I had Base creature compile successfully once..my suggestion would be go through Bas creature included in the OWLTR and only merge over the commented parts..thats the only part you should actualy need Thankfully Base creature was well commented =)

sorry my eyes are bad cant make out the error report

Ive redone it a few times but my bc isnt fresh, i meant to zip each version as i updated it, i could go back and start fresh but the enhanced client implementation wasnt all cakes and whistles. Ill try digging through all my customs and see which used modified base creatures and attempt a fresh from scratch base, just sucks cause winmerge doesnt like really large files, it usually highlights all lines whether they are different or not.

Ive redone it a few times but my bc isnt fresh, i meant to zip each version as i updated it, i could go back and start fresh but the enhanced client implementation wasnt all cakes and whistles. Ill try digging through all my customs and see which used modified base creatures and attempt a fresh from scratch base, just sucks cause winmerge doesnt like really large files, it usually highlights all lines whether they are different or not.

With a big file like Base Creature its better to merge it by hand and not use Winmerge... I bet there is something you left out..easier to search/Find all Comments using Find-> daat to find all the comments

With a big file like Base Creature its better to merge it by hand and not use Winmerge... I bet there is something you left out..easier to search/Find all Comments using Find-> daat to find all the comments

I go back over them if i have compile errors with visual studio and side by side the files

Try this. see if it compiles I commented out all those things that I don't think need to be there anymore.

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-BaseCreature.cs
    172.3 KB · Views: 3
Try this. see if it compiles I commented out all those things that I don't think need to be there anymore.

That worked for the Scroll errors now i just need to comment out the random armor errors, i was trying to get as much as i could to work but if i need to implement something else in later thats really no big deal, i really do appreciate the help guys.
I normally dont post my errors i just plug away at them until i get them but that one was a pain

No problem ether..sorry i wasnt more help then i was..plugging away at a New OWLTR that i plan on releasing soon..its a mix of Karma's and Daats OWLTR all rolled into 1..with some exceptions...

Those are normal, so either something you added in made that error, or something in your loot.cs is messed up (if u edited that at all)

so taking inventory, im running pub 54 with neruns distro, vitanex, enhanced client support, gold ledger. So i had edited base creatures 3-4 times but server was working until i tried to merge in the Owtl bout to try to rebuild my base using those again, ill post results

well it seems i was missing something and now i remember how i got into the shape i was in, it started with packmagicitem errors, so i copied it, then im missing packarmor and pack weapon, which is what led me to add that entire loot pack

my servuo says pub 54 but it most definitely seems like its missing something. Is there a newer pub 54 or dif versions i hate to start completely over but sometimes thats the best

my servuo says pub 54 but it most definitely seems like its missing something. Is there a newer pub 54 or dif versions i hate to start completely over but sometimes thats the best

Check the GitHud...Pub 55 might be out now,,or atleast 54 with some fixes

I don't think its theirs, i think its something merging in improperly cuz mine has em all the same way and i compile fine, which was why first i had asked about their Loot.cs cuz unless im missing something (which i could be) i dont see a problem with that section. even with the packmagicitems

Try this one see if it works. I moved it to a diff location.

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-BaseCreature.cs
    170.8 KB · Views: 1
just realized something, the file structure of the pub 54 on github is very different that the pub 54 i have

Attachments

• githubvsmyfiles.jpg
    githubvsmyfiles.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 14
Yeah they have moved files to new spots and fixed things. Just cuz it says Pub54 doesn't mean there isn't revisions. I'd start with a fresh repo, as that is what i use so my fixes might be different.

Remove the packmagicitems stuff and see if it compiles.
Ieditted out all packmagicitems from all the new elemental scripts and it assembles hoorah! lol
of course they dont drop any armors or weapons and all the ores are plain but i can fix that later

Last edited:
So im currently re-merging OWTL 4.0 with a fresh copy of pub 54 from the GitHub. Once im done and it compiles correctly I will thoroughly test the features of this pack. Once all things work as intended, I will take my merged versions and repack them in the new file structure and upload them so the community can have a drag and drop version for the 54 on GitHub. Well as long as its a fresh unaltered copy. Not sure though what im gonna do about PackMagicItems cause it does not exist in pub 54.

Could be, yes. Looks like you're missing the name strings in MetalInfo
Code:
        private static readonly CraftResourceInfo[] m_MetalInfo = new CraftResourceInfo[]
        {
                //daat99 OWLTR start - custom ores
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x000, 1053109, "Iron",            CraftAttributeInfo.Blank,        CraftResource.Iron,                typeof( IronIngot ),        typeof( IronOre ),            typeof( Granite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x973, 1053108, "Dull Copper",    CraftAttributeInfo.DullCopper,    CraftResource.DullCopper,        typeof( DullCopperIngot ),    typeof( DullCopperOre ),    typeof( DullCopperGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x966, 1053107, "Shadow Iron",    CraftAttributeInfo.ShadowIron,    CraftResource.ShadowIron,        typeof( ShadowIronIngot ),    typeof( ShadowIronOre ),    typeof( ShadowIronGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x96D, 1053106, "Copper",        CraftAttributeInfo.Copper,        CraftResource.Copper,            typeof( CopperIngot ),        typeof( CopperOre ),        typeof( CopperGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x972, 1053105, "Bronze",        CraftAttributeInfo.Bronze,        CraftResource.Bronze,            typeof( BronzeIngot ),        typeof( BronzeOre ),        typeof( BronzeGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x8A5, 1053104, "Gold",            CraftAttributeInfo.Golden,        CraftResource.Gold,                typeof( GoldIngot ),        typeof( GoldOre ),            typeof( GoldGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x979, 1053103, "Agapite",        CraftAttributeInfo.Agapite,        CraftResource.Agapite,            typeof( AgapiteIngot ),        typeof( AgapiteOre ),        typeof( AgapiteGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x89F, 1053102, "Verite",        CraftAttributeInfo.Verite,        CraftResource.Verite,            typeof( VeriteIngot ),        typeof( VeriteOre ),        typeof( VeriteGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 0x8AB, 1053101, "Valorite",        CraftAttributeInfo.Valorite,    CraftResource.Valorite,            typeof( ValoriteIngot ),    typeof( ValoriteOre ),        typeof( ValoriteGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 1161,    0,        "Blaze",        CraftAttributeInfo.Blaze,        CraftResource.Blaze,            typeof( BlazeIngot ),        typeof( BlazeOre ),            typeof( BlazeGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 1152,    0,        "Ice",            CraftAttributeInfo.Ice,            CraftResource.Ice,                typeof( IceIngot ),            typeof( IceOre ),            typeof( IceGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 1272,    0,        "Toxic",        CraftAttributeInfo.Toxic,        CraftResource.Toxic,            typeof( ToxicIngot ),        typeof( ToxicOre ),            typeof( ToxicGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 1278,    0,        "Electrum",        CraftAttributeInfo.Electrum,    CraftResource.Electrum,            typeof( ElectrumIngot ),    typeof( ElectrumOre ),        typeof( ElectrumGranite ) ),
                new CraftResourceInfo( 1153,    0,        "Platinum",        CraftAttributeInfo.Platinum,    CraftResource.Platinum,            typeof( PlatinumIngot ),    typeof( PlatinumOre ),        typeof( PlatinumGranite ) ),
                //daat99 OWLTR end - custom ores
            };

well i tried replacing my resourceinfo with the one from the OWTLR as a long shot and it did compile and ore and ingots are showing correctly. So it seems that was my problem, apparently im gonna have to remerge that file cause id be afraid i was missing something if i stuck to the OWTLR resourceinfo file.

Just finished the drag and drop version of OWTLR 4.0. With this you can download a fresh pub 54 from GitHub, drag and drop this in overwrite the files and compile away.

Yea thanx alot HH, FYI i had to comment out the champ spawn cleaner in this repackage, and i had to rename bagofresources to bagofresource as it conflicted with xml's bag of resources, but i made sure to update rewards to reflect that change so players get a bag of ingots instead of an ammo converting bag lol

I personally am working atm on a new OWLTR ..using some of Daat99's features... some of Daat's resources and some of Karma's Resources and some Real Life Resources... I got 16 different Ores, 16 different Different Logs, about about 9 different Kinds of Leathers Ores reflecting Scales and Granite.. And some New Mobiles Like Metal Dragons that drop the new Ores/Scales and edited some exsisting Mobiles like Snakes to Drop Reptile Hides where as the Dragons drop 2 different Kinds ..Reptile and Dragon Hides...

ive noticed no ones ported over FS-ATS Gen2, so i think thatll be my next thing. I love the fact pets have levels and u have to hunt for lvl 30 pets to lvl plus evo dragons and bio pets

actually ether I have..i just didnt release it... Although my Base Crature.cs has the edits for it in there which also has the edits for my new OWLTR..

There is also some Bugs i think with the taming Bulk Order...The NPC;s arent accepting the Bods correctly..atleast this was a bug i ran into on another Shard

Just finished the drag and drop version of OWTLR 4.0. With this you can download a fresh pub 54 from GitHub, drag and drop this in overwrite the files and compile away.

i tried this and compiled fine and seemed to work. when i shut down the shard and tried to restart i recieve an error about a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.LeatherChest
asks me to delete item and terminates server

any ideas

Your serialization does not get deserialized properly. Maybe you added in a new attribute and restarted while it now tries to read something thats not there.

yea i need to go back and look at it, when i try to world spawn it looks like it hangs on despise good and bad spawners
gonna remove this for now until i get createworld to work

im having truoble with getting it to work even when i try to copy over to a fresh servuo install, how do i get hub your merged version?

Back