Hey Guys. I'm trying to add this script to my Shard but I'm having issues and errors galore.
is there anyway someone can break down how to install this script?

or if anybody knows of an easier alternative as I'm trying to add some custom imbue items onto my vendor so that players can purchase them from them.
I thought it would also be a good gold sink for players to spend their "hard earned" gold on.

Thank you in advance!

Well it's quite easy to add items to a vendor, or you could go with the style of a vendor stone instead, and pick your currency and what you want to sell, note if you want an imbued item pretty sure you'll need to script an item and make it have, the imbuing properties, also the script you are working with was probably made with a older or newer servuo vs the one that you have. Would recommend comparing and see if you notice any major difference from how the scripting was

Thank you for your reply.
So How would I then Add A Vendor Style Stone? Which script would I use? I think that would make more sense.
Sorry I didn't explain it properly. I am looking to add Imbuing reagents. like EssenceOf..... etc...

There is a custom script on here or Runuo, that is a gold/vendor stone, I think karmaggedon or Daat made

Vendor Stone not taking tokens from ledger take look around that.
Thank you for that!
So I found a vendor stone script and added it into the scripts folder. I compiled the server without any errors but I'm having trouble finding it in game (as admin) and adding it into the game.
This is the file

Attachments

• VendorStone.cs
    42.5 KB · Views: 55
Search for the public class in the add
Post automatically merged:

Try this Vendor Stone By Raelis, I already modified the OnSingleclick out

just seach Vendor in the add menu

Attachments

• VendorStone.cs
    461.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Search for the public class in the add

Try this Vendor Stone By Raelis, I already modified the OnSingleclick out

just seach Vendor in the add menu
I added the script to the scripts folder and recompiled.
I logged on as admin, typed in "[add vendor" and only this shows up
Am I missing something?
I'm running the latest Servuo

Attachments

• uo vendor.png
    uo vendor.png
    206 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I added the script to the scripts folder and recompiled.
I logged on as admin, typed in "[add vendor" and only this shows up
Am I missing something?
I'm running the latest Servuo
did you recompiled the server actually or did you just hit the ServUO.exe?

This one right here. the one that you added to your post.
Does it work for you on latest ServUo?

Attachments

• VendorStone.cs
    461.6 KB · Views: 28
That's so strange so it must be something on my end then.
I'm using the 7.0.88.1
Latest Publish 57.
Do you have any other script emulators that you're using?
vita core etc??

I am currently using 7.0.13.4 still actually for the client, I don't have any other Script Emulators just some Custom Scripts I am working on. I am also using a Custom Artwork Client, as well as using ClassicUO Instead of using Razor.

Can you try adding the following in the script: (around line 26)
C#:
namespace Server.Items
{
    public class VendorBall : Item
    {
       //add this
        public static void Configure()
        {
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Cyan;
            Console.WriteLine("VendorBall");
            Console.ReadLine();
        }
        //

then recompile the server and start it, it should stop and look like this when after you started it (if it doesn't print the message in cyan to the console i would guess the compile process is skipping/ignoring the file for some reason):

1617838939464.png

I am currently using 7.0.13.4 still actually for the client, I don't have any other Script Emulators just some Custom Scripts I am working on. I am also using a Custom Artwork Client, as well as using ClassicUO Instead of using Razor.
Same here I'm using the ClassicUo Launcher instead of Razor (hate razor -waay too laggy and jittery)

C#:
namespace Server.Items
{
    {
       //add this
        {
            Console.ReadLine();
        }
        //

then recompile the server and start it, it should stop and look like this when after you started it (if it doesn't print the message in cyan to the console i would guess the compile process is skipping/ignoring the file for some reason):

View attachment 17861
Now I just get these errors

can you show me the folder where you are adding the script at?
This is the folder that i am adding the script to

Attachments

• script er.png
    script er.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 18
  • folder.png
    folder.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 17
Look for the script: Token Vendor Stone.cs
it looks like this script already contains the VendorBall and VendorGump or might lead to the script that contains them

1617840099805.png

C#:
namespace Server.Items
{
    {
       //add this
        {
            Console.ReadLine();
        }
        //

View attachment 17861
Ok I had to remove a few daat folders that were in the folder. Now I get no errors and i get something that looks exactly like this!

OMG!! Thank you so much guys It was some old daat folders that were causing this issue
"Master Storage"
And
"Tokens"
I deleted those 2 folders and now Walla!!!

Attachments

• vendorst.png
    vendorst.png
    381 KB · Views: 20
Now I just get these errors

This is the folder that i am adding the script to
Alright, so I got a word of advice for you, If you plan on adding Custom Scripts within your server, always create a folder within Scripts called Customs, and put them in that folder from now on. It makes it much cleaner.

Alright, so I got a word of advice for you, If you plan on adding Custom Scripts within your server, always create a folder within Scripts called Customs, and put them in that folder from now on. It makes it much cleaner.
That's some good foolproof advice right there!
TYSM
One last question Now that The vendor stone is added in how would I add items to it?

Add the stone and double click it, it should let you edit whats inside it within the gump itself
Is there some type of a targeting system?
Also i noticed that it wont take money from my bank I have to have the gold on me in order to purchase items.
Any work around?

This is incredible Such a breeze to work with compared to How I was doing it before.
Thank you again!

Is there some type of a targeting system?
Also i noticed that it wont take money from my bank I have to have the gold on me in order to purchase items.
Any work around?
This is where you would have the gold ledger if I am corrected it's Alpha's, Gold Ledger. Its Holds the Gold and it's Blessed so you don't need to take it from the banks.

I'D recommend downloading this one from this link, as it has all the Distro information you need to edit and such for it to work properly Alphas Gold Ledger 2.0 rc1

Attachments

• Alpha Gold Ledger 2.0.zip
    156.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
This is where you would have the gold ledger if I am corrected it's Alpha's, Gold Ledger. Its Holds the Gold and it's Blessed so you don't need to take it from the banks.

I'D recommend downloading this one from this link, as it has all the Distro information you need to edit and such for it to work properly Alphas Gold Led
Which file would I require for just the gold ledger?

That you would have to look up on the main page, I haven't touched these scripts in a long as time, the last server that I had that installed on was back in 2015. I went on hiatus.

You can add any item to the vendor and create a display item for it, yes. :)
The tool assumes the properties it has when you add it to the vendor.
I must be a complete dummy because Im completely unable to add a simple runic dull copper smith hammer with 100 charges, maybe you are referring to a different script not the one provided on this post?

I must be a complete dummy because Im completely unable to add a simple runic dull copper smith hammer with 100 charges, maybe you are referring to a different script not the one provided on this post?
What exactly is not happening?
Can you add other things to the vendor?

What exactly is not happening?
Can you add other things to the vendor?
yes but I type them like how you would type an add command, am I doing it wrong? remember to add a runic hammer you do this: [add runichammer dullcopper 100

Right, no those cannot be added to the vendor because of the way the vendor handles copying items.
You would have to sell those on a special vendor, like a player vendor or through an Xmlspawner.

But yes, your command should produce the a Dull Copper Runic Hammer with 100 uses. :)

Back