Resource icon

UOFiddler with UOP support 4.6

No permission to download

Hank

Knight
Nov 14, 2013
Earth
Bummer, I took a 2nd look and tried it on an older clinet, worked great! Doesnt seem to work on the latest client though, I really wnated to see the new art too.
I can confirm I used this yesterday to look at the latest client with no problems. It's just doing the normal process of uop to mul but automatically as you click around the different tabs.

Last edited:

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
I use this with the newest client with no problem :) be sure to point it to your game client, then close out the program and open it- once you click on the Items tab at the top- it will take a few minutes to load all the items on the page
::Click on the Settings Tab at the top
UOfiddlerss.jpg
Then set your client path
fiddlermainpathsettings.jpg

Last edited:

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Glad to hear -it's always so exciting seeing all the new items :)

Aidem

Citizen
Nov 29, 2016
Hi Guys n Girls,

im new to this forum and im facing some problems with the UOP to MUL extractor.

I got the plugin to work and he is showing me the possibility to extraxt from the UOP Files, but when i do so, it does not find the files.

In the bottom left (0/0).

Any idea what do to?
[doublepost=1480457844][/doublepost]sorry for the double post:

The thing is, i would like to get the Gumps from Mondains Legacy and the Animations. Maybe someone can send me the MULs? :D

Old As Dirt

Citizen
Apr 2, 2018
Had this all working and was using it to make some changes in art and gump. Fast forward about a month and poof, HD fails on computer :( Reinstalling everything and need to update teh gump files. Load up the trusty UOFiddler from above, try to convert from UOP to MUL and get the very helpful window "An error occurred"

It started to create the 2 gump mul files and then quit.
Art works fine....

upload_2018-4-2_9-42-8.png

Attachments

Feeh

Rookie
Apr 1, 2014
Indeed, not helpful as it should (never intended to release it :()
Im not the author of the conversion code, just packed it into the plugin format

You may be running into one of these possible problems from what I remember
-No write permission to the file/files
-Already open file
-Output file already exists
-new version of UOP format
-corrupt input files

I'm reuploading the plugin so it may now display a text message of the error

Old As Dirt

Citizen
Apr 2, 2018
Indeed, not helpful as it should (never intended to release it :()
Im not the author of the conversion code, just packed it into the plugin format

You may be running into one of these possible problems from what I remember
-No write permission to the file/files
-Already open file
-Output file already exists
-new version of UOP format
-corrupt input files

I'm reuploading the plugin so it may now display a text message of the error
Tried the new 0.2 version and still the same error msg.

As for ideas, I am thinking it is the new version of UOP format because I noticed last night the version was different on the client than I had before, so I am thinking they changed something in the latest update :( I noticed that the login screen is definitely different so they changed something.

I have verified the others are all correct. This is not a good sign :(

upload_2018-4-3_9-16-59.png

Oct 12, 2016
I also try to use it but couldnt , i made a long, in depth search about programs like uo fiddler which is compatible with the recent client but couldnt find any..
That would be great if someone could make any suggestions about alternative programs or make uo fiddler compatible.
I really want to make a server that has too many custom mobiles, items,systems and ideas.

Xanthor

Rookie
Nov 2, 2015
I use this with the newest client with no problem :) be sure to point it to your game client, then close out the program and open it- once you click on the Items tab at the top- it will take a few minutes to load all the items on the page
::Click on the Settings Tab at the top
View attachment 6213
Then set your client path
View attachment 6214
When you said to close out the program, do you mean close the UO game client? I just started trying to use this today, after a long time and when I click the map, get fatal error, but if I click the multi-map facets, I get ishnar to show up, but seems to leave out the dungeons.

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Just mean't you may need to close out UOFiddler then open it- sorry I never messed with the maps in there maybe some one can help who has :)

Mithra

Citizen
Nov 13, 2019
I am having error on every file (when trying to convert into mul), it loads the maps and everything correctly and I see the plugin, but it will not convert any of the legacy maps. Just trying to get MULs so I can work on custom maps since CentrED won't work with UOP. I'm spinning in a circle... is there any other good program beside CentrED for making custom maps? Or maybe someone has felucca map mul file?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you Quasar for help! Much appreciated :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Quasar