Kilra Yan submitted a new resource:

Plant Harvesting System 2.0 - gardening harvesting plants farming

I am not taking credit for this, I am sharing a work that seemed like a good improvement for anyone.
The only issue about the system is that is partial, it means only 1 seed may be planted.
Seems like other ones could be easily scripted for anyone who has enough time to spend over.

(Plant Harvesting v.2.0) By: Gametec (A.A.S.R) [Last Updated: 09/27/2014]

Before I Begin I just want to say that his release is just a test-run. This system works 100%. I've been testing this all weekend....

Read more about this resource...

Wow... here's a system I didn't think would make ServUO because it was just a test run. Okay well for those wondering I have not updated this system because I got side-tracked on other projects. If this system gets more than 20 downloads, I will devote some time and add more seeds. I don't really have a server up and running at the moment due to a hardware issue on my end so I will most likely need someone to test out the new seeds if you want to have them. This system is easy to customize but requires custom graphics. If you don't know how to insert graphics then you can use the default ones, but finding 3 stages to any plant growth is very difficult in the art.mul. This (the seeds) will only work with Furrows; they will not work on planters or dirt patches.

Here's a thought for the allow cactus I just thought of... Give the blades healing properties to stop infection. Aloe in real life has healing properties which help with burns and cuts. The same thing can be applied to UO.

this job is one of the best idea to evolve ultima online, I wish like it could be apply for EC too...

I don't know why it wouldn't work for EC. It's RunUO compatible so it should work with both versions of the client. If not then the packet information needs to be changed in the scripts, if any. That would be the only invisible wall keeping it from working.

I don't know why it wouldn't work for EC. It's RunUO compatible so it should work with both versions of the client. If not then the packet information needs to be changed in the scripts, if any. That would be the only invisible wall keeping it from working.

You mentioned art.mul (custom graphic) which I dont know how to edit for EC version. That's the main issue.

You'll need to unpack the .uop file that contains the art using a .uop to .mul tool and then edit the art.mul like you normally would with UOFiddler. Once complete you're going to need a .mul to .uop tool to pack up the changes back into .uop format for the EC to read them.

Already tryed previously using uofiddler in order to apply the graphic effect on trees chops for ec client, the resource you posted some months ago

Well as far as I know it should work. I don't use the enhanced client. I use the classic client with UltimaXNA.... the process should work for both clients but then from what I've heard the EC uses different .uop formats than the CC. I would venture to say that at some point I will come up with a .uop converter for the map creator that will be able to convert EC worlds to mul and back and forth. Until then I don't really know what to tell you. I'm honestly not a fan of the Enhanced Client. I think it was a waste of money for EA to develop and honestly it really didn't improve anything. The UI is different and the graphics are the same for the most part. I don't really see an upside besides the fact that it's different. To me it's a headache because so many people are using it. I'm still trying to figure out why people can log into custom maps converted from mul to uop on the EC but when they go to the facet its all black; especially when the server and the game files are identical.

Exactly that what i was meaning about the difficulties in developing the ec graphic. Btw It is a matter of tastes about it. Someone like it maybe someone else is more traditional. Personally I see it as a step forward.

I would like to download the system however it kicks back an error stating I do not have permission. More then 20 downloads, adding more seeds? :p)

so does this allow one to plant say cabbage, carrots, cotton, flax, turnips, corn, wheat, and or many other things that used to traditionally grown in the pol95 fields? have been wanting to get my hands on a similar system for some time. i cant get the download link on this to work to see what the planted stuff looks like. hoping its not like a carrot laying on its side or something? actually looks like something growing in the field? also can it be made to work in dirt if say it was tiled up like a static house with knife static housing? i could tile one of my pub fields i think with that setup i think.

Well considering I released this system initially... I can say that it hasn’t been updated to work with ServUO.

Yes you can grow just about any crop you can script. Each crop needs 3 graphics... sapling, midgrowth, and fullgrown. If you want to replace the dead plant graphic you can as well in addition to.

this system is identical to my Drug Harvesting System as well and can compliment other systems that have to do with health and siciness.

any questions regarding this system can be answered via pm. Thank you.

Reactions: ExX
Well considering I released this system initially... I can say that it hasn’t been updated to work with ServUO.

Yes you can grow just about any crop you can script. Each crop needs 3 graphics... sapling, midgrowth, and fullgrown. If you want to replace the dead plant graphic you can as well in addition to.

this system is identical to my Drug Harvesting System as well and can compliment other systems that have to do with health and siciness.

any questions regarding this system can be answered via pm. Thank you.

Any chance you can upload a copy since the download link that the original poster shared doesn't work?

The farm system is not my creation lol - just FYI... I only released the HarvestableCrop system which I will upload in a few...
Post automatically merged:

this is all I found so far... this is identical to the Harvestable Crops but for drugs.

Attachments

• Harvestable Drugs.rar
    452 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
After looking at your drug system, reminds m of older peopples farming systems

I rememeber who it was let me dig up the credits.

Korbas
Thagoras
Lord_GreywolfLord
Manu
Cyberspud
DatGuy
sythen

I think that link to wayback will let you download that one not sure.

then the system was redone again by these guy

here is a farming system if you are looking for it.
you can still get that old system as well. just have to do some google searches.

If gametac can find his he might post it best i can find for you

Got a mobile tester that clicked on crop and a second mobile comes along and it says this crop belongs to another... This on a spawner in a public field..
m_Picked = true;
No work?
Any clues

This is because the crop gets assigned an owner once planted. The person that plants the seed is the only person who can harvest that particular crop. This was intended to prevent drama on a server that occurs when one player steals from another. You can remove this owner assignment in the script. I would do it for you but I don't have it installed yet on RunUO_CE.

Welp. BTW I'm on serv57
If you grow from seed guess no one else should touch it....
If on a spawner though, first person to click it owns it till respawn..
Mb should make a second for public, one for private... Hmm..

did you register ?
why i cant download it?
morphaaa did you register?

i use harvestable drugs version..
has anyone figured out how to make publicly pickable/?
if its on a sawner, only first person to harvest it can reharvest it.. he owns it till it respawns...
give it a public or private option?

Back