Your using this on runuo, does runuo have gargoyle added? Might post your error in english also :)

yes u have gargoyle but no gargishsash in all runuo. The error: " Impossible find type or namespace gargishsash. Probably miss a directive using or reference to assembly"

Interestingly enough, it is not finding the GargishTigerFurSash, when the script shown in the image is that namespace. I would assume he does have the Gargish Sash, and is creating a new item, GargishTigerFurSash yet the compiler is not recognizing it somehow, or does not find the script.

@Willfaith Is this script actually in your scripts folder?

Oh.. @Willfaith you must first add a script for the GargishSash before you can add the GargishTigerFurSash as a GargishSash... That is all. I did not read the error completely :/

*edited.

Remove the drop item from your scripts and also remove it from the tiger script, problem solved :)

is it possible someone could post the .vd file for this illustrious creature? I think it would be nice to have a .vd section on these forums ;)

me neither, it's because we don't have the animation. That's why I'm asking for the .vd file. I tried to export it from a current version of UO but I couldn't find it with UOFiddler - it kept crashing. So I'm hoping someone will be nice and upload the .vd file; which is easy to do if you have the animation. Just export it as .vd

well, we certainly have the animation, the thing is walking around on my server as we speak. Just Fiddler somehow needs updated to show it I assume. Maybe... mul editor or some other program would be able to pull it, otherwise, we need another updated fiddler.

@gametec if you have not already achieved getting the vid file you are after, I just realized a way you can do this.. if you convert the new animation UOP file to a MUL with Fiddler, you should be able to then use just about any existing MUL editing tool, maybe even fiddler again, to rip the vid file from it.

Just a thought.

Thanks Dian :)

I'm about to ask insanity if he will get really crazy and add an animation section here on the forums. I will then start uploading custom .vd animations from a collection I've put together.

Last I read he got into an accident and was resting... you have to give the guy a break. Accomplishing what he's done with this site was no easy task. RunUO had a set amount of followers that were very loyal; so the mere fact that he was able to make this site as popular as it is was a gamble. A lot of people, including myself, tried to spin off RunUO with our own sites, but it proved to be too much work and no one showed any interest because there weren't enough ours in the day to present anything but a shell of a website to people. Also keep in mind, and we all know this, that it is hard to juggle real life with our hobby. I hope to see Insanity back, but if he doesn't return I'm sure someone will pick up with another site.

That was not meant as some insult towards him. I do not need to explain why I said that either, and please do not spin what I said as some rude comment. I would just like to rest assured that all my time spent here helping others and contributing is not done in vein, and the site end up becoming just a memory of the past.
I just hope he is well, and ServUO has a solid future, nothing more.

I do not think thats out of line.

I'm not spinning anything... I just responded; there wasn't emotion or drama behind it and none of it was directed at you specifically. The, "you have to give the guy a break" comment was meant to be generalized. Try not to take things so personally ;) lol

I hope all is well for him too, but I know others will pick up if things slow down; it's the nature of the beast that is our hobby.

I dont like going off topic, but I have respond to what you said, its important I feel.. The Ultima Emulator community here is already terribly broken, and much too fragile to survive yet another site closure.. If this site goes down, it will only make it worse. The idea of someone having to start another is not a good thought, and I am uncertain it would be that simple.
Anyways, thats all I am going to say on the matter :) Back to tigers!

I dont like going off topic, but I have respond to what you said, its important I feel.. The Ultima Emulator community here is already terribly broken, and much too fragile to survive yet another site closure.. If this site goes down, it will only make it worse. The idea of someone having to start another is not a good thought, and I am uncertain it would be that simple.
Anyways, thats all I am going to say on the matter :) Back to tigers!

I think the hope would be that Insanity would turn the site over to someone else if it becomes too much for him. Ryan should have done that with RunUO, but thats another matter. I would be willing to take on the expense and keep it going if need be.

Same here, and ive told him as much.

For the record his atv accident happened many months ago, and he returned afterward and began moving the forums to new hosting. Then disappeared again.

If theres a need for an animation section, i can easily add that myself. Currently at work though.

lol man, I hope you know I was jokin!

I guess I need to just stop posting if not... you guys are probly sick of me by now anyways.. :p

Oh, I mean't for those who have not noticed we do have an animation and art section in which they can post in :)

ahh, she was jokin around too :)

Damn text communication.. too damn easy to be misunderstood.. :oops: It sucks.

So I have an issue, i patched all the way up and I do not have itemID 0x9844 per fiddler... its not used. anyone have a copy of the art file I can have?

Ok, I didnt read every post, but has the issue with the random skills and value not staying on the crafted items after server restart been solved?

Our players like this addition, a fix would be great!

Thanks!

Shazzy

fro some reason or another didnt read any of the loot and the tiger well hes invisible on y server... client 7.0.15.0

Back