Resource icon

Flying NPC and Mounts 2015-01-24

No permission to download

ATruGod

Dec 26, 2014
ATruGod submitted a new resource:

Flying NPC and Mounts - For everything Flying

One of My favorite combined systems at the moment, All things Flying!! This combines :
GD13's Flying NPC's
Some One (unremembered) Player Flyable Reptalon
Some One (unremembered) Player Flyable Hyru
SpookyRoberts True Phoenix
Phoenix Armor (which has Set properties for Complete Set)

I have also added BaseSpecialCreature by Kenko with the Mobile Feature added (by another Member) . If You added the Invasion System I posted just remove the BaseSpecialCreature Folder from this package.

There is a...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Kilra Yan

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Nice idea! UO needs a flying unicorn with wings :) question which I'm sure you waiting for, is there a height limit so players can't fly to the top of the mountains or would this need to be set up in the script? :) We had the flying griffon which you used a gump to fly

ATruGod

Dec 26, 2014
It has a max height. Unicorns fly without wings (so do Nightmares...although I don't have either set up to).

m309

ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
@Safera. Early X-mas. Enjoy!

Pegasus - H anim slot.
PegasusMount - P anim slot.

Credit to someone over on RunUO, might have been Thagoras, but it's been a while and I forget.

Attachments

dragon slayer2

Aug 29, 2014
Shard Name
Distantland
Hey ATruGod there is a bug been in the flying package a long time I been trying to fix,,,, when you flying on a mount go to land and dismount the mount will set its z to 0 and go underground and you cant get to it,.

ATruGod

Dec 26, 2014
Hey ATruGod there is a bug been in the flying package a long time I been trying to fix,,,, when you flying on a mount go to land and dismount the mount will set its z to 0 and go underground and you cant get to it,.
Hmm I've never experienced this...are You saying before You touch down You dismount?

dragon slayer2

Aug 29, 2014
Shard Name
Distantland
no I dismount after I land and for some odd reason the mount will drop below ground I tried walking off screen and back on thinking it was a refresh problem ill see if I can get screen shots for you :) and try to make a list how I do it

m309

ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
Ehhh. I posted it directly beneath Safera's comment that you quoted? :confused:

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
Npcs who flyes are always passive and do not attack if not attacked

dont know if it matter also the AI isnt correct

Right AI for air elemental is AI_FlyingMage, in game shown is alway AI_FlyingAnimal

code is correct like following
Code:
    [CorpseName("an air elemental corpse")]
	public class AirElemental : FlyingCreature
    {
        [Constructable]
		public AirElemental () : base( AIType.AI_FlyingMage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4 )
        {

I tryed to ingame change the AI and they keeping passive until attacked.

Every creature which has the new flying ai is acting such this way.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
I discovered in FlyingCreature.cs there should be something wrong about
Code:
public FlyingCreature(AIType ai,FightMode mode,int iRangePerception,int iRangeFight, double dActiveSpeed,double dPassiveSpeed)
			: base( AIType.AI_FlyingAnimal, FightMode.Aggressor, iRangePerception, iRangeFight, dActiveSpeed, dPassiveSpeed )
		{
            MF_Displacer = true;
		}
so any flying creature is getting the FlyingAnimal + Aggressor fightmode from default ignoring what is declared in the main class....

so that's why my airelemental has FlyingAnimal + Aggressor fightmode and refuses to attack on sight...

Kilra Yan

Aug 26, 2015
AirElem was just an example of a custom creature I took, the issue was shared by any other flying too.

Thank you btw for updating this resource.