Resource icon

OSI Spawn (Mostly accurate) - XML 1.0

No permission to download

Ravenwolfe

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS AN OLD FILE AND THE SPAWNS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE REPO ARE MORE UP TO DATE.

Ravenwolfe submitted a new resource:

OSI Spawn (Mostly accurate) - XML - Xmlspawner spawns for full OSI map.
extract the AccurateSpawn.xml file it into servuo main directory or servuo/spawns
Run shard and type [xmlload AccurateSpawn.xml

This is a (mostly) accurate OSI spawn map for all maps including TerMur. I've worked on it some, its not perfect, but its the closest I have seen, so here ya go!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

king

Citizen
Thanks for sharing, Ravenwolfe.

Could someone please enlighten me - and I'm sorry if this is obvious - but what is the difference between using Nerun's premiumspawner system and the XMLspawner? I remember downloading Nerun's years ago and it seemed great for all the spawners and deco. Is XMLspawner a better system?

Edit: I just started playing around with XML spawners in game and there seems to be a big improvement in functionality over premspawner. Awesome :D

Last edited:

ruaduck

Citizen
Great Job!

The bankers in Ter Mur and Luna don't have a spawner. Those are the spots i have noticed right now. I'll keep looking out and let you know more.

Hank

Squire
I've been told this is a great new shard spawner. People should check it out.

extract the AccurateSpawn.xml file it into servuo main directory or servuo/spawns

It works with a fresh install of ServUO.

Draugr

Citizen
Hi everyone.

I have a question regarding this spawner. What is the difference between this spawner and the one that comes with the ServUO installation? Also, has any work been done to clean up the few areas that needed cleaning as Ravenwolfe said?

Thanks,
John

mordredrs

Citizen
I've been told this is a great new shard spawner. People should check it out.

It works with a fresh install of ServUO.

Sorry for the noob question, but what is the command to remove the spanws? Something like "unload"?

Kalamus

Citizen
Sorry for the noob question, but what is the command to remove the spanws? Something like "unload"?
[XmlSpawnerUnLoad <SpawnFile or directory> [SpawnerPrefixFilter] -
Alias: XmlUnload
UnLoads the XmlSpawners that are defined in the file supplied from the world.

Citizen
Is there a way to use this to spawn only the felucca world?
Also along with that, is there a way to remove neruns distro spawn for felucca world only as well?

Would like to replace my current spawners with xml.

Beowulf87

Citizen
To remove neruns premium spawners you would use "[global remove where premiumspawner" and least thats is how I did it, now if I could only find a way to spawn all the original champ spawns since I dont think this did it.

Citizen
To remove neruns premium spawners you would use "[global remove where premiumspawner" and least thats is how I did it, now if I could only find a way to spawn all the original champ spawns since I dont think this did it.

I'm pretty sure to spawn the original spawns, it was just a command like [generate champspawns or [gen champspawns or [generate championspawns or something like that.

Or maybe you typod and meant to say remove the original champ spawns. Normally if I want to remove all of a certain type of object, I just comment out the deserialize method of the class, save and run the server. Delete the objects when it throws the error, and then close server, uncomment and start again.

Dunno if that helps.

zerodowned

Something I liked about Nerun's is that it allowed me to choose certain dungeons that I want to spawn, or if I want to spawn vendors but no wildlife. is that option available with this?

Ravenwolfe

Something I liked about Nerun's is that it allowed me to choose certain dungeons that I want to spawn, or if I want to spawn vendors but no wildlife. is that option available with this?

There are definately way to do this, but as talow said, the files have to be broken down further. I keep intending on updating this resource broken down by map, but I haven't yet. Maybe I can work on that some today.

Many of the spawners are named and using [xmlfind you can search by name, entry, region, map, etc.