psychoman78 submitted a new resource:

New ServUO Rebuild w/OWLTR & FS-ATS - Servuo Pub 54 Rebuild

Hey All, i have spent the past few days going threw adding in the following into a Clean ServUo Pub 54 Code, Feel free to Download Via my Github.

Added Rosyln (.Net 4.6.1 Framework Support)
Added OWLTR 4.0
Added FS-ATS Gen2 2.0.0

Also Made sure all Updates to repo were done as of 12noon EST Dec. 17th 2016

I have not tested all the system only minor testing so if there is any issues i am sorry have not had the time to do extensive testing, if there are problems and u fix them please Post...

Read more about this resource...

Np, Got tired of a few people buggin me to do it so i finally did LOL but as i said i have not had the time to test so please post any fixes u do to help others

Using this if I try to gather resources (ore or lumber with shovel/axe) The server crashes if I gather any of the non standard resources (standard ones seem fine). Also if I create any of the non standard resources via add they arn't hued and when highlighted the popup shows up like the following example.

Example: Ice Ore just shows up as:
Ore
Weight: 7 stones
*1_NOTHING*

The server crash log:
Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at daat99.ResourceHelper.GetDaat99HarvestedType(Type originalType, Boolean prospected, Double skill) in \Scripts\Custom\New Systems\OWLTR\New\Resource Helper.cs:line 70
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked) in \Scripts\Services\Harvest\HarvestSystem.cs:line 170
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick() in \Scripts\Services\Harvest\HarvestSoundTimer.cs:line 31
   at Server.Timer.Slice() in\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in \Server\Main.cs:line 576

*************************************************************************************
UPDATE
I got the error fixed by making a change to \Scripts\Misc\ResourceInfo.cs
Attached is the changed file

Attachments

• ResourceInfo.cs
    60 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Using this if I try to gather resources (ore or lumber with shovel/axe) The server crashes if I gather any of the non standard resources (standard ones seem fine). Also if I create any of the non standard resources via add they arn't hued and when highlighted the popup shows up like the following example.

Example: Ice Ore just shows up as:
Ore
Weight: 7 stones
*1_NOTHING*

The server crash log:
Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at daat99.ResourceHelper.GetDaat99HarvestedType(Type originalType, Boolean prospected, Double skill) in \Scripts\Custom\New Systems\OWLTR\New\Resource Helper.cs:line 70
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSystem.FinishHarvesting(Mobile from, Item tool, HarvestDefinition def, Object toHarvest, Object locked) in \Scripts\Services\Harvest\HarvestSystem.cs:line 170
   at Server.Engines.Harvest.HarvestSoundTimer.OnTick() in \Scripts\Services\Harvest\HarvestSoundTimer.cs:line 31
   at Server.Timer.Slice() in\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in \Server\Main.cs:line 576

*************************************************************************************
UPDATE
I got the error fixed by making a change to \Scripts\Misc\ResourceInfo.cs
Attached is the changed file
pull req. submitted https://github.com/psychoman78/Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a/pull/1

Would be very useful if you merged in owltr/as in a branch with ServUO history, and kept the line endings the same then it would be lots easier for people to merge in latest charges.
Makes it hard to diff to keep up to date with the latest ServUO.

nice resource either way ++

Would be very useful if you merged in owltr/as in a branch with ServUO history, and kept the line endings the same then it would be lots easier for people to merge in latest charges.
Makes it hard to diff to keep up to date with the latest ServUO.

nice resource either way ++

i was going to do this but took me so long that by the time i was done (spent all night on it) that i was so tired that i had not though to do it
[doublepost=1482181338][/doublepost]*** Updated Dec 18th & Dec 19th Repo Updates ***
[doublepost=1482206176][/doublepost]2nd Round Of Updates for Today Dec 19th 2016,

i am going to try and do my best at keeping this updated to latest repo Till the New year, Sorry i am not adding in the comments for whats changed but if u are going off my repo should not be hard to merge into your code, or even merge your changes to it...

hope it helps :)

when in shame using a cuside to kill mud pies the server will crash on killing the mudpie.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6198.20609
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 12/20/2016 7:43:11 PM
Mobiles: 15047
Items: 131359
Exception:
at Server.BerserkImpl.CheckEquipBestial(Mobile m)
at Server.BerserkImpl.BerserkTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\jason\Desktop\owltr and fs animals\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\jason\Desktop\owltr and fs animals\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Server\Main.cs:line 576

when in shame using a cuside to kill mud pies the server will crash on killing the mudpie.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 6198.20609
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 12/20/2016 7:43:11 PM
Mobiles: 15047
Items: 131359
Exception:
at Server.BerserkImpl.CheckEquipBestial(Mobile m)
at Server.BerserkImpl.BerserkTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\jason\Desktop\owltr and fs animals\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\jason\Desktop\owltr and fs animals\Dragons-Legacy-Alpha-1.0a-master\Server\Main.cs:line 576

okay i will test this on a few codes i got from what i am seeing it's an issue with the new repo stuff but will test right now

** Update **

Okay looked into it looks to be caused by something in the Berserk stuff that was just changed, should post as a possible bug.... i will look into it further as soon as i have some free time

Last edited:
I know this thead was in 2015 but i got the same crash as jase giffin so i had to go into AOS.cs and wipe out the codes they had for the Berserk and now it works just fine "doesn't crash now" but what will happen without those codes, does it mean its going to be broken and unusable now?

Let me say thank you Psychoman for your hard work! OWLTR and FS-ATS are two of the most loved server mods around.
[doublepost=1482421494][/doublepost]
I know this thead was in 2015 but i got the same crash as jase giffin so i had to go into AOS.cs and wipe out the codes they had for the Berserk and now it works just fine "doesn't crash now" but what will happen without those codes, does it mean its going to be broken and unusable now?

Mind posting your new AOS.cs ?

Thank you! This is exactly what I am looking for. I lost my hard drive and lost everything. What client runs best with this? I don't read codes well. Actually, I am really terrible at it. I just like poking at them with a long stick.

I am just looking to build a server that just me, myself and I can play on when I am bored on rainy days. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys, sorry i have not updated the repack in a few days been down with a migraine for the past few days, I will get to work on it tonight and try and have it all updated by sometime tomorrow....
[doublepost=1482474767][/doublepost]***UPDATE***

Okay all, Updates from the past few days are up in the repack hope this helps, and sorry for the delay, i will do what i can to keep up on it but remember as i said i will not be keeping it updated come the New year, i will do what i can to help but after the new year ya'll on your own :)

Thank you for the fix so now i can use this code now?

/*#region Berserk
if (((float)(m.Hits - totalDamage) / m.HitsMax) < 0.5 && m.Hits > totalDamage)
{
if (BerserkImpl.CheckBestialArmor(m))
{
m.Berserk = Berserk.SetBerserk;
}
}

if (m is PlayerMobile && m.Race == Race.Gargoyle && !m.GargoyleBerserk)
{
if (((float)(m.Hits - totalDamage) / m.HitsMax) < 0.8)
{
if (m.GargoyleBerserkTimer != null)
m.GargoyleBerserkTimer.Stop();

m.GargoyleBerserkTimer = new BerserkImpl.GargoyleBerserkTimer(m);
m.GargoyleBerserkTimer.Start();
}
}
#endregion*/
[doublepost=1482492447][/doublepost]ok your fixes worked thank you!

I did a fresh download of the repository and I've noticed that the admin command [set str or [set dex or [set int isn't working. I am able to add items and do other admin tasks so far. Will go and try and kill something to see if it crashes at all on the berserk stuff, I even tried modding the props on my admin character and the stats stubbornly refuse to budge.

So I killed a few things and no crash

I removed all items from my toon and was able to change my str dex and int. Think I must need to alter something on my playercaps.

Last edited:
Glade to see everything is back working hope you all enjoy :)
[doublepost=1482524408][/doublepost]Well Dec 23rd 2016, Repo updates added Enjoy hehehe

I did a fresh download of the repository and I've noticed that the admin command [set str or [set dex or [set int isn't working. I am able to add items and do other admin tasks so far. Will go and try and kill something to see if it crashes at all on the berserk stuff, I even tried modding the props on my admin character and the stats stubbornly refuse to budge.

for the stats try
[set RawDex
[set RawInt
[set RawStr

I wasn't able to mod the resists (via props) on starting armor but have no issue doing it on armor from drops or crafted I'm not sure what's up with that.

okay just a heads up u need to use clean new save files using old ones will not work with the code as theres alot of major changes so doing it on clean ones work, i did look into the issue and i had no problems on my gm char to change the stats using props, took me a little while to get to it but i am still realing a little from the headache fit i have had, but i have looked into the issue and i found that if your using an older save with the repack it will cause some issues but clean new saves have worked
[doublepost=1482535071][/doublepost]
Thank you for the fix so now i can use this code now?

/*#region Berserk
if (((float)(m.Hits - totalDamage) / m.HitsMax) < 0.5 && m.Hits > totalDamage)
{
if (BerserkImpl.CheckBestialArmor(m))
{
m.Berserk = Berserk.SetBerserk;
}
}

if (m is PlayerMobile && m.Race == Race.Gargoyle && !m.GargoyleBerserk)
{
if (((float)(m.Hits - totalDamage) / m.HitsMax) < 0.8)
{
if (m.GargoyleBerserkTimer != null)
m.GargoyleBerserkTimer.Stop();

m.GargoyleBerserkTimer = new BerserkImpl.GargoyleBerserkTimer(m);
m.GargoyleBerserkTimer.Start();
}
}
#endregion*/
[doublepost=1482492447][/doublepost]ok your fixes worked thank you!

Theres alot more to the fix then just that but yes if you download the recent one from today you will be able to use it clean as more fixes come out i will update it so keep an eye on here,

Stupid question here....Is there anyway to disable the bank part of it like have it go back to regularly drop the gold in the bank and such?Not sure i like the gold vanishing....lol thanks.

I think they changed the gold in the bank to reduce items in the bank and to be able to store higher amounts. Not sure but thats what I think I read.

So I tried bowcrafting and fletching and their appear to be double entries for Ash Yew Bloodwood Frostwood and Oak. One set of them are upper caps and another set are Cap first letter lowercase rest of the word. So one set looks like BLOODWOOD and their is another that looks like Bloodwood and so on. Defintely unable to craft bows at all under this. I was using the latest pull from the repack Pub 54 Build 6294.26555. All I've messed with is Basecreature.cs, gold.cs, and some config files like playermobile config.cfg etc. Nothing to do with crafting Can anyone confirm that bowcrafting is buggo or is it me?

Blacksmithing appears to be ok

Is there a way to get just the pet system? I have been looking, but the only thing i find is on runuo.com. which is offline. I like the pet level system i have seen on other shards. but i cant seem to find it anywhere. I really dont care if it has all the features of this ats system. Just the level part.
thank you

There is a system but you would have to make a lot of distro edits to get the system running. The system is posted here on ServUO but here it is again for convenience. Psychoman78 has done a lot of hard work on merging the distro edits. I think the fletching issues I have run into might have something to do with either those edits or recent changes to the normal repository. I am going to take a look at Zerodowned's resource file he posted earlier in this thread

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-FS-ATS Gen2.rar
    252.6 KB · Views: 32
Stupid question here....Is there anyway to disable the bank part of it like have it go back to regularly drop the gold in the bank and such?Not sure i like the gold vanishing....lol thanks.
open
ServUO/Scripts/Misc/CurrentExpansion.cs

change: AccountGold.Enabled = Core.TOL;
to

AccountGold.Enabled = false;

@Diesel Sorry have not checked forums today just heading to bed i will look into this in the am and make a fix if there is an issue in the code i posted thank you for bring this to my attention
[doublepost=1482819926][/doublepost]
open
ServUO/Scripts/Misc/CurrentExpansion.cs

change: AccountGold.Enabled = Core.TOL;
to

I also did this to disable to gump as well from comming up

[CallPriority(Int32.MinValue)]
public static void Configure()
{
Core.Expansion = Expansion;

AccountGold.ConvertOnBank = false;
AccountGold.ConvertOnTrade = false;
VirtualCheck.UseEditGump = false;

I've noticed the bowcraft fletching and blacksmithing gumps are a little messed up.
The BowFletch, Blacksmith, Carp & possibly the other craft gumps are that way due to an incomplete merge. See if this helps any.

Attachments

• CraftGump.cs
    37.1 KB · Views: 18
Crafting Gump Fix added in thanks to @Hammerhand
[doublepost=1482856197][/doublepost]Hey all any fixes you make please send pull request to Github and i will review it and add it as needed this way we all can keep things updated, and any fixes we ALL do are added into it, Will save me some time of having to add it in myself and then merge, I do check it every morning for new pulls or merge requests, So you all know :) Thank you all for the help and hard work at keeping this rebuild up to date as much as we possibly can.
[doublepost=1482857060][/doublepost]** UPDATE**

Repo Merges From Dec 26/2016 Added in
[doublepost=1482870964][/doublepost]Fletching Tool Fixed, and updated in Rebuild on GitHub :)
[doublepost=1482871070][/doublepost]Also anyone needs me for help please join me on my Discord

https://discord.gg/KDJdpxf
[doublepost=1482874434][/doublepost]Final Repair to Fletching only reads one set of logs now and is working, Sorry, i uploaded the wrong one

Thank you for all your work. Sorry about the errant git requests. GIT is very new to me. SVN I know by command line. Even with a gui I dont have git right yet. How do I push changes to you? Is that through a pull request via github or can I just attach files here? I failed a few times lol

Downloaded new repository pull. Unzipped compiled win. Ran server. Got this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6205.31176
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:

CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited mem
ber 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was inten
ded.
Errors:
+ Misc/CrashGuard.cs:
CS0103: Line 178: The name 'root' does not exist in the current context
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[doublepost=1482879237][/doublepost]Ok doke. I checked out CrashGuard.cs and saw a commented out line on 177. I uncommented it since it seemed to define the term root.

string root = GetRoot(); <----------- Was commented out. I removed the comment tag and it then compiled.
string directory = "Logs/Crashes";
string filePath = Combine(root, fileName);

After it compiled I confirmed that Fletching now works as intended. Good Job Psychoman78!

I am uploading the revised CrashGuard.cs

Attachments

• CrashGuard.cs
    8.1 KB · Views: 3
Downloaded new repository pull. Unzipped compiled win. Ran server. Got this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6205.31176
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:

CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited mem
ber 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was inten
ded.
Errors:
+ Misc/CrashGuard.cs:
CS0103: Line 178: The name 'root' does not exist in the current context
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
[doublepost=1482879237][/doublepost]Ok doke. I checked out CrashGuard.cs and saw a commented out line on 177. I uncommented it since it seemed to define the term root.

string root = GetRoot(); <----------- Was commented out. I removed the comment tag and it then compiled.
string directory = "Logs/Crashes";
string filePath = Combine(root, fileName);

After it compiled I confirmed that Fletching now works as intended. Good Job Psychoman78!

I am uploading the revised CrashGuard.cs

Fixed forgot to change 1 word from "Root" To "Directory"

Sorry been a long day
[doublepost=1482879593][/doublepost]
Thank you for all your work. Sorry about the errant git requests. GIT is very new to me. SVN I know by command line. Even with a gui I dont have git right yet. How do I push changes to you? Is that through a pull request via github or can I just attach files here? I failed a few times lol

Np man took me a while to figure it out as well
[doublepost=1482892833][/doublepost]OKay all Repo Merge #1322 Dated Dec 27/2016 Added into the Rebuild

Fletching and Bowcrafting is working. Carpentry registers the wood in your backpack but tells you "you do not have sufficient wood to craft that". Even if it is just logs.

Honestly, I don't think Bowcrafting is imparting wood type bonuses to the crafted weapons correctly. I could be wrong but they just don't look right.

Carp, Tinkering, and Bowcraft

Only logs(any color) seem to show up in the material selection menu but don't work, Boards(any color) show as 0 like they arn't included. But items can only be crafted if enough plain boards are in your pack to craft the item or you get "You do not have sufficient wood to make that".

If you have a colored wood selected as the resource it makes the Item that color/properties but it still uses the lumber from the plain boards. It does this even with 0 of the selected wood in pack.

This was tested on a player char with no master storage deeds so It couldn't have been using anything from it.

okay i will check into it further as i have done tests on them and as long as i had the logs it worked but not with boards, like i said guys i had not tested it on release so i do rely on everyones feed back and if anyone makes a fix post it here and send it to the repo on github and i will *as long as it works* add it to the repo to help save everyone some time, as we all are working on our own shards :)

Thank you all for the info and i will do my best to keep up on the fixes
Happy Gaming To you All,

And Happy Holidays (Remember Please do NOT drink and drive)

Something that might be good to include with this could be Vita Nex Core, I know the current build there is a problem, so we would just have to iron that out, but that would make this a more complete resource I think.

Back