Hello all!

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get ahold of UO Art, I am hoping for character animations and stuff like that. I plan to recreate the old flash game UODefender (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) to release for free as a fun thing to do.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get some UO art. I am currently using UOFiddler, I had to do some work to find an install of UO that still had the files that fiddler needed, but it's a pain to export out of and seems to be missing a lot of animation art. The MUL editor from runuo gives access to more animation art, but I still seem to be missing a lot (Maybe my install doesnt have all the required mul files?) I was wondering if anyone knows of a good way to get that art, or if someone else has already done what I'm trying to do.

Once I finish this I plan to make any art, and the game itself open source and will post that all here, under 'resources' if appropriate.

I see a TON of amazing art in the resources section of this website, but nothing quite like what I am looking for (mostly bunch of character animations), so I'll keep digging around and if I find what I am looking for I will respond to this thread.

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

I think I found a majority of what I need through the mul editor - I wasn't initially using it very well

I have gotten most of the things I needed and wrote a python script to turn these imgs into sprite sheets that I can use for other things... If anyone is interested in specific sprite sheets I can post them, otherwise I'll post a whole bunch when I get further along

Example attached

Attachments

• AirElementalSpriteSheet_Partial.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Back