UO Architect

UO Architect v2.7.3

No permission to download

Finaltwist

Squire
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone have a comprehensive database of all available desings imported into UO Architect? Could you mind sharing your save/designs.bin and .idx files?? Manually downloading all the files at http://downloads.runuo.net/UOArchitect/Buildings and Structures/ isn't too attractive ...........

:D
Post automatically merged:

in the spirit of sharing, ive spent an hour downloading and adding... this is what i have so far imported in uo architect. there are hundreds of buildings and whatnots in here. it's very impressive

Attachments

Last edited:

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Where did you obtain most of your downloads for buildings? :)

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Nice! There is a Tree House listed also so that might be one of mine :)

Justin48

Citizen
Jul 21, 2019
Hello! My first post here! I'm having a bit of trouble getting uo-architect to compile.

I've watched the how-to install video:

I've followed the instructions to the T.

the compiling error I get is this.

1587604183136.png

I'm currently running ServUO-ServUO_Pub57

Uo Version 7.0.85.15

If you have any insight as to what may be causing my problem I would greatly appreciate it. I am not very good with code. If you have an answer, could you word it in such a way that an infant could understand? lol Thank you in advance.

Zavreyon

Squire
Apr 5, 2015
Hello! My first post here! I'm having a bit of trouble getting uo-architect to compile.

I've watched the how-to install video:

I've followed the instructions to the T.

the compiling error I get is this.

View attachment 15255

I'm currently running ServUO-ServUO_Pub57

Uo Version 7.0.85.15

If you have any insight as to what may be causing my problem I would greatly appreciate it. I am not very good with code. If you have an answer, could you word it in such a way that an infant could understand? lol Thank you in advance.
have you tried this: https://www.servuo.com/threads/servuo-windows-uoarchitect-failure.11485/#post-68632

Finaltwist

Squire
Sep 7, 2019
Hi all,

Just an issue with Doors - some architect files don't have doors - and the doorgen command doesn't appear to generate them... other files have doors but the doors don't open when placed ingame. Is there an easy solution for both of these problems?

Zavreyon

Squire
Apr 5, 2015
Because the doors in UOArchitects are seen as statics, not basedoors. You will need to delete them first and then add real doors ingame

I thought doorgen only worked on buildings that were frozen. Could be wrong though. Regardless, it's kind of picky also, if you have some walls near what it would normally think is a doorframe, it gets confused and skips it, this has happened to me with the low height walls as flowerbeds too close to the doorframes.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Correct, you will need to add doors once the building is placed- if added before the export to file they won't open.

Reactions: Finaltwist

Zavreyon

Squire
Apr 5, 2015
Dynamic items via [adddoor ingame. Doors should never be static and certainly not frozen. I mean, if you wanna open em anyway.

Doorgen works with custom buildings/maps, but building itself may need to be frozen first. Also they will be iron doors if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Finaltwist