Feeh submitted a new resource:

UOFiddler with UOP support - UOFiddler with UOP support 4.6

This UOFiddler version with .NET 4.0 and does support both MULs and UOPs

It also does include my UOP MUL converter inside the plugins folder
I've also made some minor changes to it but I don't remember exactly what, the main application is very same as you may know

BE SURE TO EDIT THE .XML FILE TO MATCH WITH YOUR GAME DIRECTORY OR YOU MAY GET SOME ERRORS. UOFIDDLER WILL NOT DETECT UOP FILES AUTOMATICALLY

:)

Read more about this resource...

This works great! Some new items in there for sure Pig Roasting Grill-large one-gold claw tub-new training dummy-Tall Pumpkins with cut out faces , new turkey plate and much more :)

A big thank you for posting this. I was using a a different version of 4.6, but it had some issues with exporting the latest tile data. No issues whatsoever with this version.

not sure if i'm doing something wrong, i can see the maps, but the background is all black. no grass, no green.

:eek: Hard to say without knowing what you done.. what did you done?? lol

Your seeing the statics okay kinda.. but the map is .. ermm...

I've updated the animlist.xml to be up to date with version 7.0.23.1 for the mobs at least - but for some odd reason the above UOFiddler does not show most of the new anims (while the client from the same folder/path has no issue).
Anyone a clue if that can be fixed? That is still mul-only ...

Attachments

• Animationlist.xml
    43.9 KB · Views: 65
This works great! Some new items in there for sure Pig Roasting Grill-large one-gold claw tub-new training dummy-Tall Pumpkins with cut out faces , new turkey plate and much more :)
I set it to the proper folder but it does not look at UOP files, so I have something wrong.
Installation help please??
**sorry :/

So you set the path to your game folder- closed it out opened it again- I just use the default-Ccopia then Load Profile button and it works

I feel like I post to many problems lol, anyways does this still work? I downloaded set right file pats, ran programs as administrator and no luck. gives and error when i try to go into art or even convert uop to mul. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    25.8 KB · Views: 63
An Unhandled exception error like that just means the program has done something it was not coded to handle.
The details section may and I mean this lightly give information that can be useful. However most of the time it does not for the general end user. So the image is the equivalent of saying "I got an unhandled exception error".

Chances are you are the only person who can solve this problem. Sorry to put it that way, but that is the truth.
Make sure you setup your options correctly and have all the .nets installed.

Last edited:
Bummer, I took a 2nd look and tried it on an older clinet, worked great! Doesnt seem to work on the latest client though, I really wnated to see the new art too.

Bummer, I took a 2nd look and tried it on an older clinet, worked great! Doesnt seem to work on the latest client though, I really wnated to see the new art too.

I can confirm I used this yesterday to look at the latest client with no problems. It's just doing the normal process of uop to mul but automatically as you click around the different tabs.

Last edited:
I use this with the newest client with no problem :) be sure to point it to your game client, then close out the program and open it- once you click on the Items tab at the top- it will take a few minutes to load all the items on the page
::Click on the Settings Tab at the top
UOfiddlerss.jpg
Then set your client path
fiddlermainpathsettings.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys n Girls,

im new to this forum and im facing some problems with the UOP to MUL extractor.

I got the plugin to work and he is showing me the possibility to extraxt from the UOP Files, but when i do so, it does not find the files.

In the bottom left (0/0).

Any idea what do to?
[doublepost=1480457844][/doublepost]sorry for the double post:

The thing is, i would like to get the Gumps from Mondains Legacy and the Animations. Maybe someone can send me the MULs? :D

Had this all working and was using it to make some changes in art and gump. Fast forward about a month and poof, HD fails on computer :( Reinstalling everything and need to update teh gump files. Load up the trusty UOFiddler from above, try to convert from UOP to MUL and get the very helpful window "An error occurred"

It started to create the 2 gump mul files and then quit.
Art works fine....

upload_2018-4-2_9-42-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-2_9-41-20.png
    upload_2018-4-2_9-41-20.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
Indeed, not helpful as it should (never intended to release it :()
Im not the author of the conversion code, just packed it into the plugin format

You may be running into one of these possible problems from what I remember
-No write permission to the file/files
-Already open file
-Output file already exists
-new version of UOP format
-corrupt input files

I'm reuploading the plugin so it may now display a text message of the error

Indeed, not helpful as it should (never intended to release it :()
Im not the author of the conversion code, just packed it into the plugin format

You may be running into one of these possible problems from what I remember
-No write permission to the file/files
-Already open file
-Output file already exists
-new version of UOP format
-corrupt input files

I'm reuploading the plugin so it may now display a text message of the error
Tried the new 0.2 version and still the same error msg.

As for ideas, I am thinking it is the new version of UOP format because I noticed last night the version was different on the client than I had before, so I am thinking they changed something in the latest update :( I noticed that the login screen is definitely different so they changed something.

I have verified the others are all correct. This is not a good sign :(

upload_2018-4-3_9-16-59.png

I also try to use it but couldnt , i made a long, in depth search about programs like uo fiddler which is compatible with the recent client but couldnt find any..
That would be great if someone could make any suggestions about alternative programs or make uo fiddler compatible.
I really want to make a server that has too many custom mobiles, items,systems and ideas.

I use this with the newest client with no problem :) be sure to point it to your game client, then close out the program and open it- once you click on the Items tab at the top- it will take a few minutes to load all the items on the page
::Click on the Settings Tab at the top
View attachment 6213
Then set your client path
View attachment 6214
When you said to close out the program, do you mean close the UO game client? I just started trying to use this today, after a long time and when I click the map, get fatal error, but if I click the multi-map facets, I get ishnar to show up, but seems to leave out the dungeons.

Just mean't you may need to close out UOFiddler then open it- sorry I never messed with the maps in there maybe some one can help who has :)

I am having error on every file (when trying to convert into mul), it loads the maps and everything correctly and I see the plugin, but it will not convert any of the legacy maps. Just trying to get MULs so I can work on custom maps since CentrED won't work with UOP. I'm spinning in a circle... is there any other good program beside CentrED for making custom maps? Or maybe someone has felucca map mul file?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you Quasar for help! Much appreciated :D

Last edited:
Back