UODevPro

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Okay so here is the progress on the new setup. Just showing you some screenshots of the menu/features. There will be way more. Spent a good 6 hours today on this setup. Currently have it scripting the Quest both in C# script format and XML backup.

File Menu
ai.imgur.com_Yo9AFHL.png

Menu Strip there is more then whats shown
ai.imgur.com_HJOcmwP.png

Also things like typing in the quest title will also change the quest editor tab name and the quest name in the Project Explorer. You can expect this kinda of functionality so you can find your project parts faster in a nice organized setup.
ai.imgur.com_Nnvuta6.png

Will work on this more tomorrow and the next day. Let me know if you like or dislike anything because I'm really not making this for me to use =)

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Im currently developing this project live on twitch come join and chat if you want. mistagizmo
[doublepost=1466502907][/doublepost]Okay got the Clone Mobile tab done. Basically the olds chool monster creator. Finally got the basics done and can start working on the other parts of the program. Basically almost have the previous uodevpro version reworked into the new system. Just need to write the script function for the monster and will be caught back up. Thanks for your patience. I really think this newer setup will be better in the long run, though a bit more complicated to write. Will keep ya posted. Thanks for those who hung out in the stream was fun.

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Going great. Gonna be working on the item generation code after this weekend. (I work 28 hours on fri/sat) so will get to work on this on sunday. =)

Was looking at the gengamedocs command and been thinking about modifying it and renaming so their isn't any conflict. So it will generate the items/mobiles you have in your server and can use those in this software that way the uodevpro works off your lists of items\mobiles your server has. That way if you lets say get a script package that contains 50 new items, you just rerun this gengamedocs and copy the files over to the uodevpro directory. Any suggestions or anybody think this is a bad idea? It will also allow me to sort items to equip for each race type when your generating npcs. Any who at work.. let me know.

Last edited:

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Well its Sunday and I have a itch to write some code. Will be working on the project tonight. Since I have an idea of the stuff I want to work on. I will be streaming it again at my channel. Feel free to stop by and I will check chat every so often. Again if I am online here I will be actively streaming.

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Still making progress on the project guys, sorry I have been working on other things for work and vacation with kids last week. Didn't forget about this =)

manofwar

Mar 22, 2013
New Mexico
Shard Name
Private
Very Nice Gizmo, I'm really liking this so far. Waiting to see what you come up with when your not in beta testing.

Gizmo

May 14, 2014
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Well I work on it a little each week. Do not have much time to devote as I am working many hours lately. Its a project though and its coming along.

Tukaram

Jan 4, 2015
Just thought I would drop in and see how the progress is going. I can't wait to try this out! It looks great.

Grayhawk

Oct 14, 2014
Germany
Is there any chance to get the latest version of this @Gizmo ?

If you don't have time for it any more, how about publishing the source code so someone else can finish it?

Yaron89

Feb 20, 2018
uoavalon.pe.hu
Shard Name
Avalon
I was wondering the same thing, or has this project been dropped for better things? If it has, that makes me a little sad.

TheDoc

Gold Donator
Platinum Donator
Jun 16, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Shard Name
MAGA
Donate
Donate money to this user
I have used this since the 1st version. My favorite of all time. Well worth the time for fantastic quests.
[doublepost=1546837291][/doublepost]Does anyone have a copy of Gizmo's auto pvp tournament script. My second favorite of all time and can't find it with runuo gone. Ty for any help.