ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I am trying to replace the paperdoll border graphics to the ones attached below. They are the same ones the shard Grimmwold used before they shut down. I have UOFiddler, MULPatcher but am getting a little confused on the entire process of replacing the gumps and making the changes actually appear in-game. If anyone would be so kind as to possibly explain how to actually do this in a concise and easy to understand way or point me in the right direction to someone who may have already done this, that would be amazing. Regards.

Attachments

• 0x7d0.bmp
    247.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 0x7d1.bmp
    247.8 KB · Views: 30
I am trying to replace the paperdoll border graphics to the ones attached below. They are the same ones the shard Grimmwold used before they shut down. I have UOFiddler, MULPatcher but am getting a little confused on the entire process of replacing the gumps and making the changes actually appear in-game. If anyone would be so kind as to possibly explain how to actually do this in a concise and easy to understand way or point me in the right direction to someone who may have already done this, that would be amazing. Regards.
Is this what you're looking for: UO-Desktop

Which client version are you using?

In general find the paperdoll image in Gumps tab and replace it then Save. It will produce new gumpart.mul + idx files in uofiddler's output directory (by default it's %appdata%\UOFiddler). Then you get the files and replace the ones in your client directory.

Replace and Save are under right-click context menu:

1689092845251.png
If you are using client version higher than 7.0.24.x you need to pack the mul+idx into .uop using UOP Packer plugin as the newer clients uses uop files instead of muls. That's pretty much it.

Last edited:
Which client version are you using?

In general find the paperdoll image in Gumps tab and replace it then Save. It will produce new gumpart.mul + idx files in uofiddler's output directory (by default it's %appdata%\UOFiddler). Then you get the files and replace the ones in your client directory.

Replace and Save are under right-click context menu:

View attachment 22036
If you are using client version higher than 7.0.24.x you need to pack the mul+idx into .uop using UOP Packer plugin as the newer clients uses uop files instead of muls. That's pretty much it.
The latest of everything. Thanks Ill give that a shot.

Back