same thing doc lol
Post automatically merged:

does machine need to be restarted to you think i wouldnt think so but im not sure

; secure_file_priv="" c:/wamp64/tmp" i dont know mine has this whole line in it is this right

Hmm. That doesn't' make sense because we're using all the same web server and connector. Works great on mine. I'm not sure what else it might be. As soon as I changed to that and restarted both, myrunuo connected and started updating the database.

I can post my copy of my.ini.

can you upload youre ini file so i can compare it to mine

doest seem to matter what i do to it unless i comment it out then it wont turn green

Ok, it updates every once in awhile.. so if you see no player names.. it won't show staff members.. you'd have to make a regular player.

So you can go in game and do [admin and "add account"

Ok, let me check paperdoll and status on mine.

ok mine had an extra line under it SSL i removed it loading now

ya i know it takes a regular player owner wont show up

lol same thing again lol

Ok, player page works, paperdoll doesn't .. i use linux so let me check permissions on windows..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 16
bingo i used youre ini file no more errors let me check site now

BINGO BANGO got it but i still have to use ip address the domain name wont work

http://southeastohio.from-oh.com/ that brings up a list of stuff 209.222.7.209:8081 brings it up

yep only thing now is my domain name dont bring it up and the paperdoll dont come up ill worry about the doman name thing later lol

owner account will show up as onlline just no avatar for them like my warrior has shows them both online though

Last edited:
My guess is there's an issue with it pulling the art from the MUL files for the paperdoll from paperdoll.php. I'm not much of a web developer guy, might have to pm the guy who made the script or ask one of the folks here who are good with web programming, but I'll keep trying to figure it out.

You bet! Sorry I couldn't get you all the way. Some things are very frustrating, but you'll get it! I'll keep looking into it too.

o yes im too close and i wouldnt have gotten this far without youre help maybe someone will see this that knows what the problem is and tell me how to fix it ill keep searching though Thank you again

Hey Doc were does that PSD folder contents go thats in the disto folder Do i put it somewere in the wamp folder Thats the only thing i havnt used

Those are just photoshop files of the images the site uses in case you want to change them. They don't have to go anywhere.

ah ok thanks im still searching lol

i cannot find those threads on the paperdoll problem on here and im pretty sure i seen it somewere

got it doc i didnt copy the mul files into the www directory That brought the paper dolls up

Last edited:
i used wamp but i still cant get my domain name to work its working off ip address right now ill tackle domain name tomorrow

http://209.222.7.203:8081 check it out looks good

There is a zip file in the mul folder unzip it and copy the 4 mul files into the mul folder to make them show up

inside the disto folder theres the www folder and a mul folder Theres a zip file in the mul folder Unzip it and copy the 4 mul files into the www folder of the site youre using and then the paper dolls will display Hope that helps im not good at explaining like Doc is lol

Last edited:
Thats great Keep at it as Doc told me you will get it Youre getting close Im no good at explaing how to do things or i would tell you exactly how i got mine to work Did the mul files help you get that close

Hello im having this error with the ODBC.
Im connecting from my pc to a web hosting where i have the SQL...

Its in spanish..
the translate:
[ODBC driver manager] The data source name is not found and no default driver is specified

Thanks!

1579996741273.png

Hello im having this error with the ODBC.
Im connecting from my pc to a web hosting where i have the SQL...

Its in spanish..
the translate:
[ODBC driver manager] The data source name is not found and no default driver is specified

Thanks!

1579996741273.png

I have the connections created in the odbc 32 bit, mysql..

Last edited:
currently having an issue. I replaced the stock PlayerMobile.cs with one you provide in a reply and I got this error:

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7359.13790 - Build on 2/24/2020 7:39:40 AM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0246: Line 227: The type or namespace name 'Xanthos' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I use Windows 10 Enterprise x64

UPDATE: I also don't use the Xanthos Shrink system and don't plan on using it at all. Just did a general forum search for Xanthos and found out what that system was.

Last edited:
So go to line 227 in your PlayerMobile.cs There is something there looking for Xanthos.

i did remove that line and came up with a bunch of errors. I may just try to install it so it doesnt throw out errors

I also tried searching for that Safe Resurrection script in the forums (manually and search bar) and found nothing for that addon Xanthos. I only found this that mentioned it not being seen in quite sometime:

This is also the error i have without using his PlayerMobile.cs and just using the original PlayerMobile.cs:

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7359.16469 - Build on 2/24/2020 9:08:58 AM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET MONO/CSC/Unknown
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Services/MyRunUO/MyRunUO.cs:
CS1061: Line 74: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 80: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 94: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 100: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 257: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'PublicMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'PublicMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 438: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'ChangedMyRunUO' and no accessible extension method 'ChangedMyRunUO' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Last edited:
I hate to do this but man... I'm running 7.3 PHP (because some of the myrunuo code is deprecated in 7.4 php) but the latest mysql and odbc connecter (8.0.19). I had previously had it connected on php 7.4.4 but i ran into the deprecated errors so I downgraded. Now I'm getting these errors...
C#:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_errno() in C:\Apache24\htdocs\config.php:110 Stack trace: #0 C:\Apache24\htdocs\index.php(65): sql_connect() #1 {main} thrown in C:\Apache24\htdocs\config.php on line 110

Not much online for this "errno" error. Here is the code its basically for connecting to the DB I think. It's line 110 which is the line that first says "errno".
C#:
// No need to edit anything below this line
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sql_connect
function sql_connect()
{
  global $SQLhost, $SQLport, $SQLdb, $SQLuser, $SQLpass;

if ($SQLport != "")
    $link = @mysqli_connect("$SQLhost","$SQLuser","$SQLpass","$SQLdb","$SQLport");
  else
    $link = @mysqli_connect("$SQLhost","$SQLuser","$SQLpass","$SQLdb","$SQLport");
  if (!$link) {
    echo "Database access error ".mysql_errno().": ".mysql_error()."\n";
    die();
  }

$result = mysqli_select_db($link, $SQLdb);
  if (!$result) {
    echo "Error ".mysql_errno($link)." selecting database '$SQLdb': ".mysql_error($link)."\n";
    die();
  }
  return $link;
}
// --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sql_query

Anyone know what the problem is now? I have restarted computer and the apache2.4 service. (the service is starting) and I have myrunuo updating to the db fine.

1585593777524.png

I got apache2.4 in php5.6.9 to start by using this...

C#:
<IfModule php5_module>
   LoadModule php5_module "c:/php/php5apache2_4.dll"
   # configure the path to php.ini
   PHPIniDir "C:/php"
   AddHandler application/x-httpd-php .php
</IfModule>

only problem now is the dang websites messed up. I can't think of something to search to figure this out...
1585633265191.png

Last edited:
And now I've got the website registering again but there is this error now...
C#:
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 8.0(w) Driver][mysqld-8.0.19]Incorrect integer value: 'NULL' for column 'char_int' at row 1
I know I'm close. Im running php 5.6.9 with latest odbc and mysql. ALSO I switched back to the original myrunuo scripts and im doing this in actual runuo 2.0 rc2.

Back