This resource is a framework to provide easy-to-use ability to add multiple opposition TribeType enemies
- ServUO build no earlier than 2017/4/09
replace/merge snippets into basecreature.cs
Note: System causes by default no deviation without adding additional opposed TribeType tuples.
To make savages and goblins fight against each other, for example, change the Tuple Array TribeConflicts to this:
Installation: Basic Snippet TutorialCode (C#):
- private static readonly Tuple<TribeType, TribeType> TribeConflicts =
- new Tuple<TribeType, TribeType>
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.Terathan, TribeType.Ophidian),
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.Savage, TribeType.Orc),
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.Savage, TribeType.GrayGoblin),
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.Savage, TribeType.GreenGoblin),
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.Fey, TribeType.Undead),
- Tuple.Create(TribeType.GrayGoblin, TribeType.GreenGoblin)
First, this cs file is NOT a loadable cs file itself, but contains snippets that must be manually edited into basecreature.cs replacing or merging with existing ones, and adding new ones (and patchnotes).
I suggest pasting the first, non-replacement section (property virtual flags) just above IsTribeEnemy method.
The comment tags themselves mark the beginning (//GS) and end (//GS//) of each section (either a whole method or the dictionaries section). I advise including them for future reference.
Use Ctrl+F and paste in the method names to quickly search for the methods in basecreature.cs.
Contains the following existing method that needs merged/replaced: