UOFiddler 4.6 - Client interaction not working?

Basara

Member
Jun 18, 2014
5
0
Hi all,

I've come back to the UO emu world after a few years away and wondered if theres an known issue with UOFiddler 4.6 not communicating with the client (using ML 5.0.9.1 with Razor)?
The Client Interact options dont seem to do anything anymore for me but I seem to remember it used to work with Razor?
I've updated the go command etc in the options but the client loc always reads 0,0,0 no matter what I do
 

Feeh

Well-Known Member
Apr 1, 2014
63
10
31
The client interaction will not work properly with the newest clients unless someone update the memory addresses on the UltimaDLL :(
 

Basara

Member
Jun 18, 2014
5
0
Ok, but Mondain's Legacy isnt one of the newer clients, did that client not work previously?
 

Feeh

Well-Known Member
Apr 1, 2014
63
10
31
Yep, its been a long time since last UltimaDLL update in this functionality to support newer clients
AFAIK there are some specific clients that were built in another way (?) and some tools didnt generalize well with them
 

Basara

Member
Jun 18, 2014
5
0
In options just change the command line to
View attachment 13328
I think you need to change ARGS to {1} {2} as well...as I am not sure if it takes a Z argument.
I have done all this, as I said in my initial post, the issue is Fiddler does not get data from the client at all, clientloc at the bottom of the map screen always shows 0,0 and send client to loc does nothing, neither does goto client loc
 

Djeryv

Well-Known Member
Oct 2, 2014
317
41
I ran into a similar issue and here is what my problem was...

I ran razor as administrator...but not fiddler. If I also ran fiddler as administrator...then it worked together.

So basically razor and fiddler needed to both be ran under the same account...either yourself...or both as administrator.
 

Basara

Member
Jun 18, 2014
5
0
I ran into a similar issue and here is what my problem was...

I ran razor as administrator...but not fiddler. If I also ran fiddler as administrator...then it worked together.

So basically razor and fiddler needed to both be ran under the same account...either yourself...or both as administrator.
Excellent, thanks Djeryv, it is now working.
Neither Razor nor Fiddler were running as Admin but now both are set to do so, its working!