ATruGod submitted a new resource:

Flying NPC and Mounts - For everything Flying

One of My favorite combined systems at the moment, All things Flying!! This combines :
GD13's Flying NPC's
Some One (unremembered) Player Flyable Reptalon
Some One (unremembered) Player Flyable Hyru
SpookyRoberts True Phoenix
Phoenix Armor (which has Set properties for Complete Set)

I have also added BaseSpecialCreature by Kenko with the Mobile Feature added (by another Member) . If You added the Invasion System I posted just remove the BaseSpecialCreature Folder from this package.

There is a...

Read more about this resource...

Nice idea! UO needs a flying unicorn with wings :) question which I'm sure you waiting for, is there a height limit so players can't fly to the top of the mountains or would this need to be set up in the script? :) We had the flying griffon which you used a gump to fly

It has a max height. Unicorns fly without wings (so do Nightmares...although I don't have either set up to).

@Safera. Early X-mas. Enjoy!

Pegasus - H anim slot.
PegasusMount - P anim slot.

Credit to someone over on RunUO, might have been Thagoras, but it's been a while and I forget.

Attachments

• Pegasus.rar
    361 KB · Views: 114
Hey ATruGod there is a bug been in the flying package a long time I been trying to fix,,,, when you flying on a mount go to land and dismount the mount will set its z to 0 and go underground and you cant get to it,.

Hey ATruGod there is a bug been in the flying package a long time I been trying to fix,,,, when you flying on a mount go to land and dismount the mount will set its z to 0 and go underground and you cant get to it,.
Hmm I've never experienced this...are You saying before You touch down You dismount?

no I dismount after I land and for some odd reason the mount will drop below ground I tried walking off screen and back on thinking it was a refresh problem ill see if I can get screen shots for you :) and try to make a list how I do it

Npcs who flyes are always passive and do not attack if not attacked

dont know if it matter also the AI isnt correct

Right AI for air elemental is AI_FlyingMage, in game shown is alway AI_FlyingAnimal

code is correct like following
Code:
    [CorpseName("an air elemental corpse")]
	public class AirElemental : FlyingCreature
    {
        [Constructable]
		public AirElemental () : base( AIType.AI_FlyingMage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4 )
        {

I tryed to ingame change the AI and they keeping passive until attacked.

Every creature which has the new flying ai is acting such this way.

Attachments

• airelem.jpg
    airelem.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I discovered in FlyingCreature.cs there should be something wrong about
Code:
public FlyingCreature(AIType ai,FightMode mode,int iRangePerception,int iRangeFight, double dActiveSpeed,double dPassiveSpeed)
			: base( AIType.AI_FlyingAnimal, FightMode.Aggressor, iRangePerception, iRangeFight, dActiveSpeed, dPassiveSpeed )
		{
            MF_Displacer = true;
		}

so any flying creature is getting the FlyingAnimal + Aggressor fightmode from default ignoring what is declared in the main class....

so that's why my airelemental has FlyingAnimal + Aggressor fightmode and refuses to attack on sight...

Ok definitely a bug:
Please update the file with the one attached if possible.

I fixed the issue.

Attachments

• FlyingCreature.cs
    6.9 KB · Views: 33
AirElem was just an example of a custom creature I took, the issue was shared by any other flying too.

Thank you btw for updating this resource.

For those who would like to use it on a fresh install (current release) take files below and replace them.
Got it running with these edits yesterday.

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    158.9 KB · Views: 29
  • BaseAI.cs
    78 KB · Views: 26
  • BaseMount.cs
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Does the BaseCreatureSpecial abilities work with only untamed creatures or do they retain the ability after being tamed?

Has any one fixed the mopunts from falling underground .

also noticed some more bugs

if you slow the flying speed down say take a flyingbird change its fly speed to 1.0 and now go in game and place these bird it will fall underground like it can not see the map.

So, I'd like to get this to work but there is no AIType that I can find. A stack trace will help clarify:

Errors:
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/Flying Mounts/Flying Hiryu/Hiryu.cs:
CS1729: Line 79: 'Server.Mobiles.FlyingMeleeAI' does not contain a constructor that takes 0 arguments
CS1502: Line 79: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.Mobiles.BaseMount.BaseMount(string, int, int, Server.Mobiles.AIType, Server.Mobiles.FightMode, int, int, double, double)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 79: Argument 4: cannot convert from 'Server.Mobiles.FlyingMeleeAI' to 'Server.Mobiles.AIType'
CS0117: Line 310: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMelee'
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/Flying Mounts/Flying Reptalon/Reptalon.cs:
CS0117: Line 14: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMelee'
CS0117: Line 155: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMelee'
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/FlyingAI/FlyingArcherAI.cs:
CS1061: Line 52: 'Server.IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'IsDeadBondedPet' and no extension method 'IsDeadBondedPet' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/TruePhoenix1.1/MidPhoenix.cs:
CS0117: Line 15: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMage'
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/TruePhoenix1.1/StrongPhoenix.cs:
CS0117: Line 35: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMage'
+ Customs/[ServUO.com]-NPC Flying System/NPC Flying System/Mobiles/TruePhoenix1.1/WeakPhoenix.cs:
CS0117: Line 15: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_FlyingMage'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

This system is not drag and drop, did you merge the distro files with your own? you shouldn't replace the distro files but merge the references for the flying npc sections.

Without seeing your code that required the modifications i can't say anything for sure however I would guess that your forgot to add the references in the baseAI.cs, if baseAI checks out as done right, you may want to post in script support and reference this thread as you would likely gain more responses

I tired using BaseAI, BaseCreature, etc. and I am getting all kinds of errors.

Stack Trace:

xt
CS0103: Line 252: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 256: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 260: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 264: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 268: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 273: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 275: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 276: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 277: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 278: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 279: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 287: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 293: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 305: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 306: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 307: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 308: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 309: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 316: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 318: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 319: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 320: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 321: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 328: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 330: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 331: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 332: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 333: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 334: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 335: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 342: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 344: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 345: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 346: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 347: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 354: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 355: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 356: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0117: Line 364: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Ninja'
CS0117: Line 365: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Samurai'
CS0117: Line 366: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Paladin'
CS0117: Line 369: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Spellweaving'
CS0117: Line 370: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Mystic'
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/VoidPoolController.cs:
CS1061: Line 267: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'NoLootOnDeath' and no extension method 'NoLootOnDeath' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1501: Line 409: No overload for method 'GetLootingRights' takes 0 arguments
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/ClockworkExodus.cs:
CS0117: Line 38: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Mystic'
CS0103: Line 168: The name 'GetSpawnPosition' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresChampion.cs:
CS0103: Line 43: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 48: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 53: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 58: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 63: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 68: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 73: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 78: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 82: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 86: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresKnight.cs:
CS0103: Line 47: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 51: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 55: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 59: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 67: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 72: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 76: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresSquire.cs:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/ExodusZealot.cs:
CS1061: Line 53: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 57: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 61: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/WrongDungeon/Items/StinkingCauldron.cs:
CS1061: Line 31: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetSpawnPosition' and no extension method 'GetSpawnPosition' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/WrongDungeon/Mobile/DemonicJailor.cs:
CS1061: Line 50: 'Server.Mobiles.DemonicJailor' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.DemonicJailor' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/WrongDungeon/Mobile/WrongPrisoner.cs:
CS1061: Line 19: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 20: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 21: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 22: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/RunicReforging/RandomItemGenerator.cs:
CS1061: Line 76: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'BaseLootBudget' and no extension method 'BaseLootBudget' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/RunicReforging/RunicReforging.cs:
CS1061: Line 1751: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetHighestDamager' and no extension method 'GetHighestDamager' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/TreasuresOfKotlCity/Mobiles/Hal.cs:
CS0103: Line 37: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 38: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 39: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 40: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/ViceVsVirtue/Mobiles/SilverTrader.cs:
CS0103: Line 44: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/ViceVsVirtue/Mobiles/VvVPriest.cs:
CS0103: Line 71: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Virtue Artifacts/VirtueArtifactsSystem.cs:
CS1061: Line 32: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'IsChampionSpawn' and no extension method 'IsChampionSpawn' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Virtues/Humility.cs:
CS1061: Line 45: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 51: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 91: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Paragon.cs:
CS1061: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'CanBeParagon' and no extension method 'CanBeParagon' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Skills/AnimalTaming.cs:
CS1061: Line 456: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'OnAfterTame' and no extension method 'OnAfterTame' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Skills/Discordance.cs:
CS1061: Line 142: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'CanDiscord' and no extension method 'CanDiscord' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Skills/Provocation.cs:
CS1061: Line 104: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'CanProvoke' and no extension method 'CanProvoke' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Base/SpellHelper.cs:
CS1061: Line 1266: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'TaintedLifeAura' and no extension method 'TaintedLifeAura' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Chivalry/DispelEvil.cs:
CS1061: Line 105: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetDispelDifficulty' and no extension method 'GetDispelDifficulty' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Gargoyle/SpellDefinitions/FlySpell.cs:
CS1501: Line 114: No overload for method 'CheckMountAllowed' takes 3 arguments
+ Spells/Seventh/MassDispel.cs:
CS1061: Line 72: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetDispelDifficulty' and no extension method 'GetDispelDifficulty' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Sixth/Dispel.cs:
CS1061: Line 62: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'GetDispelDifficulty' and no extension method 'GetDispelDifficulty' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/Core/SkillMasteryPrimer.cs:
CS1501: Line 81: No overload for method 'GetLootingRights' takes 0 arguments
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/SummonReaper.cs:
CS0117: Line 90: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Spellweaving'
+ Spells/Spellweaving/DryadAllure.cs:
CS1061: Line 41: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'AllureImmune' and no extension method 'AllureImmune' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

It looks like you just replaced the files, not merged them. The provided files may not be accurate to your current distro, so you need to merge the required data from the provided files over to your own.

So..
1) Open up both BaseAI.CS side by side in MS Visual Studio or Notepad Editor
2) Locate the modified code in the provided BaseAI.cs regarding Flying NPC
3) Copy the Code from the provided BaseAI.cs to your copy of BaseAI.cs
That is the process of merging, some attention to detail is required, if you put the code in the wrong spot or copy it wrong, it will fail during compile.

You need to do this process for the provided distro scripts to merge into your own. The systems that are drag and drop are nice because its drag and drop, systems like this require modifications to existing files in your server.

Last edited:
Hey Joshua,
I merged the files by hand using winmerge and got all the bugs I could out, but I'm getting a stack trace like this:

xt
CS0103: Line 965: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 966: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 967: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 968: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 1000: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 1014: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Expansions/Time Of Legends/Shadowguard/Mobiles.cs:
CS0103: Line 663: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 664: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 665: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 666: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/FireCasino/Mobiles.cs:
CS0103: Line 21: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 22: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 27: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 102: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 103: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 108: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 353: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 357: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context

Its b
CS0103: Line 358: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 359: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/BlackthornDungeon/Creatures/AgentoftheCrown.cs:
CS0103: Line 41: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 42: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 45: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/BlackthornDungeon/InvasionSpawner/Creatures.cs:
CS0117: Line 44: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Paladin'
CS0117: Line 45: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Paladin'
CS0117: Line 81: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Ninja'
CS0117: Line 81: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Samurai'
CS0117: Line 81: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Paladin'
CS0103: Line 230: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 231: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 236: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 240: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 244: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 248: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 252: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 256: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 260: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 264: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 268: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 273: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 275: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 276: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 277: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 278: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 279: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 287: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 293: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 305: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 306: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 307: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 308: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 309: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 316: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 318: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 319: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 320: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 321: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 328: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 330: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 331: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 332: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 333: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 334: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 335: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 342: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 344: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 345: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 346: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 347: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0117: Line 364: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Ninja'
CS0117: Line 365: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Samurai'
CS0117: Line 366: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Paladin'
CS0117: Line 369: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Spellweaving'
CS0117: Line 370: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Mystic'
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/ClockworkExodus.cs:
CS0117: Line 38: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Mystic'
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresChampion.cs:
CS0103: Line 48: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 53: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 58: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 73: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 78: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 82: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 86: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresKnight.cs:
CS0103: Line 67: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 76: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/DupresSquire.cs:
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/TheExodusEncounter/Mobiles/ExodusZealot.cs:
CS1061: Line 53: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 57: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 61: 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusZealot' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/WrongDungeon/Mobile/DemonicJailor.cs:
CS1061: Line 50: 'Server.Mobiles.DemonicJailor' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.DemonicJailor' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Revamped Dungeons/WrongDungeon/Mobile/WrongPrisoner.cs:
CS1061: Line 19: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 20: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 21: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 22: 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' does not contain a definition for 'SetWearable' and no extension method 'SetWearable' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Engines.Quests.WrongPrisoner' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/TreasuresOfKotlCity/Mobiles/Hal.cs:
CS0103: Line 37: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 38: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
CS0103: Line 39: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/ViceVsVirtue/Mobiles/SilverTrader.cs:
+ Services/ViceVsVirtue/Mobiles/VvVPriest.cs:
CS0103: Line 71: The name 'SetWearable' does not exist in the current context
+ Services/Virtue Artifacts/VirtueArtifactsSystem.cs:
CS1061: Line 32: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'IsChampionSpawn' and no extension method 'IsChampionSpawn' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Skills/AnimalTaming.cs:
CS1061: Line 456: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition for 'OnAfterTame' and no extension method 'OnAfterTame' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Spells/Gargoyle/SpellDefinitions/FlySpell.cs:
CS1501: Line 114: No overload for method 'CheckMountAllowed' takes 3 arguments
+ Spells/Skill Masteries/SummonReaper.cs:
CS0117: Line 90: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for 'AI_Spellweaving'

Its a bit beyond what I can do /fix in scripts. I've attached my distro files.

Attachments

• BaseAI.cs
    83.5 KB · Views: 6
  • BaseCreature.cs
    197.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BaseMount.cs
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
Ok. I think I got it. I can ride the Reptalon, but I don't get an increase z-wise, that is, he does the flying animation but he doesn't fly over anything. Is that how this script is supposed to work?

I've never actually tested the system, however based on how its described and the way the code is laid out. I would say true flying should be possible, over water and possibly over land masses.

Ok. You can *actually* fly except for the phoenix, who doesn't have a gump for some reason.
[doublepost=1503108841][/doublepost]I'd like to use the Pegasus mob but the rar has two VD file types. I don't know how to use those.

looking at these for the gryphon We working on looking to limit the areas they can fly in since players don't need to accesss a lot of area like blackspaces between areas and areas that are blocked off what would I need to do and where should I start looking???

We are interested in this script also for our shard. Is there anyway to keep the flying mob From going into the black space

I've been using this system on our shard (note that it is RunUO 2.0) for 3+ years but only for basic "realism" effects. Our birds fly, and dragons and other mobiles you'd expect, but I made them non-tamable. Players were able to tame the dragons but the cleanup system is aggressive and would sometimes delete a pet without warning so they were made untamable. I have no flying mounts because I didn't want the worry of them being exploited to reach areas they shouldn't be able to.

Flying has a "deep water" check so they'll fly on the coasts or over ponds & rivers but not over ocean areas. This is in the file FlyingAI.cs. I'm sure you could add a similar check there to prevent them from passing over the black tiles. You can also set the X,Y coords for each facet if you want to restrict flying to a certain section.

I made other changes to that file to make the mob land when it finds a combatant to keep the fight fair. While requiring a ranged weapon or magic sounded good, I again went for the safer approach.

We've never had a crash related to this system and the only player complaint is that it will spam your journal each time the mobile is moved. Get a few birds flying by and your journal buffer is all spam!

I made other changes to that file to make the mob land when it finds a combatant to keep the fight fair. While requiring a ranged weapon or magic sounded good, I again went for the safer approach.

Sounds cool @Falkor, i've tested right now some Flying Dragons and seems that there is something to adjust on the fight system. Dragon actually is able to attack players even if they are on Higher Z. You probably had a good idea to let them "Land" before the fight.
I think I'll try to work on it to make it work the same way.
From your experience, there is something else that needs a look or everything is going fine from the original box? Since my shard is on developing, can be hard to do some accurate tests without tester :p

Also, did you manage some Custom graphics for this system? did you try to swap the frame animation based on the Mobile?
Birds works cool but some custom animation can need some tweak on the Animateflying void.

BTW this system is awesome!

Last edited:
Adding this to the CheckMap function of FlyingAI will make them land before fighting:

Code:
// No flying while fighting

if ( fbc.Combatant != null )
       {
         fbc.IsFlying = false;
         fbc.IsTakingOff = false;
         fbc.FlyStam = 0;
         return;
       }
//
      if ( fbc.Map == Map.Felucca )
       {
         fbc.LeftSide = 5;
         fbc.RightSide = 5100;
         fbc.TopSide = 5;
         fbc.BottomSide = 4090;
         fbc.Ceiling = 80;
       }

I included the first map check to show where I put it.

We have custom animations but just ones freely available on various sites over the years. I'm not good enough to make them from scratch. I tested various flying mobiles and simply didn't use any that don't look right. Harpies look great for example.

I didn't have to tweak anything else that I remember. I did make the flying version of each mobile a different item, so I can spawn a bird or FlyingBird as I wish. Default taming scripts won't accept FlyingBird without mods so I just spawn plenty of "non-flying" original birds for people doing taming BODs.

I didn't have to tweak anything else that I remember. I did make the flying version of each mobile a different item, so I can spawn a bird or FlyingBird as I wish. Default taming scripts won't accept FlyingBird without mods so I just spawn plenty of "non-flying" original birds for people doing taming BODs.
That's exactly what i'm doing. Thank you so much! i'll try that code :) EDIT : the code is working fine

For the animations frame i think we can work with this:

Code:
public static void AnimateFlying( FlyingCreature fbc )
        {
            if ( NullCheck( fbc ))
                return;

fbc.PlaySound( 0x2D0 );
            fbc.Animate( 24, 5, 1, true, false, 0 ); //do a BodyValue check annd switch "24" for the proper Mobile animation from UoFiddler
        }

obviously it can be a boring thing to do for every monster but I do not think there will be many types of flying monsters: P

Thank you, i appreciate

Last edited:
Hi

I'm getting an exception thrown when the server compiles scripts with the NPC Flying System merged.
What am I doing wrong?

Code:
ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6963.25841 - Build on 1/24/2019 2:21:22 PM UTC - Debug
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.0
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (cached)
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...done (8270 items, 1499 mobiles, 11 customs) (1.24 seconds)
Searching for Ultima Online installations...
Found 1 Ultima Online installations:
C:\Methgair\Methgair
DataPath: C:\Methgair\Methgair
Config: Warning, 'System.TimeSpan' invalid value for 'PlayerCaps.PlayerStatTimeDelay'

**** VITA-NEX: CORE 4.0.0.0 ****                                                                                                                                                                       Root Directory:     Scripts\Custom\Vita-Nex Core 4.0.0.0\                                                               Working Directory:  C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\                                 Build Directory:    C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Build\                           Data Directory:     C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Data\                            Cache Directory:    C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Cache\                           Services Directory: C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Services\                        Modules Directory:  C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Modules\                         Backup Directory:   C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Backups\                         Saves Directory:    C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Saves\                           Logs Directory:     C:\Users\ted_g\Desktop\Methgair Server\Methgair Server\VitaNexCore\Logs\                                                                                                                                                                                                 http://core.vita-nex.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
[VitaNexCore]:
[VitaNexCore]: Compile action started...
[VitaNexCore]: Compiling Services...
[VitaNexCore]: Compiling Modules...
[VitaNexCore]: Compile action completed in 0.01 seconds
[VitaNexCore]:
[VitaNexCore]: Configure action started...
[VitaNexCore]: Configuring Services...
[VitaNexCore]: Configuring Modules...
[World Chat]: Configuring...
[World Chat]: Done.
[VitaNexCore]: Configure action completed in 0.80 seconds
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.ForestOstard
- Serial: 0x0000B218
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.
[doublepost=1548651629][/doublepost]
Code:
Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=False, mobiles=True, guilds=False, data=False, type=Server.Mobiles.ForestOstard, serial=0x0000B218) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on Server.Mobiles.ForestOstard *****
   at Server.World.Load() in c:\Users\Brittney\Desktop\Methgair Server\Server\World.cs:line 605
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Server.World.Load() in c:\Users\Brittney\Desktop\Methgair Server\Server\World.cs:line 860
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Brittney\Desktop\Methgair Server\Server\Main.cs:line 630
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Back