Hi all,

I've come back to the UO emu world after a few years away and wondered if theres an known issue with UOFiddler 4.6 not communicating with the client (using ML 5.0.9.1 with Razor)?
The Client Interact options dont seem to do anything anymore for me but I seem to remember it used to work with Razor?
I've updated the go command etc in the options but the client loc always reads 0,0,0 no matter what I do

The client interaction will not work properly with the newest clients unless someone update the memory addresses on the UltimaDLL :(

Yep, its been a long time since last UltimaDLL update in this functionality to support newer clients
AFAIK there are some specific clients that were built in another way (?) and some tools didnt generalize well with them

I ran into a similar issue and here is what my problem was...

I ran razor as administrator...but not fiddler. If I also ran fiddler as administrator...then it worked together.

So basically razor and fiddler needed to both be ran under the same account...either yourself...or both as administrator.

I ran into a similar issue and here is what my problem was...

I ran razor as administrator...but not fiddler. If I also ran fiddler as administrator...then it worked together.

So basically razor and fiddler needed to both be ran under the same account...either yourself...or both as administrator.

Excellent, thanks Djeryv, it is now working.
Neither Razor nor Fiddler were running as Admin but now both are set to do so, its working!

Back