The version on servuo is infact unpatched for the latest version, you had to change a few lines within the Ais, and you need to comment out hasbreath in all the evos, Servuo scrapped the Hasfire attribute. Once I get home I'll post the edits that's need to be made for it to be compatible with 57

Reactions: Zsu
The version on servuo is infact unpatched for the latest version, you had to change a few lines within the Ais, and you need to comment out hasbreath in all the evos, Servuo scrapped the Hasfire attribute. Once I get home I'll post the edits that's need to be made for it to be compatible with 57
Thank you! I really appreciate it!

I am gonna post both the older version and the Servuo Pub57 fixed version. I do recommend, don't just drop in and replace. Look at what is changed from the older to the newer version. So if you wanted to Patch another Script to work with pub57 you know exactly what you are dealing with. Pub57 is in fact the one i have on my server as well, and it runs perfectly.

Attachments

• Evo AI - ServUO Older Versions.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Evo AI - ServUO Pub57 Fix.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
I am gonna post both the older version and the Servuo Pub57 fixed version. I do recommend, don't just drop in and replace. Look at what is changed from the older to the newer version. So if you wanted to Patch another Script to work with pub57 you know exactly what you are dealing with. Pub57 is in fact the one i have on my server as well, and it runs perfectly
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(15,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Berserk
AI' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly referen
ce?) [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(24,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.EndPickTarget(Mobile,
IDamageable, OrderType)': no suitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightS
erver\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\EvoBerserkAI.cs(39,24): error CS0115: 'EvoBerserkAI.DoOrderGuard()': no s
uitable method found to override [C:\FrightNightServer\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scr
ipts.csproj]

After putting in your scripts its still saying this because i dont have a berserkAI in my scripts files. I tried to remove the script but it makes a bunch of other problems because. Can I comment it out in all those scripts?
Post automatically merged:

I am gonna post both the older version and the Servuo Pub57 fixed version. I do recommend, don't just drop in and replace. Look at what is changed from the older to the newer version. So if you wanted to Patch another Script to work with pub57 you know exactly what you are dealing with. Pub57 is in fact the one i have on my server as well, and it runs perfectly.
BTW Thank you for taking the time to look and fix these for me!!

Back