I personally am working atm on a new OWLTR ..using some of Daat99's features... some of Daat's resources and some of Karma's Resources and some Real Life Resources... I got 16 different Ores, 16 different Different Logs, about about 9 different Kinds of Leathers Ores reflecting Scales and Granite.. And some New Mobiles Like Metal Dragons that drop the new Ores/Scales and edited some exsisting Mobiles like Snakes to Drop Reptile Hides where as the Dragons drop 2 different Kinds ..Reptile and Dragon Hides...
sounds really cool, let me know when ur done, ill try it out

Tested and working, of course i cant test every facet of it this fast but I fixed the serialization problem and replace packmagicitem on the new elementals with the lootpacks that drops from valorite elemental(this only affects the armor and weapons etc etc that drop all ores and resources will still drop as intended. I also added in a bleedimmune to all the resource eles(you can comment it out if you dont want it). If you have any issues please let me know. This will now work as a drag and drop on a new servuo from github. The link is at top of the page as SERVUO REPO.
[doublepost=1462370329][/doublepost]
i tried this and compiled fine and seemed to work. when i shut down the shard and tried to restart i recieve an error about a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.LeatherChest
asks me to delete item and terminates server

any ideas[/QUOTE

I found the problem and it has been resolved everything should load up fine now, i played on mine for awhile looted a ton of stuff, saved avd restarted and all is good, please let me know if you have any more issues.

Last edited:
noticing a few issues, small carp and fletch bods wont accept items, i.e. craft a drum and add it to drum small bod returns "not requested item", crafted a bloodwood quarterstaff tried to add it and it returns, "not the correct material".

Last edited:
ok fixed bods issues all except instrument bods wont accept items so ill post it and as soon as i figure it out ill correct it and repost a new ver

Attachments

• OWTLR plague repack 4.0 v2.2.rar
    474.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Ether, fantastic work...spent all weekend manually merging and then this comes along. :D
Just downloaded the latest pub and did a clean install and threw in all the files. I'm running the latest client (which includes Elodoronrorn or whatever 7.0.49.62) and ran into a bunch of issues with Humility since that was the last of the virtues to be completed.

Error is below...however I went ahead and took a look at the latest ServUO playermobile.cs and basecreature.cs and merged everything missing in yours *very* carefully and got it working! I'm looking at Hammerhands New BOD system and will try to mash that all together with the wood hue fix and throw up a repack of the entire shard. :)

Obviously this hasn't been tested extensively but i filled a handful of fletcher/carp bods and they worked great.

Anyway here's the updated files for the latest client/servuo for those interested. Keep up the great work!

-Alch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5982.18220
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 2 warnings
Warnings:
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallBOD.cs:
CS0105: Line 6: The using directive for 'Server.Items' appeared previously i
n this namespace
+ Items/Artifacts/Equipment/Jewelry/AnkhPendant.cs:
CS0162: Line 64: Unreachable code detected
Errors:
+ Misc/Keywords.cs:
CS1061: Line 59: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
for 'HumilityHunt' and no extension method 'HumilityHunt' accepting a first arg
ument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a us
ing directive or an assembly reference?)
for 'HumilityHuntLastEnded' and no extension method 'HumilityHuntLastEnded' acc
epting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 65: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
ument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a us
CS1061: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
epting a first argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (ar
CS1061: Line 68: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 90: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 96: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
+ Misc/RegenRates.cs:
CS1061: Line 98: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first arg
ument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a us
CS1061: Line 100: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first ar
gument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Virtues/Humility.cs:
CS1061: Line 45: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
ument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a us
CS1061: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 51: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 91: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
  • - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    142.5 KB · Views: 5
  • BaseCreature.cs
    169.3 KB · Views: 4
Ether, fantastic work...spent all weekend manually merging and then this comes along. :D
Just downloaded the latest pub and did a clean install and threw in all the files. I'm running the latest client (which includes Elodoronrorn or whatever 7.0.49.62) and ran into a bunch of issues with Humility since that was the last of the virtues to be completed.

Error is below...however I went ahead and took a look at the latest ServUO playermobile.cs and basecreature.cs and merged everything missing in yours *very* carefully and got it working! I'm looking at Hammerhands New BOD system and will try to mash that all together with the wood hue fix and throw up a repack of the entire shard. :)

Obviously this hasn't been tested extensively but i filled a handful of fletcher/carp bods and they worked great.

Anyway here's the updated files for the latest client/servuo for those interested. Keep up the great work!

-Alch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 3 errors, 2 warnings
Warnings:
n this namespace
Errors:
+ Misc/Keywords.cs:
CS1061: Line 65: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 66: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 68: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 90: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 96: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
+ Misc/RegenRates.cs:
CS1061: Line 98: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 100: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definitio
n for 'HumilityBuff' and no extension method 'HumilityBuff' accepting a first ar
gument of type 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' could be found (are you missing a u
sing directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/Virtues/Humility.cs:
CS1061: Line 45: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 48: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 51: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
CS1061: Line 91: 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature' does not contain a definition
  • - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
SO the fresh Servuo you downloaded, was it the one linked in the servuo repo link at the top of the page?
If it was can you upload the files you guys fixed so i can repack them. Also have you tested any instrument bod's, because right now in my edit they are the only part of the bod system that doesnt work. They will not accept the instruments,"item is not requested". ANy feed back wouyld be awesome.

The new BODs I just released are the same ones that I added into OWLTR 4.0, just for a non OWLTR system. Also, the posted repack doesnt even have the Carp or Fletch BODs in it, so its kind of difficult to figure out whats wrong.

The new BODs I just released are the same ones that I added into OWLTR 4.0, just for a non OWLTR system. Also, the posted repack doesnt even have the Carp or Fletch BODs in it, so its kind of difficult to figure out whats wrong.
its in the repack under scripts\customs\Owtlr 4.0 customs\new\
but I'll upload my whole server minus the save file

Attachments

• ServUO-master.rar
    14.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
ether the files i posted above talking about the error are the corrected ones to take into account humility and work great with the latest pub as of like...wednesday the 18th.
[doublepost=1463803490][/doublepost]Ok after much twiddling about combining OWLTR with Hammerhands hue fixes in his New BOD System and merging in the Humility stuff I've *almost* got this completely working.

I can get everything hued correctly, but I'm running into a really weird problem with the new woods as logs and boards.

Example: If i [add petrifiedlog 500 to my pack they show up as having petrified (500) when I choose it from the list of woods in the gump and they show as 500 petrified logs in my pack, but I'm unable make anything as it says I don't have sufficient materials. This is shown in the 1st pic.

1.jpg

What I can do is make 500 petrified boards BUT the boards don't say petrified nor do they show up as resources to use in the gump. You can see this in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pictures. That said I am able to make anything and it will be hued correctly, but won't show as petrified in the description.

2.jpg
3.jpg4.jpg

Finally, if I [add petrifiedboard 500 to my pack they show up as being 500 petrified boards in the pack but the gump once again does not reflect this nor can i create anything. This is shown in the 5th and 6th pictures.

6.jpg5.jpg

Extremely weird is I can then choose petrified (even though it says 0) and make the very same petrified boards that are unlabeled in the second part of this example, and then go on to make whatever I want.

I'm running ServUO pub 54 with the latest client 7.0.49.62 .

Everything else works perfectly (Ores, Leathers, Tokens, Recipes) so I'm thinking maybe it's it's something up with log.cs, board.cs, defcarpentry.cs, or resourceinfo.cs? I've gone through them and compared original distro files, to my files, to the OWLTR 4.0 files and nothing glaring seems to be up. I've enclosed those files as well as the screenshots.

Anybody have any idea what's up?

Attachments

• DefCarpentry.cs
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Board.cs
    10 KB · Views: 3
  • Log.cs
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ResourceInfo.cs
    60 KB · Views: 3
Pyro, I took a look at the servuo original distro craftitem.cs and the modified craftitem.cs for OWLTR 4 and there's a major difference going on between the two.

Original distro code
Code:
Craftitem.cs - Original Distro code m_TypesTable starts at line 348

private static readonly Type[][] m_TypesTable = new[]
        {
            new[] {typeof(Board), typeof(Log)}, new[] {typeof(HeartwoodBoard), typeof(HeartwoodLog)},
            new[] {typeof(BloodwoodBoard), typeof(BloodwoodLog)}, new[] {typeof(FrostwoodBoard), typeof(FrostwoodLog)},
            new[] {typeof(OakBoard), typeof(OakLog)}, new[] {typeof(AshBoard), typeof(AshLog)},
            new[] {typeof(YewBoard), typeof(YewLog)}, new[] {typeof(Leather), typeof(Hides)},
            new[] {typeof(SpinedLeather), typeof(SpinedHides)}, new[] {typeof(HornedLeather), typeof(HornedHides)},
            new[] {typeof(BarbedLeather), typeof(BarbedHides)}, new[] {typeof(BlankMap), typeof(BlankScroll)},
            new[] {typeof(Cloth), typeof(UncutCloth), typeof(AbyssalCloth)}, new[] {typeof(CheeseWheel), typeof(CheeseWedge)},
            new[] {typeof(Pumpkin), typeof(SmallPumpkin)}, new[] {typeof(WoodenBowlOfPeas), typeof(PewterBowlOfPeas)},
            new[] { typeof( CrystallineFragments ), typeof( BrokenCrystals ), typeof( ShatteredCrystals ), typeof( ScatteredCrystals ), typeof( CrushedCrystals ), typeof( JaggedCrystals ), typeof( AncientPotteryFragments ) },
            new[] { typeof( RedScales ), typeof( BlueScales ), typeof( BlackScales ), typeof( YellowScales ), typeof( GreenScales ), typeof( WhiteScales ), typeof( MedusaDarkScales ), typeof( MedusaLightScales ) }
        };

OWLTR4 code
Code:
Craftitem.cs - OWLTR 4 code m_TypesTable starts at line 336

private static Type[][] m_TypesTable = daat99.ResourceHelper.GetTypesTable(); //daat99 OWLTR

Using either the distro one and adding boards/logs or the line from the OWL one doesn't change anything.
Anyway I crawled all over it and spent about 4 hours testing pretty much everything one bit at a time and I've come up with nothing. :(

I even gone so far as to download Ether's complete server repack (posted just above) into a completely clean directory and added his OWTLR plague repack 4.0 v2.2 bod files (to clear up the errors his complete server repack was throwing) and I get the exact same thing soooo i'm totally at a loss.

That entire section in CraftItem.cs should look like this
Code:
        private static Type[][] m_TypesTable = daat99.ResourceHelper.GetTypesTable(); //daat99 OWLTR

private static readonly Type[] m_ColoredItemTable = new[]
        {
            #region Mondain's Legacy
            typeof(BaseContainer), typeof(ParrotPerchAddonDeed),
            #endregion

typeof(BaseWeapon), typeof(BaseArmor), typeof(BaseClothing), typeof(BaseJewel), typeof(DragonBardingDeed),
            typeof(BaseAddonDeed), typeof(BaseAddon),

#region Stygian Abyss
            typeof(PlantPigment), typeof(SoftenedReeds), typeof(DryReeds), typeof(PlantClippings),
            typeof(MedusaLightScales), typeof(MedusaDarkScales)
            #endregion
               //daat99 OWLTR start - colored containers
            , typeof( BaseContainer )
            //daat99 OWLTR end - colored containers
        };

private static readonly Type[] m_ColoredResourceTable = new[]
        {
                            //daat99 OWLTR start - colorable wood
                typeof( BaseLog ), typeof( BaseWoodBoard ), 
                //daat99 OWLTR end - colorable wood
            typeof(BaseIngot), typeof(BaseOre), typeof(BaseLeather), typeof(BaseHides), typeof(AbyssalCloth), typeof(UncutCloth), typeof(Cloth),
            typeof(BaseGranite), typeof(BaseScales), typeof(PlantClippings), typeof(DryReeds), typeof(SoftenedReeds),
            typeof(PlantPigment), typeof(BaseContainer)
        };

I'm a non oder- who loves his OWLTR. That said I've tried merging OWLTR many times and always fail. Spent many an hour with my laptop and winmerge. I hate the idea of asking or riding on others work but I have to realize I will more likely hit the lottory than get a successful merge of OWLTR with pub 54. So if anyone gets a clean Pub 54 and OWLTR and would pack it and upload it. That would be awesome. I found one but I get these errors.

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5963.23076
Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 10 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallCarpenterBOD.cs:
CS0246: Line 13: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
re you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallFletcherBOD.cs:
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallSmithBOD.cs:
CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallTailorBOD.cs:
CS0246: Line 9: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (ar
+ Misc/DataPath.cs:
CS0102: Line 18: The type 'Server.Misc.DataPath' already contains a definiti
on for 'CustomPath'
+ Services/BulkOrders/Books/BOBSmallEntry.cs:
CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
+ Services/BulkOrders/Rewards.cs:
CS0246: Line 174: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 188: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (
CS0246: Line 198: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallBODAcceptGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
CS0246: Line 12: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallBODGump.cs:
CS0246: Line 11: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (a
+ Services/BulkOrders/SmallBODTarget.cs:
CS0246: Line 8: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (ar
CS0246: Line 9: The type or namespace name 'SmallBOD' could not be found (ar
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Wow your kinda amazing Hammerhand. I found the OWLTR smallbod.cs out of your package and stuck it into custom scripts and bam. Running like a charm. I have to go to a friends college graduation party later and will test it more thoroughly. But it looks good so far. If it works I will package it and post it. All someone has to do is alter the datapath.cs for their computer.

Many thanks again Hammerhand!

Hammerhand, I dont know if i helped you or caused you more problems by attempting the repack, if anything this forum has became alot more active lol

Thanks Hammerhand, I'll look at it further. Deisel, were you using Ethers server pack that was just posted in this thread along with hammerhands bods? I tried it last night and same issue...I'd be interested in seeing if it has the same weird problem of boards and logs for you if that's the case...or you know if it's all working bribe you for yours. :D

Anyway really appreciate all the help everyone.

Go ahead & post your CraftItem.cs alchimyst & I'll take a look at it. And Ether.. lets just say the makers of Tylenol appreciate you. j/k Its weird how trying to make something simpler seems to actually make it more difficult. The only trouble I've ever had with OWLTR is the merging (usually missing an edit here & there). I'll have to go through your repack more in depth to see if I can sort out the Carp BOD situation. I know they worked when I released it, so you might have missed one tiny little thing, which is about all it takes to make it go *boom*. I'll see what I can see after I get some sleep (if work doesnt decide they need me on my weekend again, like last week). Sometimes it sucks being me. lol

I tried the edits to the Craftitem.cs you suggested Hammerhand and still same weirdness. Here's my Craftitem.cs. Super appreciate you taking a look at it. :D FYI i am running latest client so there is SA stuff that abounds and it gets a little confusing in places.

-Alch

Attachments

• CraftItem.cs
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Hammerhand! I tried it and I get the following:

Code:

Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Services/Craft/Core/CraftItem.cs:
    CS1513: Line 1744: } expected

If i add a } on that line it explodes with this

Code:

Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
n this namespace
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
    CS0108: Line 323: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.IsStealthing' hides inherited
member 'Server.Mobile.IsStealthing'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intended
    CS0108: Line 330: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.IgnoreMobiles' hides inherite
d member 'Server.Mobile.IgnoreMobiles'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intend
ed.
Errors:
    CS0103: Line 710: The name 'm_ResourceConversionTable' does not exist in the
current context
    CS0136: Line 1694: A local variable named 'resHue' cannot be declared in thi
s scope because it would give a different meaning to 'resHue', which is already
used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1695: A local variable named 'maxAmount' cannot be declared in
this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'maxAmount', which is al
ready used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1697: A local variable named 'message' cannot be declared in th
is scope because it would give a different meaning to 'message', which is alread
y used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1733: A local variable named 'num' cannot be declared in this s
cope because it would give a different meaning to 'num', which is already used i
n a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else

For the record, I got to this exact same thing multiple times yesterday when I was pouring over everything and being super careful with edits and while i get the gist of the error i'm absolutely clueless to figure it out. Here's the current craftitem.cs that pops it (it's just your original from above with a } at line 1745

(no idea why i originally typed 1775) so edited post.
-Alch

Attachments

• CraftItem.cs
    47.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Try commenting out lines 705 - 712 in your CraftItem.cs. The ResourceConversionTable isnt needed due to the ResourceHelper.GetTypesTable.

Last edited:
Ah I gotcha that makes sense....I tried that (and many permutations of clearing it out) and once again OWLTR doesn't love me. Commenting out 705-712 it get this.
Code:

Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 4 64-bit processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
n this namespace
d member 'Server.Mobile.IgnoreMobiles'. Use the new keyword if hiding was intend
ed.
Errors:
    CS0103: Line 715: The name 'baseType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 717: The name 'baseType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 719: The name 'baseType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 731: The name 'baseType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 739: The name 'baseType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0136: Line 1694: A local variable named 'resHue' cannot be declared in thi
s scope because it would give a different meaning to 'resHue', which is already
used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1695: A local variable named 'maxAmount' cannot be declared in
this scope because it would give a different meaning to 'maxAmount', which is al
ready used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1697: A local variable named 'message' cannot be declared in th
is scope because it would give a different meaning to 'message', which is alread
y used in a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else
    CS0136: Line 1733: A local variable named 'num' cannot be declared in this s
cope because it would give a different meaning to 'num', which is already used i
n a 'parent or current' scope to denote something else

Attachments

• CraftItem.cs
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
Ok, I'm going to go through this repack release in depth. Something isnt right. I still had that part in place in CraftItem.cs & had no errors with it. And these current errors make no sense. Might take a bit, but I'll dig around in the repack & see whats what (if anything).

Hey Hammerhand, before you go knocking yourself out which repack are you referring to? Ethers repack of OWLTR v2.2 or his complete server repack? Might be getting wires crossed here.

v2.2
[doublepost=1464020721][/doublepost]Think I found part of the issues. CraftGump.cs lines 276 - 300 should have been removed from the repack. These look familiar?
Code:
        private Type GetAltType(Type original)
        {
            for (int i = 0; i < m_TypesTable.Length; i++)
            {
                if (original == m_TypesTable[i][0] && m_TypesTable[i].Length > 1)
                    return m_TypesTable[i][1];
            }

return null;
        }

private Type[][] m_TypesTable = new Type[][]
        {
            new Type[]{ typeof( Log ), typeof( Board ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( HeartwoodLog ), typeof( HeartwoodBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( BloodwoodLog ), typeof( BloodwoodBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( FrostwoodLog ), typeof( FrostwoodBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( OakLog ), typeof( OakBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( AshLog ), typeof( AshBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( YewLog ), typeof( YewBoard ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( Leather ), typeof( Hides ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( SpinedLeather ), typeof( SpinedHides ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( HornedLeather ), typeof( HornedHides ) },
            new Type[]{ typeof( BarbedLeather ), typeof( BarbedHides ) },
        };
They're trying to call on the original woods & hides only, which is why they were removed from the 4.0 release. ResourceHelper covers them all. Your Tailoring was probably not working properly as well because of it.
[doublepost=1464021779][/doublepost]I'm actually finding several missing edits in v2.2 CraftItem.cs was missing a few, ChampionSpawn.cs is missing several from the look of it. GoldGatherer, CrafterChampion Spawn, OWLTR OptionsManager, ChampCleaner, PlayerMobile.cs is missing the MasterLooter coding (for the MasterStorage system) & thats just so far. Not sure if the omissions were intentional or not, but there seems to be quite a few of them. Most of which would cause parts of OWLTR to not work properly or at all.

Last edited:
Yep definitely looks familiar. I just did a manual merge of the original CraftItem.cs from the ServUO repository along with your initial OWLTR 4.0 CraftItem.cs and I run into that Line 17XX needs }. If I add a } then i get the weird maxamount, reshue, etc already exists. For kicks and grins I went and commented them out and it all compiled, but same problem with boards and logs. Unfortunately think it's something deep within the v2.2 repack :(

I'm going to start clean with the original distros and do it the slow painful way now that i'm a bit more intimately familiar with the system. ;)

Much appreciated you taking your time out to try and solve this and for Ether trying to make it easy on us. :D

-Alch

i imagine a good majority was intentional. I tried on many occasions to merge OWTLR into a fresh and most current repo of SERVUO but always seemed to run into the same problems and some of which I feel like was due to some of the scripts being from older versions and or originally RunUo. So i attempted to merge the changes into the new server files and repack those files so others wouldnt have to suffer. Honestly if the whole pack was updated as such it would be a drag and drop so long as the Servuo was a fresh copy. Which is what i tried to create. During the constant cycle of compiled and edit some things had to be omitted. For example, the champ cleaning was causing quite a few errors and as it seems like a nice function, it doesnt seem to be a key piece to the ore/wood/leather systems. My edited versions was an attempt to serve everyone with an easy to install and very functional version of HammerHands work. I apologize for the stress and trouble my repack my have caused anyone but i am glad to seem this system seems to be getting alot of attention and look forward to an updated version. If you like HH i can take down my repack and stop editing your work. I am definitely not on your level but i am pretty familiar and i tried hard. Honestly its a massive and impressive system, probably much more tahn i should have tried to tackle at once.

Last edited:
Ether, no need to worry...even getting this thing working in any capacity is doing us all a solid and your repack definitely helps! To the best of my knowledge (in regards to just the OWLTR portion) things are great and worked as intended (aka all crafting was working, just boards/logs being weird) so this minor cosmetic problem isn't a deal breaker to me. I applaud all the effort you and Hammerhand have dumped into this and I hope to help in some way to get it nailed down. One day we'll get it! :D

-Alch

Okeydoke I've gone through this very very carefully and made some good headway now that i'm familiar with it.
Started wtih a clean version of Hammerhands OWLTR 4.0 and his new BOD releases as well as clean distro of pub 54.
Seems I'm running into a single issue regarding new leathers and these are the errors I get.

Code:

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5987.26572
Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 10 errors, 4 warnings
Warnings:
ed.
+ Services/BulkOrders/LargeCarpenterBOD.cs:
    CS0219: Line 51: The variable 'name' is assigned but its value is never used

+ Services/BulkOrders/LargeFletcherBOD.cs:
    CS0219: Line 50: The variable 'name' is assigned but its value is never used

Errors:
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 1786: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1788: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1790: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1792: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
ound (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1794: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
nd (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1796: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1798: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f
+ Items/Equipment/Weapons/BaseWeapon.cs:
    CS0019: Line 4713: Operator '!=' cannot be applied to operands of type 'stri
ng' and 'int'
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/BodRewards/Gargoyles Knife.cs:
    CS0246: Line 126: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
(are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 146: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 147: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 168: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 169: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 170: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 171: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
und (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 172: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 192: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 193: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 194: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 195: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 196: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 197: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 198: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 217: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 218: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 219: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 220: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 221: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 222: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 240: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 241: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 242: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 243: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 244: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 261: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 262: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 263: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 264: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 280: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 281: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 282: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 297: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 298: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 305: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/BodRewards/Masters Knife.cs:
    CS0246: Line 109: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 111: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 113: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 115: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 117: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 119: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 121: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/Elementals.cs:
    CS0103: Line 114: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0117: Line 121: 'daat99.OWLTROptionsManager.OPTIONS_ENUM' does not contain
a definition for 'CRAFT_RUNIC_JEWELERY'
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/LeatherElementals.cs:
    CS0103: Line 58: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current con
text
    CS0103: Line 129: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 201: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 272: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 343: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 414: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 485: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 556: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 628: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 700: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/OreElementals.cs:
    CS0103: Line 58: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current con
text
    CS0103: Line 123: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 188: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 253: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 318: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 383: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 448: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 513: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 578: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 642: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 712: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 796: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 878: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/Resource Helper.cs:
    CS0246: Line 144: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 145: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 146: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 147: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 149: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 150: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 354: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 355: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 356: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 358: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 359: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 360: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/WoodElementals.cs:
    CS0103: Line 59: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current con
text
    CS0103: Line 124: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 189: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 254: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 319: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 384: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 449: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 514: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 579: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 644: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
    CS0103: Line 709: The name 'PackMagicItems' does not exist in the current co
ntext
+ Misc/ResourceInfo.cs:
    CS0161: Line 1503: 'Server.Items.CraftResources.GetFromOreInfo(OreInfo, Serv
er.Items.ArmorMaterialType)': not all code paths return a value
    CS0246: Line 1251: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1252: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1254: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1256: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1257: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1268: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1269: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1270: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1271: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1272: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1273: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1274: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f

any idea what i might be up? I've given the hairy eyeball to it but i'm derping out now.

-Alch

Looks like you may have missed the ResourceInfo.cs edits. Also, on the PackMagicItems, I'd just comment those out for now. And on the
Code:
    CS0117: Line 121: 'daat99.OWLTROptionsManager.OPTIONS_ENUM' does not contain

a definition for 'CRAFT_RUNIC_JEWELERY'
in Elementals.cs, just change that to CRAFT_RUNIC_JEWELRY
That was a mis-spelling from the original that I missed. And in BaseWeapon.cs, comment out these lines. 4710 - 4713
Code:
            else if (oreType != 0)
            {
                list.Add(1053099, "#{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
            }

Last edited:
Thanks as always HH...i've gone over resourceinfo.cs with a fine tooth comb multiple times and it's still pulling the same weird error. Here's the error and here's my edited version.
Code:

Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 5 errors, 4 warnings
Warnings:
ed.
+ Services/BulkOrders/LargeCarpenterBOD.cs:
    CS0219: Line 51: The variable 'name' is assigned but its value is never used

+ Services/BulkOrders/LargeFletcherBOD.cs:
    CS0219: Line 50: The variable 'name' is assigned but its value is never used

Errors:
+ Mobiles/Normal/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0246: Line 1786: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1788: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1790: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1792: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1794: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1796: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1798: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/BodRewards/Gargoyles Knife.cs:
    CS0246: Line 126: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 146: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 147: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 168: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 169: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 170: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 171: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 172: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 192: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 193: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 194: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 195: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 196: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 197: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 198: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 217: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 218: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 219: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 220: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 221: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 222: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 240: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 241: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 242: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 243: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 244: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 261: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 262: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 263: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 264: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 280: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 281: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 282: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 297: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 298: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 305: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/BodRewards/Masters Knife.cs:
    CS0246: Line 109: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 111: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 113: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 115: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 117: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 119: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 121: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Custom Systems/OWLTR 4/New/Resource Helper.cs:
    CS0246: Line 144: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 145: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 146: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 147: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 148: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 149: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 150: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 354: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 355: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 356: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 357: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be fo
    CS0246: Line 358: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 359: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be found
    CS0246: Line 360: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be fo
+ Misc/ResourceInfo.cs:
    CS0246: Line 1251: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1252: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1253: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1254: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1255: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1256: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1257: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1268: The type or namespace name 'PolarHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1269: The type or namespace name 'SyntheticHides' could not be
    CS0246: Line 1270: The type or namespace name 'BlazeHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1271: The type or namespace name 'DaemonicHides' could not be f
    CS0246: Line 1272: The type or namespace name 'ShadowHides' could not be fou
    CS0246: Line 1273: The type or namespace name 'FrostHides' could not be foun
    CS0246: Line 1274: The type or namespace name 'EtherealHides' could not be f

Attachments

• ResourceInfo.cs
    61.6 KB · Views: 1
That's exactly what i was just looking at HH. :) Looks like my hides.cs got screwy and i copied over the wrong one with the wrong name. DUH.
Things are compiling but i've got a serialization error somehow and it wants to toast leather gloves, chest, etc. Here's the enclosed hides file and the error.
Code:

Publish 54
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Finished with: 0 errors, 0 warnings
Scripts: Skipping VB.NET Scripts...done (use -vb to enable)
Scripts: Verifying...
Finished (4354 items, 1088 mobiles, 5 customs) (1.01 seconds)
Regions: Loading...done
World: Loading...
An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Items.LeatherGloves
- Serial: 0x40000A5B
Delete the object? (y/n)

Attachments

• Hides.cs
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Back