Actually it's funny you mention, I did run into issues where it keeps deleting all instruments. Did you find the issue? I'm struggling with that one.

I took a look at baseinstrument.cs and aside from what appears to be a missing { between Case 3 and 4 in deserialization, everything appears fine. Even compared it to other serializations and can't see where it's broken.

Fixed the broken BaseInstrument.cs line 572 Deserialize. Replace case 4 section with this
Code:
                case 4:
                    {
                        this.m_Resource = (CraftResource)reader.ReadEncodedInt();
                        goto case 3;
                    }
                case 3:
Now.. in other news. I have instruments retaining the wood hue they are crafted with.

ScreenHunter_82 Jun. 03 09.26.jpg
Next question. Am I correct in thinking you also want it to show the resource name as well? I'm working on it, so dont get yer panties in a bunch. :p
[doublepost=1464973035][/doublepost]Better yet, instead of doing the fix, just use this.. *see script*
For this.. *See pics*

ScreenHunter_83 Jun. 03 09.52.jpg ScreenHunter_84 Jun. 03 09.53.jpg
I dood it!!! :D

Attachments

• BaseInstrument.cs
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
Thanks to a ridiculous amount of help from HammerHand this is a Clean pub 54 with OWLTR4 repack designed for the latest UO Client 7.0.49.62.
Thanks goes out to Joshua as well for helping narrow down some weirdness. :D

I recommend this for starting a clean shard as distro files have been heavily modified and if you try to merge files it's going to explode on you. ;)

The goal of this is to give a running start to those starting out with ServUO with the awesome OWLTR system already in place, so please enjoy!

-Alch

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/srttc46fuaoqx1z/AADkxrOYJhL5vqqr1NNFMGMna?dl=0

dropbox link to both the client and servuo repack to make it super easy :D

Attachments

• Clean pub 54 with Working OWLTR4.rar
    20.4 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
on [createworld you get this.

Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5987.26572
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 6/5/2016 4:17:48 AM
Mobiles: 824
Items: 84136
Exception:
System.Exception: Bad type: Server.Items.MoonglowDonationBox ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Ultima.Art' threw an exception. ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic\artlegacymul.uop' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at Ultima.FileIndex..ctor(String idxFile, String mulFile, String uopFile, Int32 length, Int32 file, String uopEntryExtension, Int32 idxLength, Boolean hasExtra) in c:\ServUO\Ultima\FileIndex.cs:line 241
at Ultima.Art..cctor() in c:\ServUO\Ultima\Art.cs:line 15
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Ultima.Art.Measure(Bitmap bmp, Int32& xMin, Int32& yMin, Int32& xMax, Int32& yMax)
at Server.CollectionItem..ctor(Type type, Int32 itemID, Int32 tooltip, Int32 hue, Double points)
at Server.Items.MoonglowDonationBox.Init()
at Server.Items.MoonglowDonationBox..ctor()
at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type)
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Construct()
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Construct()
at Server.Commands.DecorationList.Generate(Map[] maps)
at Server.Commands.Decorate.Generate(String keyName, String folder, Map[] maps)
at Server.MondainsLegacy.DecorateML_OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e)
at Server.Commands.CommandSystem.Handle(Mobile from, String text, MessageType type) in c:\ServUO\Server\Commands.cs:line 265
at Server.Commands.CreateWorld.DoCommands(Int32[] selections, GumpType type, Mobile from)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1406
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\ServUO\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 115
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:line 579

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 192.168.1.100: (account = Bale) (mobile = 0x334 'Bale')

If it's denied it's a permission issue.. So either try running servuo.exe as admin to see if that fixes it, or take your client out of the default installation folder and or copy it to a sub folder within servuo distro, or somewhere that doesn't require special permissions to access

wow thanks for the help there been a while since i even messed with a server. so the fix for this issue was in fact to run servuo.exe as administrator.

i've got ServUO at the base of C:\ and within the ServUO folder I've got a folder named Client where I put the latest client (now 7.0.50.0) and works just fine, no need for me to run as admin, but glad you got it going, :)

Yeah I changed it around before work and the createworld worked fine this time. I'm going to play with it more tonight. But thanks again. I was thinking something else when it mentioned the Moonglow donation box. Now on to a imbue add

Yeah I changed it around before work and the createworld worked fine this time. I'm going to play with it more tonight. But thanks again. I was thinking something else when it mentioned the Moonglow donation box. Now on to a imbue add

Imbuining is already in and working great, unless by add you mean messing with it to add your own stuff. Be interested to see anything you come up with!

Woah really I didn't even look I just assumed it wasn't in there. See the idea was to update the grove repack with owltr. But after a few weeks I figured I could just do all the other stuff easier then adding owltr to the grove. If imbibing is already finished I just need to work in the other grove components and weed out the bugs that those had. Neat. And here I said I'd never work on the grove again... smh. Thanks for the info and the help.
[doublepost=1465138910][/doublepost]I might add that this clean 54and owltr should be it's own release as well. For those who want just this. Cause its really good.

Yep I'm going to put it up...now to work on Ronin's FT-ATS system...which for the life of me I can't find the complete package here on ServUO. =/

Every persons system is different, so permissions may be needed in some places on one machine where as another machine it may be open and free. There are a lot of factors that play into permissions on windows unfortunately.

In regards to ronins, I've already completed the integration using the copy on playuo

http://www.playuo.org/emu/index.php?resources/roningts-fs-ats-system-updated-for-justuo.205/

It was fitted for PlayUo however the modifications needed for servuo were minor/non existent, it's possible just need to really take your time and MERGE BY HAND, do not use winmerge, you will ruin a file or two.. lol
[doublepost=1465172262][/doublepost]I've got the ronin ats system fully functional, even the breeding is working right (after I made some adjustments...) if you want to see it in action PM for my server info

This was only a side project, I've been working on a completely different way of playing Ultima Online for the past year (Something to do while my wife was pregnant), and now It's complete for the most part. I'm just finishing the lore/quest and decoration. Basically I strive to be the opposition to OSI, there are plenty of decent OSI clones out there, no need to add another. So I'm making something a bit more unique, this system was only a small part of what I want to do to crafting, I'm about to expand this system. lol
[doublepost=1465172989][/doublepost]Also on that note - Hammerhand, thank you for your effort with this system. It is completely worth it.

If you were adding to a already made server yes. Tons. However there is a clean publish 54 build with owltr and Imbuing already set in and so far testing it. Works great.

Alternatively there is a post just above somewhere with the working build and I think there is a full thread with the same build released very recently. If that helps testing so far it's a good setup

Thanks to HH and Joshuas help I put up a clean pub 54 with OWL and imbuing already in in this thread as well as made a stand alone resource. It's designed for the latest client and there were a ton of distro edits (esp to take into account humility virtue).

-Alch

Anyone else having similar problems?
Untitled.png

It seems boards don't count as a resource, but logs do.
[doublepost=1473205617][/doublepost]Figured it out...

In Resource Helper.cs:

Code:
    public static void AddWoodResources(CraftSystem system)
     {
       bool first = true;
       foreach ( ResourceData data in Resources )
       {
         if ( data.ResourceType == CraftResourceType.Wood )
         {
           if ( first )
           {
             system.SetSubRes( data.RawType, data.Name );
             first = false;
           }
           system.AddSubRes( data.RawType, data.Name, data.MinSkill, data.CantCraftMessage );
         }
       }
     }

Change both lines with
Code:
data.RawType

to

Code:
data.ItemType

New code is

Code:
    public static void AddWoodResources(CraftSystem system)
     {
       bool first = true;
       foreach ( ResourceData data in Resources )
       {
         if ( data.ResourceType == CraftResourceType.Wood )
         {
           if ( first )
           {
             system.SetSubRes( data.ItemType, data.Name );
             first = false;
           }
           system.AddSubRes( data.ItemType, data.Name, data.MinSkill, data.CantCraftMessage );
         }
       }
     }

Last edited:
Ah thanks Lzryde...we were puzzling that out for a bit...think we got it taken care of in some arcane way but I'll check the Clean distro I put up. :)

okay was looking at this code and went to do a clean build of the exe to find this, was just looking at it for a friend so wanted to see what the difference was in this code over the newest one

Code:
TIMERS /nowarn:0618 /debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe
Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
        an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        'SellItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
        an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
        or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
        'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
        or an assembly reference?)

Done!

Press any key to continue . .
not sure why this is happening i looked around a bit and everything seems to be right but still getting this error when i try to use the Compile.win

I can't find any issues with the files included here

open the files:
Server\Network\Packets.cs
and
Server\Interfaces.cs

and make sure they both have this included in the top part:
using Server.Mobiles;

I can't find any issues with the files included here

open the files:
Server\Network\Packets.cs
and
Server\Interfaces.cs