet automatically. For instance, if I'm in Trammel and go to Malas, I have to click over to EM and set the facet to Malas. Is this expected behavior?

It seems to be working for me, mostly, but when I move between facets EM doesn't switch facet automatically. For instance, if I'm in Trammel and go to Malas, I have to click over to EM and set the facet to Malas. Is this expected behavior?
Hi, please send me a pvt msg on Discord!

For setting up a custom map entry, there is no option to enter a custom index, you have to add multiple entries to get to the right index. Unless that is intended. I have more then one map, but only one map is actually being used and it isn't index 0. lol

KaRaShO' updated EnhancedMap with a new update entry:

Update: 0.1.2.9 Map & 0.0.3.6 Server are out!

VERY IMPORTANT:

UPDATE YOUR SERVER!

:)

Changelog (Feb 2018):

Map
> fixed "client not found" msg from old clients
> remove check client path from regedit, now map asks you to insert a valid path ever
> new setup custom maps: now you can choose index of map to make
> option: Show label name ever. You can set a set of labels to show ever their names (from Options -> label management, select a label)

Server:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi KaRaShO',

i have an issue with Enhanced Map client i hope you can help me with. If this is not the right place for such an enquiry, kindly let me know so i can post in the correct place :)

I do not have administrator privileges in the pc i use for playing (Windows 10). I managed to run UO by copying the game files in a folder that does not require such privileges to run so i can play smoothly :)
My issue is i cannot run Enhanced Map client as when i run the program it immediately requires for admin privileges, which i cannot provide on my pc.
is there any way i can run it without administrator privileges on windows?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply and keep going with the project ;)

Max

To read the network traffic going to and from the UO client, any map program MUST be run as admin on modern operating systems. Otherwise the OS will not let the map program see the data.

Hey, this is a great utility, but there are a few questions I was wondering about. Is there a way to have your pets show up on the map? Also, I have Show Houses on, but my house did not get added to the map, what else do I need to do? Last one, what does "Panic" do?

I cant download keeps taking me to a macaffe pluging installer. Why not post on this site like most code?

I cant download keeps taking me to a macaffe pluging installer. Why not post on this site like most code?

same here, cant download it cause the link points to a malware website "mcafee", i guess razorenchanced website got hacked or someone else took the domain instead

Here it is i downloaded a year ago or so . I use this right now . Hope some can use it till links fixed.
Post automatically merged:

12mb i guess it wont let me upload says files to big :( sorry

Back