Downloaded all new repo - now how does the bank work? I added gold and a check which does not show in the bank but with balance it has correct amount, so once you need gold you with draw?
What are the trade packs and information of how to access account based gold ledger. :)
Should we be able to walk in the new map area or no ?

Downloaded all new repo - now how does the bank work? I added gold and a check which does not show in the bank but with balance it has correct amount, so once you need gold you with draw?
What are the trade packs and information of how to access account based gold ledger. :)
Should we be able to walk in the new map area or no ?

The way banking works now is when you add gold to your bank account either via the gold item, check or any other method that does it (demolishing a house for example) your account gets the gold applied to it. The actual item itself, if there is one is deleted. You can withdraw gold using the withdraw command as usual, this creates the gold item in your pack as before. You can no longer create checks.

When a trade is initiated the trade accesses your gold on your account, when you trade gold or receive gold in the trade it will apply to your gold at the end of a trade.

Think of it as removing checks in the game and replacing them with a debit card.

I am able to run around in the new area just fine, Make sure that the server is using the correct game files.

Edit: Also, when your account balance reaches 1 billion gold it gets converted to 1 platinum. This, I suspect was a measure on osi to get around int32.MaxValue

Ok thanks for explaining that :) I'm going to see if I missed a patch or not I do have the datapath set to the updated client which I patched up. I can see new items but can't walk in the new map

I have datapath set correct but still can't walk in the new area, guess I will have to patch up another client :) we don't need a string pathTOL in datapath added yet?
using withdraw 200 created a crash :)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Mobiles.Banker.Withdraw(Mobile from, Int32 amount)
at Server.Mobiles.Banker.OnSpeech(SpeechEventArgs e)
at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 5275
at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1560
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 608

I have datapath set correct but still can't walk in the new area, guess I will have to patch up another client :) we don't need a string pathTOL in datapath added yet?
using withdraw 200 created a crash :)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Mobiles.Banker.Withdraw(Mobile from, Int32 amount)
at Server.Mobiles.Banker.OnSpeech(SpeechEventArgs e)
at Server.Mobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 5275
at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.DoSpeech(String text, Int32[] keywords, MessageType type, Int32 hue)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UnicodeSpeech(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1560
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in d:\New ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 608
So far TOL is using the same datapath as HS so there is no need to add one.

I have also fixed that exception. Thanks for reporting it! it's in the repo now (requires recompile of core)

So odd, never had this problem before- downloaded an all new Ultima and patched it up and still can't walk o[picasa][/picasa]n the new map :) Any build areas I can walk on just fine -just not the map/ground-- Razor is pointed correct as is datapath

House tool shows the new walls, floors and steps-plus you can build with them, will keep testing
Edit: staff can place and commit new items for the house but player char can't

Also I did a props on the new map area ground and it shows Flags- Wall Impassable

Where the normal map areas has Flags- none
Any one else having this problem? :)

Last edited:
well all i patched the client up and i get this any one have an idea of my issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    644 KB · Views: 44
I just made a commit that includes the component list of all new tiles for housing. Now the client will allow players to build using the new tilesets.

Doors are not included yet. They require a little bit more work.

downloaded a fresh copy of servuo

default shard name is set to Aglasis instead of test or whatever

also, how do you add gold to the trade? i assume by clicking on the "your gold" field at the bottom but it doesn't do anything

downloaded a fresh copy of servuo

default shard name is set to Aglasis instead of test or whatever

also, how do you add gold to the trade? i assume by clicking on the "your gold" field at the bottom but it doesn't do anything

Shard names get randomized now if you do not set it.

Yes, you add gold via the gump, it will only allow you to add gold that has been deposited in your bank. You can also drag gold in your pack in the usual way but this does not update the gold amounts in the gump. It does not do that on OSI either.

i see now. the cursor is hard to see against the background and was trying to delete the zero before typing numbers and nothing was happening. so i thought it wasn't working.

randomized shard name? interesting.

may be user error but i found i can't see the gold being offered by the other party during trade

edit: to be clear, the left picture shows the gold was entered. the right one shows the item offered but no gold amount

tol gold trade.JPG

i've tried:
  • entering gold then checking the box to offer
  • checking and unchecking the box
  • adding a new item
  • using different gold amounts
anyone else having the same problem?

may be user error but i found i can't see the gold being offered by the other party during trade

View attachment 4231

i've tried:
  • entering gold then checking the box to offer
  • checking and unchecking the box
  • adding a new item
  • using different gold amounts
anyone else having the same problem?

A bunch has been changed since the cross trade gold packet was implemented, it could have gotten broken a long the way. I will look into it right now.

Was going to say I have not done any more updating and mine was working fine :)
On another note-UO finally has Jester Shoes which can be worn :)
Jester.JPG

Awesome!! Thanks to you and dmurphy for all your hard work with these updates! :)
Wondering if some one can test animal trainer- when I say stable nothing happens also with the stable menu to stable. You can buy a pet that works fine, just tested old servuo and it worked fine.

Replaced the animal trainer with another - now with stable I get thou does not have enough gold not even in bank account- which bank account holds about 900K :)

Also need to add a check for test center instead of checks they should get gold added to there accounts

That shouldn't matter, as soon as the BankCheck items are added to the BankBox container, BankCheck.OnAdded will be called, which should convert it to the Gold Account if TOL is enabled :)

Awesome!! Thanks to you and dmurphy for all your hard work with these updates! :)
Wondering if some one can test animal trainer- when I say stable nothing happens also with the stable menu to stable. You can buy a pet that works fine, just tested old servuo and it worked fine.

Can you test again with the latest repo?
I'm not sure why you'd have those issues, though it could be an oversight in the way the code flows.
If you can pinpoint what is wrong, I will update the file, but at this moment, the code appears to be fine. (I can't test locally, sorry)

Thanks! tested with the newest repo and it does work as it should :) Was not to worried this is just a test server- but one thing I did notice- wondering if this would be the same for everyone. With createworld no vendors are spawned in new haven (rest of the world is fine) also with the admin gump and building- with Vendors the same thing happens. (no vendors in new haven) it does spawn quest npcs there.

Pushed another major commit just now, please test as needed;

The Gold Account system can be used by any shard now, even if they don't support TOL - the VirtualChecks can be used to interface with the Gold Accounts from inside the older client's trade windows.
A VirtualCheck appears as a deed item and displays how much Platinum and Gold has been offered.
The VirtualCheck can not be seen by the newer clients that use the updated trade window.
If an older client trades with a newer client, both clients will be able to use the Gold Account feature seamlessly, to the newer client, it will appear as if the older client is using the new trade window, and to the older client, it will appear as if the newer client is using the VirtualCheck.

All of this is enabled by AccountGold.Enabled = Core.TOL in the CurrentExpansion definition.

Enjoy... :p

Pushed another major commit just now, please test as needed;

The Gold Account system can be used by any shard now, even if they don't support TOL - the VirtualChecks can be used to interface with the Gold Accounts from inside the older client's trade windows.
A VirtualCheck appears as a deed item and displays how much Platinum and Gold has been offered.
The VirtualCheck can not be seen by the newer clients that use the updated trade window.
If an older client trades with a newer client, both clients will be able to use the Gold Account feature seamlessly, to the newer client, it will appear as if the older client is using the new trade window, and to the older client, it will appear as if the newer client is using the VirtualCheck.

All of this is enabled by AccountGold.Enabled = Core.TOL in the CurrentExpansion definition.

Enjoy... :p

found a crash - i'll download a fresh copy just to make sure and will report back.

trade window between new and older clients works, but I found if I open the gold offer gump on the old client there's two issues
1. If I enter an amount and click close, instead of accept, it says the amount was updated.
2. The bigger issue is if i close/accept it and then try to reopen the gump, the shard crashes.

give me a minute or so to test with a fresh copy

Since you said Stack Overflow, they're usually the hardest to trace, but I have a good idea of what it is!
Update incoming :) (I should stop coding past 4AM lol)

yes it is out Voxpire they updated the trade gump and some new updates to currency system as well..

• Second Release Updates
    • Updated Bank Action Gump with account balance.
    • City Heralds now take donations from your account balance.
    • Community Collection now takes donations from your account balance.
    • Updated trade gump art.

Also tc1 has open the new map up but said its still in work. I'm logging in to take info on everything now.

thankfully the only change to the trade window just seems to be the look of the coins. everything seems to be working normally still

I use this changes and i think there is a little problem.

If you have, for example, 100k gold (bank + gold that you deposit on it) system coverts it in 100k platinum

EDIT:

It's possible that's only happens when you have a previous save and update the shard with the new system

EDIT2:

Mmm maybe is a problem with restarts and worldsaves :s

Last edited:
I use this changes and i think there is a little problem.

If you have, for example, 100k gold (bank + gold that you deposit on it) system coverts it in 100k platinum

EDIT:

It's possible that's only happens when you have a previous save and update the shard with the new system

EDIT2:

Mmm maybe is a problem with restarts and worldsaves :s
I haven't noticed that issue, i'll test for it when I can

Back