While this shard is currently being developed I am looking for people to help test out the content and systems that are available and give feedback. Sovereigns (store currency) can be earned or obtained via donations and by completing achievements or by joining in events. I do want to let everyone know that I did run another server some years ago (Immortal UO) and I ended up shutting it down, but I did allow all the players to download the server files if they wanted to continue playing. This is essentially that server but with more systems and content. I will always keep the ability to obtain the store currency in the game and I may even increase the amount you can obtain freely depending on player feedback. If I ever for some reason have to shut the server down I will make the majority of server files available for download so people can keep playing.

TL;DR: Server is being developed, looking for testers, no pay to win.

Server Information:

Pargon UO
Discord: Join the Paragon UO Discord Server!
Forums: Home | Paragon UO
IP & Port: play.paragonuo.com or 104.153.109.211 | Port: 2594
Server: Dedicated Server (can upgrade if/when needed)
Server Version: 7.0.90.16

New Players will get the following items when they join (once per account):

1x Max Follower Increase Deed (10 Slots max)
1x Mythic Character Token
1x Pet Leash (100 charges for shrinking bonded pets)
1x Auto Res Potion (10 charges)
1x Undertaker's Staff (100 charges)
1x Pet Bonding Potion
1000 Sovereigns

Systems

Caps:

Skill Cap Total
= 1200

Total Stat Cap = 550

STR/INT/DEX Cap = 250/150/250, 275 enhanced caps

PvP – To PvP, you must first opt-in to PvP by using the command [PvPMode in either a Town, House, or Boat that you own or are the co-owner of. You will only be able to PvP against people who have turned PvP mode on. To opt-out of PvP use the command [PvPMode in a Town, House, or Boat that you own or are the co-owner of.
While PvP is turned on your name will turn purple and you will gain skills 30% faster as long as you are not in a town, house, or boat and you will have a 2x better chance to get a 120 power scroll when killing champions. Since you have to opt-in to PvP all maps have the Felucca ruleset.

Spells: the following spells will change at skill levels 100, 115, and 120.

Magery: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.

Summon Creature – 0-90 Chance to summon Lizardman and Gazer Larva, 100 Chance to summon a dread spider and giant black widow, 115 chance to summon a drake, 120 chance to summon a nightmare and a dragon. Each new summon replaces a weaker creature on the list ie Lizardman and Gazer Larva replaces chicken and rabbit.
Blade Spirits – 100 Greater Blade Spirits, 115 Summon Ancient Blade Spirits, 120 chance to summon Legendary Blade Spirits.
Energy Vortex – 100 Greater Energy Vortex, 115 Summon Ancient Energy Vortex, 120 chance to summon Legendary Energy Vortex.
Summon Air Elemental – 0-90 Air Elemental, 100 Summon Snow Elemental, 115 Hurricane Elemental, 120 chance to summon a Greater Air Elemental.
Summon Daemon – 0-90 Daemon, 100 Djinn, 115 Balron, 120 chance to summon Noxious Balron.
Summon Earth Elemental – 0-90 Earth Elemental, 100 Dull Copper Elemental, 115 Greater Earth Elemental, 120 chance to summon an Enraged Earth Elemental
Summon Fire Elemental – 0-90 Fire Elemental, 100 Lava Elemental, 115 Volcano Elemental, 120 chance to summon a Molten Earth Elemental.
Summon Water Elemental – 0-90 Water Elemental, 100 Ice Elemental, 115 Acid Elemental, 120 chance to summon Greater Poison Elemental.

Necromancy:

Animate Dead
– You can now animate 15 dead creatures.
Vengeful Spirit – Overall Stats and skills buffed and uses one less control slot.

Mysticism: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.

Rising Colossus – 0-90 Rising Colossus, 100 Greater Rising Colossus, 115 Ancient Rising Colossus, 120 chance to summon a Legendary Rising Colossus.

Spellweaving: at 120 you have a chance to summon a paragon that cannot be dispelled.

Summon Fey: 0-90 Pixie, 100 Centaur, 115 Wisp, 120 chance to summon a Satyr.
Summon Fiend: 0-90 Imp, 100 Elder Gazer, 115 Infernus, 120 Oni.

Camping and Outpost System *Created by Massapequa on ServUO* will allow you to use the camping skill at campfires to make an outpost which will let you, based on skill, make a tent, shrine (resurrection), and stash (bank).

Custom Dungeons:

Dungeon Cold (Small)
Dungeon Dark (Small)

Tamables: A lot of new and old creatures can be tamed such as a Primeval Nightmare (new custom creature) or Elder Gazer (old creature) and many more!

Paragons:

Hires: You can hire any creature that has the [Mercenary] tag.

New AI:

Hybrid Healer AI – This AI will heal and cure (the spell depends on what skills it has) friendlies when tamed. It will prioritize the owner. It will only heal when told to attack or told to guard.
Hybrid Summoner AI – Has a chance to summon creatures when fighting depending on what skills it has. For example, if it has magery and necromancy it could summon any creature that a player mage could, depending on its skills, or it may animate a dead body or summon a vengeful spirit.

PvP Tournaments – *Created by Dexter_Lexia on ServUO* Several Arenas located at Haven Island Arena (Tram), Ocllo Arena (Fel), Khaldun Grand Arena (Tram and Fel), Two Capture the Flag Arenas, and One Royal Rumble Capture the Flag Arena (Find more information about this on the forums).

Achievement System: *Created by Dexter_Lexia on ServUO* You can earn achievements in-game by completing certain objectives such as exploring dungeons, killing monsters, and obtaining gold. Each achievement point you obtain gives you 10 Sovereigns to spend in the UO Store. For example, if you get the achievement for exploring Luna you will get 10 achievement points and 100 Sovereigns. Type [MyAchievements to check out what achievements there are and which ones you have earned.

Xantos Shrink System: You can shrink any bonded pet with a pet leash and have it put in your inventory.

Power scroll Exchange Box: You can put in two power scrolls of equal power (ie 120 anatomy and 120 tactics) and it will give you a random power scroll of equal power (ie two 120’s = a random 120).

Monster Contracts *Unable to find who created this*: You can obtain monster contracts from an NPC in Luna which will allow you to get paid for killing monsters. Just double click the contract and click on the body of the monster you have been contracted to kill (it will remove the body so make sure to loot it first).

Max Follower Deed: You can increase your max follower count by one when using this deed to a maximum of 10 slots.

Automated Staff *Created by Tresdni*: When you click the help gump you will summon a GM Bot that can assist you in various ways. If you need to talk to a real person, it will let you email us. The GM Bot will disappear after 15 minutes and can be called once per hour. When summoned it will bring up a GUMP with keywords you can use to communicate with the GM Bot.

Get Pet Command *Created by Jase Giffin on ServUO*: If you lost your pet just use the command [GetPet and for 1,000 GP (per pet) and it will bring all your pets to your location (this will dismount you off any mount).

Virtual Player Vendor Bots: *Created by Gadget2013 on ServUO* Adventurer bots will purchase items from player vendors every so often which will help players earn more gold while the server has a low population. Player vendors will also now advertise items that are being sold.

Sell Pet Command: *Created by Zigholtul88 on ServUO* You can sell any pet you want to have removed, it will delete the pet, and get gold in return based on the creature’s stats.

Last edited:
Added a new champion spawn, a new boss named Smaug, bug fixes, added player paragon system, and we hit a 20 player milestone as well!

Hi Izex. Looking for a new shard for myself, and - potentially - other family members to move to, now that Pandora is... mainly dead.
~5 years play time on Pandora (They did a lot of interesting stuff, played with some cool ideas - if you're interested, I can share what to me seemed awesome - and what not as much) and also before that ~3-4 years on OSI - Renaissance->Age of Shadows. That was... late 90's-early 00's

Would love to help play-test, while you're getting the shard set up (if it's not done, already - but... I figure it's a constantly evolving work..?)

Had some crashes around Luna, between the bank and the house with the gold stone that lets you buy a 30x30 plot. Always seemingly - there. If it crashes anywhere else, I'll let you know - I thought it was my client, but I patched it, verified the files - and it still does it. I guess - as long as it doesn't crash anywhere else, lol - like in combat? But so far - just that small spot, in Luna...

Had an idea, too - while the server pop is low, at least - maybe adding Mark, Gate, and Recall scrolls - to the "cheap" gold-sink stone..? And maybe - a blank runebook? Like for 5k, like the spellbooks..? Since... I have yet to find a player vendor that sells any of that. Was going to ask in global chat when I had more time, later. But since there is already a stone that deals in similar goods (spellbooks) for a reasonable fee (5k) - maybe while the pop is low, that would help people that are just starting out? I was trying to get to T2A to tame an Ozzy, found a rune-lib in Luna... But no "Recall" in my spellbook, and no place to get the scroll short of random drops..!

Also, is it intentional that Papua/Delucia (T2A areas) are not on the moongate ring? (not on the public gate network?)

[Edited]
...Silly me, the spellbooks in the stone are probably full, huh? I guess that covers the "Recall, Mark and Gate", in that case XD

Last edited:
Hi Izex. Looking for a new shard for myself, and - potentially - other family members to move to, now that Pandora is... mainly dead.
~5 years play time on Pandora (They did a lot of interesting stuff, played with some cool ideas - if you're interested, I can share what to me seemed awesome - and what not as much) and also before that ~3-4 years on OSI - Renaissance->Age of Shadows. That was... late 90's-early 00's

Would love to help play-test, while you're getting the shard set up (if it's not done, already - but... I figure it's a constantly evolving work..?)

Had some crashes around Luna, between the bank and the house with the gold stone that lets you buy a 30x30 plot. Always seemingly - there. If it crashes anywhere else, I'll let you know - I thought it was my client, but I patched it, verified the files - and it still does it. I guess - as long as it doesn't crash anywhere else, lol - like in combat? But so far - just that small spot, in Luna...

Had an idea, too - while the server pop is low, at least - maybe adding Mark, Gate, and Recall scrolls - to the "cheap" gold-sink stone..? And maybe - a blank runebook? Like for 5k, like the spellbooks..? Since... I have yet to find a player vendor that sells any of that. Was going to ask in global chat when I had more time, later. But since there is already a stone that deals in similar goods (spellbooks) for a reasonable fee (5k) - maybe while the pop is low, that would help people that are just starting out? I was trying to get to T2A to tame an Ozzy, found a rune-lib in Luna... But no "Recall" in my spellbook, and no place to get the scroll short of random drops..!

Also, is it intentional that Papua/Delucia (T2A areas) are not on the moongate ring? (not on the public gate network?)

[Edited]
...Silly me, the spellbooks in the stone are probably full, huh? I guess that covers the "Recall, Mark and Gate", in that case XD

Sorry, I just saw your post! I am not sure why you are crashing at Luna since everyone else seems to be fine there. Are you using www.classicuo.eu or another launcher like razor/steam?

You can purchase recall scrolls from any mage vendor in any city for pretty cheap, and yes, the spellbooks on the stone vendor are full books. You can make good starting gold by going to New Haven docks and go to the building with the four quest NPCs. There is a dungeon in the basement of that building and you can repeat those quests every four hours.

As for Papua/Delucia not being on the public gate, it's because it is like that on OSI (which ServUO is based on). The server is released and I am constantly updating it each month with bug fixes, features, and content. I highly suggest joining the Discord server for better more direct contact with me and the other players.

I also wanted to make an update in regards to the server. There will be a new Lava Dungeon coming out soon with a new boss, quests, and tame all tuned towards players that have just gotten their skills to 100. This should hopefully bridge the gap for new players.

Added a new Lava Dungeon for freshly GM'd players. The new dungeon offers new items, quests, and a boss (designed for a small party). The gear obtained at this new dungeon should greatly assist you in completing champ spawns.

As a side note since I am unable to edit my original post, the new player rewards have changed. Please check the forum for more up-to-date information.

Added a Diablo 2 gem socketing and mining system and added a Diablo 2/3 style monster modifiers. 15 different modifiers (5 per creature max) that have a 1% chance of being applied to a creature on spawn (such as jailer, teleporter, pet controller). The gem socketing system is from the forums here (thanks sahisahi for re-uploading them and Hog Fred for making it). Some changes were needed to get it working with the latest ServUO version but it works great. Hope to see more players in the game!

Added a new launcher that you can download at http://patch.paragonuo.com:2595/download and you can see the virus total for the file here www.virustotal.com/gui/file/39fb91894b2e4adb7426354dc51a92c29155c11bec92e223f2cd058daeb2b4cb/detection It will prompt you to make sure you trust the file before downloading because it's a new .exe.
Added new dungeons that are instanced; Sewers of Britania, Caverns of Time Britain, and Trial of Elements.
Added a global auction house which can be found at banks.
Added the ability to claim promotional codes via the in-game store. Use the code HAPPYHOLIDAYS2021 to claim 3 days of Paragon mode, 3 days of VIP, 1000 Sovereigns, and 100,000 gold (one claim per account/IP).

Last edited:
Back