No permission to download

Feeh

Rookie
Apr 1, 2014
Feeh submitted a new resource:

UOFiddler with UOP support - UOFiddler with UOP support 4.6

This UOFiddler version with .NET 4.0 and does support both MULs and UOPs

It also does include my UOP MUL converter inside the plugins folder
I've also made some minor changes to it but I don't remember exactly what, the main application is very same as you may know

BE SURE TO EDIT THE .XML FILE TO MATCH WITH YOUR GAME DIRECTORY OR YOU MAY GET SOME ERRORS. UOFIDDLER WILL NOT DETECT UOP FILES AUTOMATICALLY

:)
Read more about this resource...

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
This is wonderful Thanks for sharing! Finally some one released this :)

Reactions: Feeh

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
Very awesome work, thanks for the submission Feeh!

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
This works great! Some new items in there for sure Pig Roasting Grill-large one-gold claw tub-new training dummy-Tall Pumpkins with cut out faces , new turkey plate and much more :)

Hjornskar

Citizen
Jul 15, 2014
A big thank you for posting this. I was using a a different version of 4.6, but it had some issues with exporting the latest tile data. No issues whatsoever with this version.

Dian

Knight
Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
This one needs to be renamed "UOP Fiddler" :D

Thanks!

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
not sure if i'm doing something wrong, i can see the maps, but the background is all black. no grass, no green.

Dian

Knight
Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
:eek: Hard to say without knowing what you done.. what did you done?? lol

Your seeing the statics okay kinda.. but the map is .. ermm...

zerodowned

ServUO Developer
Jun 28, 2014
:-/ i don't know. fiddler was using like 1.2 million k's of memory too before I terminated it.
scary stuff

Horian

Squire
Aug 8, 2013
I've updated the animlist.xml to be up to date with version 7.0.23.1 for the mobs at least - but for some odd reason the above UOFiddler does not show most of the new anims (while the client from the same folder/path has no issue).
Anyone a clue if that can be fixed? That is still mul-only ...

Attachments

Shazzy

Knight
Mar 6, 2015
Wisconsin
shazzysuoshard.proboards.com
Shard Name
Shazzy's Shard
This works great! Some new items in there for sure Pig Roasting Grill-large one-gold claw tub-new training dummy-Tall Pumpkins with cut out faces , new turkey plate and much more :)
I set it to the proper folder but it does not look at UOP files, so I have something wrong.
Installation help please??
**sorry :/

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
So you set the path to your game folder- closed it out opened it again- I just use the default-Ccopia then Load Profile button and it works

grimm92

Rookie
Sep 28, 2013
I feel like I post to many problems lol, anyways does this still work? I downloaded set right file pats, ran programs as administrator and no luck. gives and error when i try to go into art or even convert uop to mul. Thank you!

Attachments

Hank

Knight
Nov 14, 2013
Earth
An Unhandled exception error like that just means the program has done something it was not coded to handle.
The details section may and I mean this lightly give information that can be useful. However most of the time it does not for the general end user. So the image is the equivalent of saying "I got an unhandled exception error".

Chances are you are the only person who can solve this problem. Sorry to put it that way, but that is the truth.
Make sure you setup your options correctly and have all the .nets installed.

Last edited:

grimm92

Rookie
Sep 28, 2013
Bummer, I took a 2nd look and tried it on an older clinet, worked great! Doesnt seem to work on the latest client though, I really wnated to see the new art too.