TheArt submitted a new resource:

Oz's Static Gump (An in Game Pandora's Box) - A tool to use in game for those of you that can't get Pandora's box to work.

View attachment 16908

If it weren't for Epsecave's Addwall and Addstair, I wouldn't have been able to make this. My staff have been having issues being able to use Pandora's box.

I also have a friend who has his own server, and one of his staff members has a computer that refuses to run Pandora. This is more or less a server package that pulls directly from the server and doesn't require another program to install...

Read more about this resource...

TheArt updated Oz's Static Gump (An in Game Pandora's Box) with a new update entry:

V 2.0

View attachment 17154
New Version, More stuff, and even a piece of the tool that lets you add custom things without editing the rest!

Hope you enjoy it!

It's basically a server side Pandora's box. Plug and and play and it's good to go. The only thing you may need to do is edit some of the side gumps to add more things to your each menu or possibly remove them!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Slight issue: If more than x amount of side gumps are open at once (2 or 3, not sure on this) It can cause some client side lagginess and even crashes. Will implement a fix to if it becomes too much of an issue.

an awesome tool i found was admin toolbar it gives you a gump that allows you to assign long string commands that pandora hooks it up with to a button. its perfect for building dungeons!

This is a must have,its possible to do when you use some add to get gump not returning to start position and stay?Thank you so much!

This is a must have,its possible to do when you use some add to get gump not returning to start position and stay?Thank you so much!
ah, you mean to keep the gump on, say, page 82 after you set 1 tile, instead of going back to one? i was having the same problem with the first version, but haven't had a chance to try the new one yet. That would make this thing godly!

Finally got to use this a bit, after realizing the up/down arrows are for which way to move things and not to increase/decrease the amount, I fell in love. Pandora doesn't work for me either, so this is fabulous to have.

I do seem to get warnings sometimes when i start my server, saying the width/height is set but never used (one for each sidegump), but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. The side gumps automatically going back to page 1 after a selection is the only issue. Thanks so much for this!

I added your old version without errors. When I added the latest update I got a boatload of them.
Errors:
+ Services/OzThothStaticGump V3/OzThothStaticGump/StaticGump.cs:
CS1056: Line 38: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 83: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 84: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 85: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 94: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 96: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 107: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 109: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 113: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 115: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 119: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 124: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 126: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 132: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 134: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 140: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 152: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 171: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 227: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 232: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 237: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 242: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 248: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 253: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 258: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 263: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 268: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 273: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 278: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 283: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 292: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 299: Unexpected character '$'
CS1525: Line 38: Invalid expression term ''
CS1002: Line 38: ; expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

This is very cool. It even works in the Enhanced Client. I could never get Pandora to work in Enhanced.
I'm glad it works with great with the enhanced client.
Post automatically merged:

I added your old version without errors. When I added the latest update I got a boatload of them.
Errors:
+ Services/OzThothStaticGump V3/OzThothStaticGump/StaticGump.cs:
CS1056: Line 38: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 83: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 84: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 85: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 94: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 96: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 107: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 109: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 113: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 115: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 119: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 124: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 126: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 132: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 134: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 140: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 152: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 171: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 227: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 232: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 237: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 242: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 248: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 253: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 258: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 263: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 268: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 273: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 278: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 283: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 292: Unexpected character '$'
CS1056: Line 299: Unexpected character '$'
CS1525: Line 38: Invalid expression term ''
CS1002: Line 38: ; expected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
I would recommend then to use the old static gump, I will see about either rebuilding it or fixing it. That shouldn't be an issue but since it is I'll see about fixing it.

Finally got to use this a bit, after realizing the up/down arrows are for which way to move things and not to increase/decrease the amount, I fell in love. Pandora doesn't work for me either, so this is fabulous to have.

I do seem to get warnings sometimes when i start my server, saying the width/height is set but never used (one for each sidegump), but it doesn't seem to cause any problems. The side gumps automatically going back to page 1 after a selection is the only issue. Thanks so much for this!
If you have the old version of the static gump, it should work, I will modify the old version of the gump as well to take into consideration the new side gumps. The new side gumps as they stand should be able to be put in. The newer side gumps stay on the same page.

an awesome tool i found was admin toolbar it gives you a gump that allows you to assign long string commands that pandora hooks it up with to a button. its perfect for building dungeons!
This basically does the same. If you want to instead, you can use the side gumps from this tool as a standalone. They are their own seperate scripts and commands so that should be fine with the admin toolbar.

Finally got the gumps to stay in one place. I will see, since it seems to be an issue with some version of servuo, of fixing the new static gump since some people are having issues with it.

TheArt updated Oz's Static Gump (An in Game Pandora's Box) with a new update entry:

2 Versions of the Static Tool Gump

This has 2 version of the Static tool gump, one doesn't have all the customization to it while the other does.

The alternative version is a lot like the very first version of the static gump. Please remove one of the gumps. This version isn't as plug and play, you will need to test both gumps and see which one either suits your tastes better, or which one works the best with your server.

Can someone provide a fix for this... please? I'd love to get this to work!
I uploaded a new version with 2 alternate gumps, if you could please test the Alternate version and tell me if that fixes the problem while removing the original version from the zip file I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

The Latest version will require network framework v4.7.2 or later

This is a heads up to those using an older version of ServUO and haven't updated their network framework. I will not be adding more to the deprecated versioning of the scripts.

What does this mean?

This means any updates from here on out will be serviced geared towards versions of servUO from December of 2019 to now. If this doesn't work due to a $ sign or other little symbols, you need to update your network framework for this to work, or to use the older versions that support it. The...

there is an issue with the sandstone fireplace on the first anim page... there doesn't seem to be a fitting piece to it ;) just observation

For some reason when I look through the fences category it makes my server crash :( I am using a 4-month-old version of ServUO and client 7.0.87.11

For some reason when I look through the fences category it makes my server crash :( I am using a 4-month-old version of ServUO and client 7.0.87.11
Could you send me the code in DM so I can look at it and see what could be crashing it? And could you also test the other windows please?

Hello.. thought I'd mention this since I'm here.. :)

int index = (page * 10) + i;
if (index >= m_Types.Length) break; // <-- Needs added

super newb here. Where do you add this file to? Cant seem to find where you place it
After you've extracted the file into it's own folder you would go into ServUO > Scripts

Make yourself a customs folder to keep custom scripts seperate from other scipts, then place the folder for this tool in the customs folder.

so:

ServUO>Scripts>Custom

Version 4.0 is out!

I will not be working on this project after this for it takes me weeks to build up the motivation to work on it
Then another week or two to finalize the rebuild of internal gumps.

---------​

View attachment 18139

This version adds more gumps to the menu to ensure that you can add more statics to the this tool.

In the Main Static Gump you can add up to 22 Commands for statics (There are 20)

The items are as organized as I can make them and seperated into...

Could be I'm using an older version of ServUO, but getting the following error on all the font lines:
C#:
Unexpected character '$'

Saw a previous post with the same issue, going to use the alternative one from V3 for now.

Last edited:
I know this isn't supported anymore, but it seems to work. Does anyone have any tips on how to place functional doors?
I can add them from the fences menu, and the doors menu tells me to Choose a door to link but the one's I've placed are not valid?
Is it possible to place functional doors with this tool?

EDIT: NM me, figured it out, its the blue arrow I need to click to place a door!

Last edited:
I know this isn't supported anymore, but it seems to work. Does anyone have any tips on how to place functional doors?
I can add them from the fences menu, and the doors menu tells me to Choose a door to link but the one's I've placed are not valid?
Is it possible to place functional doors with this tool?

EDIT: NM me, figured it out, its the blue arrow I need to click to place a door!

I was going to respond earlier but looks like you figured it out.

The Door command is taken from ServUO's AddDoor command, similarly the AddSign is from ServUO's sign command. That's why they look weirdly different compared to the other gumps.

I've only been playing around with this for a few minutes now, but I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed! This looks incredible! I've always had issues on my PC with Pandora's box and now I have something to compensate. Thanks!

Back