The Forsaken Planes Site

Our Discord

Forsaken Planes.png

We will hopefully be releasing by May 31st!

We will have no skill cap, 6x6-30x30 customizable houses.

You'll need out custom client as well as ClassicUO to connect to our server!

We have custom items among many more things!

Hope to see you there when we open!

customizing.png

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Forsaken Planes :p Details lol​

If you know how to play better than others and dress faster than everyone else, then you get banned for it. Top server :)))))

If you know how to play better than others and dress faster than everyone else, then you get banned for it. Top server :)))))
That's actually quite the contrary, you got yourself banned by griefing other players and stealing Champ spawns out from under them, and then claiming you were helping said players when they never asked for you help. Further more, you were stealing their hard work and you had been warned by another staff member to stop doing that, only to continue stealing champ spawns from other players. Basically, you got banned for your name sake, being an arrogant player and refusing to apologize to other players for your griefing. You broke a rule by griefing and caused me to have to explain how kill stealing, which was what you were doing, is griefing in my rules. You became a reason why I had to expand my explanation of rules. That is never a good place to be in - being the reason why a rule is added or expanded.

Back