Well if you want, drop a PNG (the before) and a BMP (the after). I'll see if I can work something out or not...I find this kind of stuff fun. If the input is always in the same kind of view, the output is as well so it should be possible to determine a fixed transformation to apply to all sprites.
Sure!
Here is both the freshly rendered PNG, the finished BMP and also the PSD file containing the layers. :)
Well if you want, drop a PNG (the before) and a BMP (the after). I'll see if I can work something out or not...I find this kind of stuff fun. If the input is always in the same kind of view, the output is as well so it should be possible to determine a fixed transformation to apply to all sprites.
And also, thanks for looking into this. It would be really great if you could figure something out that could speed up things. Would help me a great deal! :)

Attachments

• New renders 001.zip
    42.1 KB · Views: 20
Vrark updated Rendered sprites with a new update entry:

Updated to version 2.0

View attachment 21621
I'm finally ready to release a new version of these! This time all of the sprites are rendered in the new and improved way, and I must say I really think they look better. You may recognise some of the sprites from my older uploads, and I'm sure you can tell the difference.
This first version with the new rendering style is mostly a futuristic/sci-fi/steampunk themed one, but I will continue with more medieval/RPG-style after this version.
And I want to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For anyone interested, here is my Blender scene that I am working with.

Attachments

• Daz to Blender sprites.rar
    425.4 KB · Views: 32

Updated to version 2.1

I'm finally ready to release a new version of the rendered sprites.
The project is getting so large that from now on I will have to link to a Mega folder. If this causes you any issues, please let me know!
These haven't all been tested inside the game, but I did run a batch script to remove all 100% black pixels on the sprites. So unless there are any 100% white pixels, they should be good.
As something new, I have also included all of the renders as transparent PNG files, if people would...

Updated to version 2.2

This update adds over 600 new sprites. In this version you will find both medieval and modern/sci-fi themed renders. For now, the sprites are still divided into several archives, but I am working on sorting them, and once I am done, the newer versions will include the old sprites as well. I already ran a script to remove all 100% white and all 100% black from the older sprites, so once I'm done with the sorting, I will release those as well.
As I've done with the other versions from 2.0 and...

Purple, red, dark blue Crystal walls would be cool been trying to make Underdark Drow buildings if ever read any RA salvatore books describes the drow buildings :)

Purple, red, dark blue Crystal walls would be cool been trying to make Underdark Drow buildings if ever read any RA salvatore books describes the drow buildings :)
Unfortunately I don't have any assets that could work as those you describe. :(

Back