Newb question.
Once everything is filled and the quest is created as .cs , how to do you implement it in game?

Newb question.
Once everything is filled and the quest is created as .cs , how to do you implement it in game?
What you would do is you would drag and drop from the UO Dev folder, see if it throws errors and correct those errors as implicated.
Post automatically merged:

And I do realize you might have already figured this out, but I figured in case anyone else has the same question to give the answer. Please also put your customs in a custom folder so you know where it's at.

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Server.Engines.Quests.BaseChain' threw an exception. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Engines.Quests.BaseChain..cctor() in D:\SERVUO\Scripts\Services\MondainsLegacyQuests\QuestChains.cs:line 84
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.Engines.Quests.BaseChain.get_Chains()
at Server.Engines.Quests.QuestHelper.FirstChainQuest(BaseQuest quest, Object quester) in D:\SERVUO\Scripts\Services\MondainsLegacyQuests\Helpers\QuestHelper.cs:line 420
at Server.Engines.Quests.BaseQuest.OnRefuse() in D:\SERVUO\Scripts\Quests\BaseQuest.cs:line 357
at Server.Engines.Quests.MondainQuestGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info) in D:\SERVUO\Scripts\Services\MondainsLegacyQuests\Gumps\MondainQuestGump.cs:line 644
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in D:\SERVUO\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1453
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in D:\SERVUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 342
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in D:\SERVUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 136
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in D:\SERVUO\Server\Main.cs:line 674
Post automatically merged:

Figured it out - Would help if I editted the quest Chain arrays to actually have more than what I've got listed.

Back