Resource icon

MyRunUO for ServUO 1

No permission to download
Jan 27, 2019
ah ok thanks im still searching lol
Post automatically merged:

i cannot find those threads on the paperdoll problem on here and im pretty sure i seen it somewere

got it doc i didnt copy the mul files into the www directory That brought the paper dolls up

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
i used wamp but i still cant get my domain name to work its working off ip address right now ill tackle domain name tomorrow

http://209.222.7.203:8081 check it out looks good

There is a zip file in the mul folder unzip it and copy the 4 mul files into the mul folder to make them show up

inside the disto folder theres the www folder and a mul folder Theres a zip file in the mul folder Unzip it and copy the 4 mul files into the www folder of the site youre using and then the paper dolls will display Hope that helps im not good at explaining like Doc is lol

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
Thats great Keep at it as Doc told me you will get it Youre getting close Im no good at explaing how to do things or i would tell you exactly how i got mine to work Did the mul files help you get that close

michel

Citizen
Mar 12, 2019
Hello im having this error with the ODBC.
Im connecting from my pc to a web hosting where i have the SQL...

Its in spanish..
the translate:
[ODBC driver manager] The data source name is not found and no default driver is specified

Thanks!

1579996741273.png

Hello im having this error with the ODBC.
Im connecting from my pc to a web hosting where i have the SQL...

Its in spanish..
the translate:
[ODBC driver manager] The data source name is not found and no default driver is specified

Thanks!

1579996741273.png
I have the connections created in the odbc 32 bit, mysql..

Last edited:

bandit

Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
currently having an issue. I replaced the stock PlayerMobile.cs with one you provide in a reply and I got this error:

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7359.13790 - Build on 2/24/2020 7:39:40 AM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0246: Line 227: The type or namespace name 'Xanthos' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I use Windows 10 Enterprise x64

UPDATE: I also don't use the Xanthos Shrink system and don't plan on using it at all. Just did a general forum search for Xanthos and found out what that system was.

Last edited:

Tasanar

Admin
ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
So go to line 227 in your PlayerMobile.cs There is something there looking for Xanthos.

bandit

Citizen
Dec 18, 2017
So go to line 227 in your PlayerMobile.cs There is something there looking for Xanthos.
i did remove that line and came up with a bunch of errors. I may just try to install it so it doesnt throw out errors

I also tried searching for that Safe Resurrection script in the forums (manually and search bar) and found nothing for that addon Xanthos. I only found this that mentioned it not being seen in quite sometime:

This is also the error i have without using his PlayerMobile.cs and just using the original PlayerMobile.cs:

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7359.16469 - Build on 2/24/2020 9:08:58 AM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Services/MyRunUO/MyRunUO.cs:
CS1061: Line 74: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 80: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 94: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 100: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 257: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 438: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'ChangedMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'ChangedMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Last edited:

ParanoiaPhD

Squire
May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
I hate to do this but man... I'm running 7.3 PHP (because some of the myrunuo code is deprecated in 7.4 php) but the latest mysql and odbc connecter (8.0.19). I had previously had it connected on php 7.4.4 but i ran into the deprecated errors so I downgraded. Now I'm getting these errors...
C#:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_errno() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\config.php:110 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\index.php(65): sql_connect() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Apache24\htdocs\config.php on line 110
Not much online for this "errno" error. Here is the code its basically for connecting to the DB I think. It's line 110 which is the line that first says "errno".
C#:
// No need to edit anything below this line
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sql_connect
function sql_connect()
{
  global $SQLhost, $SQLport, $SQLdb, $SQLuser, $SQLpass;

if ($SQLport != "")
    $link = @mysqli_connect("$SQLhost","$SQLuser","$SQLpass","$SQLdb","$SQLport");
  else
    $link = @mysqli_connect("$SQLhost","$SQLuser","$SQLpass","$SQLdb","$SQLport");
  if (!$link) {
    echo "Database access error ".mysql_errno().": ".mysql_error()."\n";
    die();
  }

$result = mysqli_select_db($link, $SQLdb);
  if (!$result) {
    echo "Error ".mysql_errno($link)." selecting database '$SQLdb': ".mysql_error($link)."\n";
    die();
  }
  return $link;
}
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sql_query
Anyone know what the problem is now? I have restarted computer and the apache2.4 service. (the service is starting) and I have myrunuo updating to the db fine.

1585593777524.png

ParanoiaPhD

Squire
May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
I got apache2.4 in php5.6.9 to start by using this...

C#:
<IfModule php5_module>
   LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_4.dll"
   # configure the path to php.ini
   PHPIniDir "C:/php"
   AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>
only problem now is the dang websites messed up. I can't think of something to search to figure this out...
1585633265191.png

Last edited:

ParanoiaPhD

Squire
May 2, 2019
California
www.iceyou.org
Shard Name
Central USA
And now I've got the website registering again but there is this error now...
C#:
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver][mysqld-8.0.19]Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'char_int' at row 1
I know I'm close. Im running php 5.6.9 with latest odbc and mysql. ALSO I switched back to the original myrunuo scripts and im doing this in actual runuo 2.0 rc2.